Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Hearing Aids reviews

Specsavers Optometrists & Audiology - Brisbane CBD East Excellent service

I had a contact lense mishap this morning on the bus to work and Neil and the team rescued me and gave me a spare. Thank you! Great service!!

lesley s.
lesley s.Perth, WA

Great Service

Julley & Luke looked after me today at Riverton Specsavers. They were both VERY patient while I took forever to choose my new glasses. Very efficient & professional. Lots of styles to choose from & the staff are happy to help. Would definately recommend this specsavers

alferg
alferg

Always friendly, professional & helpful

I've always bought my glasses from Specsavers, & have found them friendly & very professional. I have had lenses pop out & various problems just from general use, & every time I have taken them to my local SpecSaver shop (Indooroopilly) they have fixed them on the spot!

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

My daughter somehow snapped the arm of her glasses, I took them into spec savers Werribee plaza after being informed that they were beyond repair, a gentleman by the name of Andrew stepped in and said he would be able to repair them. I was at the time on a break at work so wasn’t able to wait, he kindly offered to return the to my place of work. Not only did he repair the glasses promptly, he delivered them in less time than it took me to get back to work!!
Ever so grateful for this young mans wonderful customer service.
Angela

Specsaver Blackown excellent service by Kristina Hernandez

Happy with the service with my daughter glasses . I love dealing with Kristina she tried to get me booking in last minute for eye test .

Store LocationBlacktown Specsaver

Specsavers, Ringwood - EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great service. Very helpful.

Helpful staff who made the whole experience easy and friendly. The whole expletive was made easier by professional staff who knew what they were doing.

julie m.
julie m.

Specsavers Sunbury

I had a sudden bleed on my eye and was slotted in for an appt on a busy day to the Sunbury Specsavers. I was seen by Dr Alexander Gipp who was very friendly and professional. He put me through some thorough tests and I walked out calm and reassured. He really put me at ease and had a really calm manner about him. What an asset to Specsavers.

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" You are Looking Good, amen "

At about once a year, I visited Ms Michelle L ( Optometrist ) at Specsavers Victoria Park , WA 6100 to help me with my needs of prescription glasses. Yes, Ms Michelle L is very professional & friendly in her execution of her jobs in meeting my needs in regard of my eyes healthiness, amen. SOVP is very commendable in Perth region. I personally think that Ms Michelle L and her Staff are on top of my list.
Smiley Joe H @ WA

Ana
AnaPerth

Karrinyup Supersavers 10/10 for customer service

The ladies at Karrinyup Supersavers are full of knowledge, patience and understanding, they are absolutely genuine in their approach to customers, advice and professionalism, some of the younger assistants need to spruce up the uniform (for starters) and to get a grasp on the steps to measure glass before giving to customers,it is all a learning curve, they will get there.
Joanne is absolutely fantastic, helping here, there and everywhere, always finding a solution for any problem in the store, lovely to see such a friendly and helpful lady full of smiles!!!!!!

gibsonic
gibsonicSydney

Great experience at Chatswood... AGAIN!

I was welcomed immediately, as if they knew me, and asked to take a seat. Moments later, I was having a thorough test. And soon after, a guy named Marshall went above and beyond to assist me, even though I was not buying glasses. This review is added to a review posted just over a year ago where the service and care were exceptional, too.

Thank you, Specsavers.

Very helpful and competent staff

My first time visiting Specsavers Blacktown to look around for reading glasses, and came across these two lovely staffs who spent their time assisting me all throughout until I found the glasses I'm looking for. Kristina and France are very helpful and competent , will definetely recommend to my family and friends.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service by Optical Assistants Anna & Tram of Parramatta Westfield Specsavers

Navigation good. Range of products good. Satisfied with the quality of products & service by the two Optical Assistants, Anna & Tram.

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Warriewood Square Specsavers - swimming goggles

Warriewood Specsavers swimming goggles just $24 after rebate! During covid lockdown safely delivered to my home. Tx Brandan! Ten stars!!!!