Spectra Baby

2.5

Stephanie

Stephanie

Superior product

I purchased a S2 Spectra breast pump and I have not had any issues using this item, I am grateful to be able to use such a superior product when I need to get a supply of milk for when I am in surgery. I would recommend knowing your nipple size before purchasing to save yourself cost and pain on your nipple

Hilary S.

Hilary S.

Very impressed

I purchased a Spectra breast pump, the S2+ and S9 models, after trialling another brand after having my baby and needing to pump to increase my supply of milk.

After placing my order it was delivered very quickly indeed, which I was pleasantly surprised at as I have come to expect a week or more for delivery for items here in SA, so that was great and meant I could take my hired pump back immediately saving hire fees.

I found customer service to be very good, answering email queries promptly and helpfully which I really appreciated.

I would definately use this company again - the products are good (reviewed seperately) and customer service very good.

Jakia

JakiaRiverwood

The best breast pump

I have bought Spectra Dew 350 and extremely pleased with the quality of the product. It is super quiet and does the job perfectly.
Best for those who would not able to stay with the Bub for the longer period of day due to work or Uni.
Definitely a life saving product

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Spectra Baby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Great company

I recommend buying from Spectra baby.
Great customer service team. I sent an email asking a question and they promptly got back to me.

Kasey590

Kasey590Lakelands

I love this company. Best products and best service.

I bought this pump because of the astounding reviews I read. And i am definitely NOT disappointed. It's been hard to find one that suits what I need and the fact that Spectra Baby are so patient, understanding and happy to help wherever they can makes all the difference. If you shop with this company you wont be disappointed!!!

Whizfizz

WhizfizzBrisbane

Very quick postage

Online site was easy to use, super fast (2 days) postage at a reasonable price ($10). I was sent quick and informative updates on my order including a tracking number. I haven't used the item yet, so I'm unable to say much about it, only that I purchased it purely based on the reviews from this review website. (Spectra s2 breast dual pump).
Fast and reasonably priced postage, informative email updates and tracking