Listing monitored by Specsavers

Saurav S.
Saurav S.Sydney, NSW

Great store and people !

Customer service is awesome and had my glass frames fixed quickly by Jason who was very polite and helpful in no time. Thanks !

Staff are very accomodating

France and Ranna are very accommodating and very helpful I recommend them both. hoping they will stay at that branch

Service

I was served by Jason at Parramatta Specsavers. I was impressed with his honest guidance and assistance.
Thank you for being efficient.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Specsavers Retail Stores compares to other Optical Retailers

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helpful and Friendly

I had an eye test at Westfield Parramatta and happy with their service. A girl helped me to select frames which suites me, and she was very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with her service.
However, there is no waiting area upon arrival, so I had to wait outside of the retail shop for a while. That's why I gave 4 stars. Otherwise, I could give 5!

Store LocationWestfield Parramatta NSW
Lynda H
Lynda HPeel, WA

Crazed lenses, they honoured their guarantee

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second time no complaints

My first experience with Specsavers at Sunnybank was terrible, but after contact with the store, I was advised to come back and they would replace my glasses. Peter was more than helpful in assisting me to pick out two pairs of attractive frames , if they didn’t suit he told me and this was all I wanted in the first place of selling me glasses that were far to big and kept falling off ! but was told there modern which at my age I really don’t care! So thank you if I wasn’t rushed in the first place and had more assistance like Peter gave , I wouldn’t have been stressed! Take the time to help your clients!

Michael M
Michael MHunter Region, NSW

Go Back To Old Fashioned Glasses

candyshoppe
candyshoppeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Up to date Tech for accurate diagnoses

I lost my glasses & had to make a snap decision about a new retailer. So happy I chose Specsavers. Best eye testing I've had for years. Amazing tech. Friendly professional staff and a decent range of frames.

Kel
KelSydney, NSW

All's Well That Ends Well

Optical Retailers

Find out how Specsavers Retail Stores compares to other Optical Retailers

Julie F.
Julie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Runaway bay store have been my go to store for years, so helpful, my glasses are always perfect.
I went to Southport once, the glasses were not right.
Went there again recently(closer) as I broke a pair, they told me they weren’t repairable, runaway bay store just replaced the arm, good as new.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good experience at Sunbury Specsavers. Good specs, savings, service and SEE'ing

CJay
CJaySydney, NSW

Value for money, helpful staff

I've taken advantage of spec savers two for one deal for some years now.
Over the years I've had some great glasses, my much loved Tommy Hilfiger prescription sunglasses being one.
I love the free after sales fixit service, after I've sat on my reading glasses.
Having said this, I've noticed the frames I've got of late seem to be a bit on the cheap side.

Jillj
Jilljasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I have had a pair of glasses for two months. I knew the script was incorrect as I had double vision in one eye. I went back a second time and I was told the script was correct. At 73, I stopped driving, and stairs became tricky. It was suggested that I may have had a mini stroke (as I had fallen). A brain scan proved otherwise. I saw a recommended private optometrist and my new glasses are perfect for distance, TV and reading. The prescription was quite different to the one prescribed by Spedsavers. They are not multifocal as I was prescribed at Specsavers. My question is - can I get a reimbursement from Specsavers?

Just me
Just me

Hi jillj
I don't work for specsavers
This is a question u would have to ask the store manager. I suggest giving them a call. Best of luck

Ann
Annasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I ordered a 2 for 1 deal and am not happy with 1 pair. Can I get a Freud on these?

James W.
James W.

Dear Ann, if you received a 2 for1 deal there can be no refund to my thinking, however I am sure that they would be happy to fix or exchange the second pair, I suggest you go back to the store and talk to them.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I got my glasses in February this year 2019 less than seven months old they are and they have snapped in two pieces in the middle of the nose been in the store and told I will have to pay £15 for a new frame I was only cleaning my glasses when this happened surly the glasses had a fault in as I wasn’t heavy handed so frames are only guaranteed for 3 months this doesn’t seem right to me. Any help?

Hi Cheryl. It looks like you're in the UK? If so, their Head Office is in Guernsey and you can phone them direct check their number out on their UK website. I have twice had the same experience with outlets in Australia and both times took them back and had the glasses replaced free of charge. If the UK Company don't do this for you (7 months is absolutely not a long time for wear and tear), contact the UK Government Department that deals with dodgy retail outlets - in Oz it's called The office of Fair Trading- I always find that just the threat of contacting them does the job! Hope this helps.

See all Specsavers Retail Stores questions

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers