Spectra Baby

2.8

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pump but terribly designed bottles.

KiriSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service and bad quality products

Stephanie

Stephanie

Superior product

I purchased a S2 Spectra breast pump and I have not had any issues using this item, I am grateful to be able to use such a superior product when I need to get a supply of milk for when I am in surgery. I would recommend knowing your nipple size before purchasing to save yourself cost and pain on your nipple

Store LocationSpectra Online
Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Spectra Baby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

kpinks10

kpinks10New South Wales

Do not buy this machine

Don’t buy this machine unless you buy a 12 volt charger as a spare. I was left high and dry after returning home from hospital with a premature baby when my machine would not turn on because the charger was broken. I followed all troubleshooting instructions and it still wouldn’t work. It was late at night and going a whole night without a pump was not possible. I had to send my husband to the chemist to buy another pump costing $380 and I contacted the company who will only offer a replacement charger. Terrible customer service and cheap product.

Store LocationOnline Store
Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever

My pump broke down, so I posted it to spectra to get it fixed. They claimed they posted me a replacement pump overnight. The pump took over a week to arrive. I kept checking the tracking number, it said that it was in SA first and then in QLD! (I live in Melbourne...).
When I complained saying that the pump took over a week to arrive, they said that it was my fault, accusing me of collecting it 2 weeks later. The rest of their email was quite unpleasant and they basically kept blaming me for everything.
Also, I posted my pump into the original box. They sent it back to me into a normal cardboard box, so of I want to sell it in the future it's going to be an issue now.
Great job, Spectra. Thanks a lot hey

Store LocationOnlin
Hilary S.

Hilary S.

Very impressed

I purchased a Spectra breast pump, the S2+ and S9 models, after trialling another brand after having my baby and needing to pump to increase my supply of milk.

After placing my order it was delivered very quickly indeed, which I was pleasantly surprised at as I have come to expect a week or more for delivery for items here in SA, so that was great and meant I could take my hired pump back immediately saving hire fees.

I found customer service to be very good, answering email queries promptly and helpfully which I really appreciated.

I would definately use this company again - the products are good (reviewed seperately) and customer service very good.

Store Locationonline