Specsavers

Specsavers (page 4 of 107)

Retail Stores, Online

scott w.

scott w.

Scratch

I'm on my 3rd set of glasses from Specsavers,the lenses barely last 12 months before they are full of scratches,at $500 a pair the quality is pretty average,time to try elsewhere

Steve T.

Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong frame TWICE

They are not accurate in their practice and it seems rushed and careless. I would go to a different optometrist.
I had ordered a reading glass it was made twice in a sport sunglass frame by mistake, Not once; but they repeated the same mistake after the first mistake TWICE. It makes you question their practice.

Carpi

CarpiPerth, WA

Useless

It was not easy.
This is the worst sight to order online I have ever experienced.
I had hassles last time too but managed to get thru it not to mention the hassle I had with getting my health fund to pay.
This time even more useless to order on line.
Until they improve this I will be ordering in store.

streetssux

streetssuxVictoria

Poor customer service and follow up

Smiley H.

Smiley H.Perth, WA

" You are Looking Good, amen "

At about once a year, I visited Ms Michelle L ( Optometrist ) at Specsavers Victoria Park , WA 6100 to help me with my needs of prescription glasses. Yes, Ms Michelle L is very professional & friendly in her execution of her jobs in meeting my needs in regard of my eyes healthiness, amen. SOVP is very commendable in Perth region. I personally think that Ms Michelle L and her Staff are on top of my list.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't go ~ eyes get mischecked & lenses & frames cheap rubbish!!

My eyes were checked, glasses ready, too strong, my glasses screw fell out, lenses popped out this is from 2 pairs, took back, put on glasses lense popped out again!, the other pair still had loose screw, now 1 lense quite scratched for not sure why, took both back again was told can't help even though the scratched more on 1 lense. Asked how I clean them I told using their spray & the cloth they supplied. She told me oh no don't use that cloth it scratches it...so why the hell do you supply them. I walked away in disgust!! Customer service & quality is disgusting!+

Ana

AnaPerth

Karrinyup Supersavers 10/10 for customer service

The ladies at Karrinyup Supersavers are full of knowledge, patience and understanding, they are absolutely genuine in their approach to customers, advice and professionalism, some of the younger assistants need to spruce up the uniform (for starters) and to get a grasp on the steps to measure glass before giving to customers,it is all a learning curve, they will get there.
Joanne is absolutely fantastic, helping here, there and everywhere, always finding a solution for any problem in the store, lovely to see such a friendly and helpful lady full of smiles!!!!!!

vuzzyy

vuzzyyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunch of unprofessional staff

Staff are supper unprofessional and don't have good customer service skill including Broadmeadows Branch Manager named [Name Removed]! and staff members [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]. Very rude and arrogant. They need to be retrain and learn how to to their customer. Do not go to BROADMEADOWS BRANCH ! I dont recommend this branch to any one!

David. P

David. PSydney, NSW

No customer care

I have been a regular at Winston Hills branch for 15 years always had great service from John unfortunately he has retired, reluctantly I saw a lady there what an awful attitude she has, no personality and abrupt treating me with disrespect.
Never ever will visit this store. A friend confirmed he had the same problem. OPSM only 15 Metres away and much better service.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helpful and Friendly

I had an eye test at Westfield Parramatta and happy with their service. A girl helped me to select frames which suites me, and she was very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with her service.
However, there is no waiting area upon arrival, so I had to wait outside of the retail shop for a while. That's why I gave 4 stars. Otherwise, I could give 5!

Lynda H

Lynda HPeel, WA

Crazed lenses, they honoured their guarantee

Matt

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Responsible company?

So want your lenses replaced? No problem, they need to take your frames send them off to get fitted..
BUT! they take no responsibility if they break your frames or for any damage that they may cause.
Done completely and solely at your own risk...
i mean hey, they want your money but take no responsibility if they break something?

Imagine them in the building game... Yes we can build you a house, but if it falls down it wasn't our fault.

Truly pathetic.

Linda M.

Linda M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lilydale Marketplace

The girl selling the glasses was as nice as can be (sales pitch?) but the woman doing the eye test was so rude that I ended up feeling nervous. She would ask a question and then speak loudly over the top of me when I attempted to answer her. I began to feel unsure what my answers should be! Very nasty!!

Brookster84

Brookster84Brisbane

Awful service

Had an eye test in Brisbane cbd and phoned ahead to confirm. Got there 10 mins late to be advised I needed to reschedule. This was after I called ahead!
Awful service

Scott

ScottGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely Woeful

Booked online for a eye test.waited over an hour post appointment time then order 2 pair glasses which I’ve had to follow up on . After a two week wait got told 2 more week wait. No messag , no communication. Never again.