Discount

Hi, while I was extremely happy with the service & product from Specsavers Burnie, I was disappointed to see an add on the TV of 50% discount posted only days after I ordered & payed for products.
Next time I will shop around rather that go direct to specsavers as I believe they should have advised me of the up comming sales promotion

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Consistent bad prescription

Debbie
DebbieKalgoorlie

Don’t fall for the gimmick buy 2 get one free

WA Kalgoorlie - Don’t let them talk you into the gimmick above as if you only want one the rebate is more by a long shot. From the moment I stepped into the store it was sell sell and sell. Don’t fall for it.

John
John

Good if you're on a budget

Sales and service were basically very good. However I would say their frame options are on the very cheap side - can have scratchy harsh materials that may irritate contact points. My prescription was fine, but I wouldn't go here again simply because their frame quality is generally poor. Put it this way - all of my $2 magnifier glasses have better quality frames than these. if you need cheap prescription glasses, then I recommend.

Ken
Ken

Brandon Park Shopping Centre, VIC store - v good optometrist, pathetic, judgemental staff!

I have nothing good to say about the store assistant, Pam - Brandon Park shopping centre, VIC. She was unfriendly, judgemental (I am non-caucasian) - no "thank you", no "you are welcome", no "sorry" and no smile at all. I feel she had pre-conceived reservations. She was pretty young but just felt she was more of a car salesman than an optician store help. I hope this feedback helps with at least future hiring. My advice - no empathy, no love - no job!! Sadly, whatever the optometrist did in terms of good work, this store assistant undid!! Also, I noticed that she had no intention of providing my prescription if I did not buy there - again, dodgy service. Specsavers needs to wake up if they need to survive long-term.

daz
daz

Multifocal

Multifocal glasses even you have a check up they tell you to buy them dont best to buy a different pair as they're not the same as your eyes. Had mine changed 3 times and got a refund today back which im happy thanx specsavers Cranbourne. One reason is i had them 3 times fix and no good my eyes omg so now look for a different way then multifocal for me are rubbish and expensive. I went another place now and got glasses $200 2 pairs and are much better then you can offer me so guess what im not coming back into your store again, i rather this other place as much better and you gave me trouble tell me dont worry you worker so you know who i am put this smart up or you lose many more customers.

Jimmy
JimmySydney, NSW

Not happy with anti-reflective and anti glare coating

I always drive at night and it annoys me a lot that's why added the anti-glare coat, but after trying it I can't see the difference. very disappointed. 75 bucks for nothing. btw I highly recommend Ashfield and Burwood Branch for good customer service.

MaBear
MaBearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Various degrees of service

My spec savers Customer Service experience varied from 1 Star to 5 star - so they get a 3.
Don’t shops do a customised invoice anymore? When I got home I realised there was nothing to show what I spent $1300 on. All I have is my initial bank receipt from when I paid.
The Optometrist who did my test was BRILLIANT- 5 ⭐️ to him.

Delia T.
Delia T.South West, WA

Bunbury Store

Staff were friendly and helpful overall but one staff was not friendly or helpful. Wasn’t interested in customer service. No willingness to help but that’s because I picked cheap frames

Jayne M.
Jayne M.Illawarra, NSW

Found my specs, service questionable

jayaus
jayausSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prescription sunglasses arm feel off

Left it with the boss and when I returned he said cannot be repaired as he doesn’t have the rubber to go into arm and the frames are no longer a available. Looked at glasses and $400 estimate. My partner took the damaged glasses home. And fixed it himself with an old pair of glasses screws.

Wacky W.
Wacky W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very average service. Felt rushed to get things over and done with. Friendly staff but looked fairly stressed.

The store was thankfully easy to find and I was greeted then the race was on. Seats very close together and staff rushing everywhere. Optician seemed to have a short fuse and it felt like go in and go out as quickly as you can. I got the $199 deal which was okay but when I looked at the receipt later it seemed there were other things on there which were not explained to me. I hate that. I will not be buying there again. I wish I had gone to my local in Mordialloc and maybe paid a bit more. The glasses are okay and I hardly wear the sunglasses which was what I got in the $199 deal. Just a bit underwhelmed by the whole process.

Loyal to good businesses
Loyal to good businessesUnincorporated, VIC

Not Pensioner Friendly

My father returned from a Specsavers assessment and mentioned that Specsaver policies were unfriendly. The assessment was detailed. But the policy of not ordering glasses until full payment was made was difficult for him. Also there was no pensioner discount on the price.

Prescriptions consistently not correct

anon
anonVictoria

prescription

the team are lovely people, although when i had a strong prescripiton they got it wrong, now that i have had cataracts surgery its wrong, sorry but they cannot get a prescription correct, i went there many times during cataracts just to see what could be done. not happy that i may have to go back and fix these reading glasses.