Listing monitored by Specsavers

Natty86
Natty86Perth, WA

I visited your store in Morley galleria Perth wa haven’t had my eyes tested for years every one I dealt with were great and professional

Just meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Should of gone to specsavers.. And I did

Always friendly and helpful.. Go out of their way to help find the right glasses for your face shape.. On time with their glasses delivery.. Never had any problems with their glasses and always more than happy.. Highly recommended

CLAUDETTE
CLAUDETTESydney, NSW

Spec Savers Blacktown Westpoint - You are awesome

Find out how Specsavers Retail Stores compares to other Optical Retailers

Great customer service from start to finish

I’ve been dealing with the Clarkson store for contact lenses the last 2 years..

I decided to purchase some prescription glasses in July this year and my experience was great.

I can’t thank Chloe enough for her amazing customer service from start to finish.

Thanks Chloe ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Hearing Aids reviews

Specsavers Optometrists & Audiology - Brisbane CBD East Excellent service

I had a contact lense mishap this morning on the bus to work and Neil and the team rescued me and gave me a spare. Thank you! Great service!!

lesley s.
lesley s.Perth, WA

Great Service

Julley & Luke looked after me today at Riverton Specsavers. They were both VERY patient while I took forever to choose my new glasses. Very efficient & professional. Lots of styles to choose from & the staff are happy to help. Would definately recommend this specsavers

alferg
alferg

Always friendly, professional & helpful

I've always bought my glasses from Specsavers, & have found them friendly & very professional. I have had lenses pop out & various problems just from general use, & every time I have taken them to my local SpecSaver shop (Indooroopilly) they have fixed them on the spot!

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

My daughter somehow snapped the arm of her glasses, I took them into spec savers Werribee plaza after being informed that they were beyond repair, a gentleman by the name of Andrew stepped in and said he would be able to repair them. I was at the time on a break at work so wasn’t able to wait, he kindly offered to return the to my place of work. Not only did he repair the glasses promptly, he delivered them in less time than it took me to get back to work!!
Ever so grateful for this young mans wonderful customer service.
Angela

Specsaver Blackown excellent service by Kristina Hernandez

Happy with the service with my daughter glasses . I love dealing with Kristina she tried to get me booking in last minute for eye test .

Store LocationBlacktown Specsaver

Specsavers, Ringwood - EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great service. Very helpful.

Helpful staff who made the whole experience easy and friendly. The whole expletive was made easier by professional staff who knew what they were doing.

julie m.
julie m.

Specsavers Sunbury

I had a sudden bleed on my eye and was slotted in for an appt on a busy day to the Sunbury Specsavers. I was seen by Dr Alexander Gipp who was very friendly and professional. He put me through some thorough tests and I walked out calm and reassured. He really put me at ease and had a really calm manner about him. What an asset to Specsavers.

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" You are Looking Good, amen "

At about once a year, I visited Ms Michelle L ( Optometrist ) at Specsavers Victoria Park , WA 6100 to help me with my needs of prescription glasses. Yes, Ms Michelle L is very professional & friendly in her execution of her jobs in meeting my needs in regard of my eyes healthiness, amen. SOVP is very commendable in Perth region. I personally think that Ms Michelle L and her Staff are on top of my list.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Ana
AnaPerth

Karrinyup Supersavers 10/10 for customer service

The ladies at Karrinyup Supersavers are full of knowledge, patience and understanding, they are absolutely genuine in their approach to customers, advice and professionalism, some of the younger assistants need to spruce up the uniform (for starters) and to get a grasp on the steps to measure glass before giving to customers,it is all a learning curve, they will get there.
Joanne is absolutely fantastic, helping here, there and everywhere, always finding a solution for any problem in the store, lovely to see such a friendly and helpful lady full of smiles!!!!!!

Jillj
Jilljasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I have had a pair of glasses for two months. I knew the script was incorrect as I had double vision in one eye. I went back a second time and I was told the script was correct. At 73, I stopped driving, and stairs became tricky. It was suggested that I may have had a mini stroke (as I had fallen). A brain scan proved otherwise. I saw a recommended private optometrist and my new glasses are perfect for distance, TV and reading. The prescription was quite different to the one prescribed by Spedsavers. They are not multifocal as I was prescribed at Specsavers. My question is - can I get a reimbursement from Specsavers?

Hi jillj
I don't work for specsavers
This is a question u would have to ask the store manager. I suggest giving them a call. Best of luck

Ann
Annasked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I ordered a 2 for 1 deal and am not happy with 1 pair. Can I get a Freud on these?

James W.
James W.

Dear Ann, if you received a 2 for1 deal there can be no refund to my thinking, however I am sure that they would be happy to fix or exchange the second pair, I suggest you go back to the store and talk to them.

Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.asked
Specsavers Retail Stores

I got my glasses in February this year 2019 less than seven months old they are and they have snapped in two pieces in the middle of the nose been in the store and told I will have to pay £15 for a new frame I was only cleaning my glasses when this happened surly the glasses had a fault in as I wasn’t heavy handed so frames are only guaranteed for 3 months this doesn’t seem right to me. Any help?

Hi Cheryl. It looks like you're in the UK? If so, their Head Office is in Guernsey and you can phone them direct check their number out on their UK website. I have twice had the same experience with outlets in Australia and both times took them back and had the glasses replaced free of charge. If the UK Company don't do this for you (7 months is absolutely not a long time for wear and tear), contact the UK Government Department that deals with dodgy retail outlets - in Oz it's called The office of Fair Trading- I always find that just the threat of contacting them does the job! Hope this helps.

See all Specsavers Retail Stores questions

Get an answer from our members and Specsavers representatives

Other Optical Retailers