• Return Claim MadeYes (62) · No

Terrible service and quality

Store LocationCloisters, Perth
TruBlu
TruBluAU

Getting worse and won’t accept product is unfit for purpose

Within days the arm broke. I’ve never broken a frames arm and I know they weren’t unduly forced. I paid for a second frame because they would not accept fault and the replacement broke in the SAME place. I can’t get them to even return my calls or accept any responsibility for frames that are unfit for purpose.

I have also noticed these are the only glasses I’ve owned that seem to get a milky coating very easily, constantly trying to clean them.

They just point the finger at me as if I’ve never owned glasses before. I’m wearing $2 glasses from a discount store and some I’ve had for years. I have glasses here I’ve had for over 10 years and never have I broken glasses, but these last frames are apparently all my fault. Never again.

Store LocationHelensvale QLD

Be prepared to be treated with utter disrespect

After spending $1100 on new specs and prescription sunglasses for me and my partner. They got my multi focal prescription wrong but wouldn’t take any accountability for it.
I couldn’t see my computer screen at all yet I was told there was no mistake and I had to get used to it. In the end I had a second test by a rude witch who told me I would be better having them changed to just reading prescription as I wasn’t prepared to persevere with the originals. I am looking to have a full refund now as they have treated me terribly.

Store LocationAltona Meadows

streetssux
streetssuxVictoria

Poor customer service and follow up

Store LocationBerwick, Victoria
Lynda H
Lynda HPeel, WA

Crazed lenses, they honoured their guarantee

Store LocationMandurah Forum WA
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.Sydney, NSW

Buying Contact lens

Ordered lenses got an email after 2 weeks saying my order was delayed indefinitely- refused to refund until it was shipped date unknown... I called my bank to contest this fee which my bank was happy do given the circumstances (would recommend doing the same)

bob
bobSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 for one new glasses

one bifocals and one sunny s 3 weeks later and come pick up your glasses sir.
bifocals great, sunnys out of focus and I would have to wear them in?oh OK I said so 1 week later still no good so we will adjust the frame ,give that a go so 1 week later we told you you have to get used to the glasses??all in all 6 people saw me and only one offered me a pair like the bifocals which were perfect.
got new pair back 3 weeks later and were perfect so was the glasses fault in the beginning ,made me feel like a old winger and it was my fault all along, and after all this I get text that my new glasses are ready to pick ,what a joke

Store Locationhelensvale gold coast

Poor example of customer service

Store LocationJoondalup
Manfa
ManfaIllawarra, NSW

Untrained sales staff masquerading as opticians

Store LocationMittagong

Ramanan
RamananSydney, NSW

Health Fund Scammer

Spec Saver ordered glasses without me at the store and not even speaking with me. Two pair of glasses I got which is exactly same as last year. Now they refuse to refund to my health fund saying they cannot do. Since I got them without anything out of pocket I have to keep quite. This happened last year because I didn't take photo of what I chose I kept quiet. This year is outrageous.

Store LocationSeven Hills NSW 2147

Fake Product Marketing

Dicko
DickoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional Service

Waurnponds victoria went in to get my sunglasses fixed AGAIN !!! Slow service ringing around to check if there their glasses what the !!! Unprofessional to say the least anyway manager sorted it out eventually

Store LocationWaurnponds Victoria
MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

“It’s normal for the screws to fall out” – Eastland, Vic Specsavers staff.

Kept returning as the arms fell off, noticed they jammed the wrong size screw in the hole to try and repair and on complaining? Staff told us "customers come in all day every day with this issue" and we should use "nailpolish at home" to fix their faulty product.

As glasses were one month out of warranty, they refused to do anything further. As did the store manager in response to a written complaint.

You get what you pay for - and that will be the lowest of quality and support at Specsavers.

Store LocationRingwood, Vic
Andrew G.
Andrew G.Kimberley, WA

Goodbye Specsavers.

I have spent several $1000s but they wouldn't replace frames that fell apart, claiming I must have been too rough.

Store LocationDog Swamp WA