Tina R.
Tina R.Sydney, NSW

Katie, the Manager at Penrith has poor customer service skills

Cancelled my orders of two sets of contact lenses for my daughter and I as Katie, the Manager at the Penrith store, could not offer me a ‘teach’ appointment this week - they said the next one is not for another 8 days. When I said I can’t wait that long (and before I finished my sentence to ask to be called when there’s a cancellation) she abruptly left me at the desk straight to the storeroom(hope there was a cctv camera to show this).

Suuzzi
SuuzziAustralian Capital Territory

No one answers the phone

Received letter that eyetest was overdue so I called 3 times to receive automated message “we will be with you shortly” had to listen to the boring adds each time then I gave up 10-20 mins later each time, why send letter when you don’t answer the phone call for booking! Can’t complain about customer device as there is none!!! DONT SEND LETTERS TO ASK US TO BOOK IF YOU DONT HAVE THE STAFF TO ANSWER THE PHONE! I’m going to OPSM now

Terrible service and quality

Pushy sales strategy!

TSam
TSamNARRE WARREN

It is a Disaster with my glasses

I bought a pair of High end glasses as per their ratings by paying $399 for a pair. It wasn't even 3months passed by. This morning one arm of the glasses came off. I cant find the screw. it is impossible to see a screw without the glasses as it fts into a tiny hole.
Imagine having a low end pair of glasses. I am very disappointed with this product.

honest57
honest57sydney

do not use them - deceiving advertising

all discounts and specials come with so many conditions attached which in the end, a pair of glasses was going to cost me $500, as they were forcing me to get premium lenses instead of standard if I also wanted thinner lenses. All their marketing does not tell you upfront and transparently what the plethora of conditions they improse. I wasted my time with these people, I will never come back. Do not recommend

Ian21
Ian21Perth, WA

Very poor customer service

Products are fine
Prices are fine
Delivery is very slow and the after sales help is very poor. I have no follow up after several contacts via email phone and facebook

Glenny
Glenny

I will never go back to Specsavers

Mark
MarkHobart, TAS

Not recommended

Fiona
FionaSydney

Terrible

I bought 2 pairs of multifocal glasses for $900! Got pressured into buying them and to to cut the story short, one pair is so cheaply made that the lense has fallen out. I’ve emailed customer service twice and no reply. It’s been 2 weeks now!! My last report will be fair trading??!!???

Specsavers - Broadmeadows Store. Customer Beware!

Shaz
ShazWestern District, VIC

Biggest waste of money!

Over $500+ wasted! Bought 2 pair of prescription eye glasses from Specsavers for $339...have gone back to using my $20 chemist eye glasses. Bought a pair of sunglasses from Specsavers for $175....which had no glare protection, so I then went and bought a pair of $20 Polaroid sunglasses from the chemist which work beautifully!

Anne B.
Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trying to upsell

Booked into an appointment today. Unfortunately the young woman trying to confuse me with her upsell tactics, forced me to walk out. Why do they do this? When I go to other opticians, they don't have x5 levels of multifocal lenses, each $100 more as they go up. Might seem cheap. But you get what you pay for. Also the frames are cheap and nasty.

Kath
KathHunter Region, NSW

Disgusting

Sue
SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Specsavers I am disappointed

Specsavers unfortunately my prescription glasses are too magnified, I am nearly blind when I take them off. They are too heavy and they keep sliding off my face, the fames are too large for my face. I get sore, strained eyes. Back to my old glasses..going back on Tuesday and hoping they will get it rignt. has anyone else had this issue?