Spectra Baby

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
BrisbaneGirl1990

BrisbaneGirl1990South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them unless you want a broken pump they won’t repair correctly or replace.

I exclusively express so pump all my milk I feed to my baby. Bought my S2 in December last year. By March it had already lost suction. I sent it back for repair and they sent it back sounding like it was going to blow up and with a new “rattle” sound. It sounds like it’s on the brink of failing. I let them know and they have completely discounted my concerns even though they market this pump as absolutely quiet. They haven’t responded to me and are ignoring me so I’ve now lodged a complaint to OFT. Absolutely disgusting. I would recommend an Eonian or a Freemie instead. Don’t waste your money. They are absolute thieves!

Store LocationOnline
Alan N

Alan NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest Business

**DO NOT PURCHASE** Do not support this business, they are dishonest and should be listed as a scam. They refuse to honour returns or warranty claims. When the pumps work they are great, but as soon as there's a fault this business ignores your messages until you get the ACCC or Fair Trading involved.

Spend your money elsewhere and support a business that has after sales support and cares about its customers. I will be honest and say I read the reviews here and thought it wouldn't happen to me.

Store LocationSpectra Baby Australia
John V

John VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and no warranty

I wanted to return a brand new product (S1 pump) after having pregnancy complications.
There was no response from Spectra. After sales and their return / warranty policies are shown on the website which they do not follow.

They blatantly lie when ACCC was involved saying the item was opened when they in fact never have procession of the item to make that comment.

I would not buy from this company ever again as they do not communicate until ACCC get involved and the only way to contact them is via email.

Store Locationhttps://spectra-baby.com.au/
Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Spectra Baby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Kenneth

Kenneth

Non existent after sales service. Do not buy from them!

Purchased item as they had 30 day return policy. Being a new parent, I wanted to make sure we had everything ready before we needed the item. After buying, decided it was not required and requested to return the product. Called, emailed, chat on Facebook (confirmed message was read), but all contact attempts were ignored.

Ended up with a Tommee Tippee pump which looks superior, is a quarter of the size and $30 cheaper!

Seems to be a pattern. Look at all the bad reviews.

Steven K.

Steven K.Sydney, NSW

SCAM: won’t accept warranty claim

Purchased the S1 pump from this company the suction is very weak and the battery life decreased exponentially. I am well within my consumer rights for a refund however the business refuses to provide me with one. After multiple videos this company just keeps making excuses. I hope fair trading can resolve this so I do not need to spend my time at court dealing with this deceitful company,

Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting