Saurav S.
Saurav S.Sydney, NSW

Great store and people !

Customer service is awesome and had my glass frames fixed quickly by Jason who was very polite and helpful in no time. Thanks !

Staff are very accomodating

France and Ranna are very accommodating and very helpful I recommend them both. hoping they will stay at that branch

Service

I was served by Jason at Parramatta Specsavers. I was impressed with his honest guidance and assistance.
Thank you for being efficient.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helpful and Friendly

I had an eye test at Westfield Parramatta and happy with their service. A girl helped me to select frames which suites me, and she was very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with her service.
However, there is no waiting area upon arrival, so I had to wait outside of the retail shop for a while. That's why I gave 4 stars. Otherwise, I could give 5!

Store LocationWestfield Parramatta NSW
Lynda H
Lynda HPeel, WA

Crazed lenses, they honoured their guarantee

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second time no complaints

My first experience with Specsavers at Sunnybank was terrible, but after contact with the store, I was advised to come back and they would replace my glasses. Peter was more than helpful in assisting me to pick out two pairs of attractive frames , if they didn’t suit he told me and this was all I wanted in the first place of selling me glasses that were far to big and kept falling off ! but was told there modern which at my age I really don’t care! So thank you if I wasn’t rushed in the first place and had more assistance like Peter gave , I wouldn’t have been stressed! Take the time to help your clients!

Michael M
Michael MHunter Region, NSW

Go Back To Old Fashioned Glasses

Rate it zero Will not be buying spec savers again

Service was very unsatisfactory.
returned lenses 3 times before accepting
Six weeks old and the arm of the glasses broke off
Quality of frames have deteriorated Over the last 2 /4 years

candyshoppe
candyshoppeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Up to date Tech for accurate diagnoses

I lost my glasses & had to make a snap decision about a new retailer. So happy I chose Specsavers. Best eye testing I've had for years. Amazing tech. Friendly professional staff and a decent range of frames.

Kel
KelSydney, NSW

All's Well That Ends Well

Julie F.
Julie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Runaway bay store have been my go to store for years, so helpful, my glasses are always perfect.
I went to Southport once, the glasses were not right.
Went there again recently(closer) as I broke a pair, they told me they weren’t repairable, runaway bay store just replaced the arm, good as new.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good experience at Sunbury Specsavers. Good specs, savings, service and SEE'ing

Ernie
Ernie

Service at Maroochydore

Shop assistant very pleasant and helpful.Eye test very thorough and was given lots of information about my eyes.Was informed there was little or no change in my prescription,that I did NOT need new glasses.
No high pressure sales here I left the store happy with the way I was treated and without new specs.

CJay
CJaySydney, NSW

Value for money, helpful staff

I've taken advantage of spec savers two for one deal for some years now.
Over the years I've had some great glasses, my much loved Tommy Hilfiger prescription sunglasses being one.
I love the free after sales fixit service, after I've sat on my reading glasses.
Having said this, I've noticed the frames I've got of late seem to be a bit on the cheap side.

bullnala