Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric (page 2 of 7)

Pros

• Customisable suction to suit different needs

• Helps boost milk supply

• Easy to clean and maintain

Not the hospital grade I need.

I bought the Dew prior to the birth of my twins born early at 33 weeks. Started using the hospitals Medela Symphony and ended up hiring it for 2 months as the Dew just didn't compare. Find that it just doesn't seem to get as much out and I'm left quite full. Very frustrating and scary as I hope this doesn't trigger my milk to start drying up.

emily

emilymorwell

best breast pump I have ever used!

I bought the dew 350 not long ago. I was after a breast pump that was quiet, easy to use and most of all....sterile! I am SO glad i went with the Spectra dew350! It ticks all those boxes and the choice of colour between blue and pink just gives it that extra bit of "cuteness" (I ordered the pink as its for my daughter and I) i use it for most feeds during the day as my daughter is still small and learning to feed so having the pump there is literally a lifesaver.
It is extremely easy to clean, and the fact that it is a closed system gives me that piece of mind that no germs will grow inside the tubing! I would DEFINITELY use this/buy from spectra again! Their products and customer service are unbeatable! Very happy customer here!!!

Gisha

GishaMelbourne

This pump has been a life saver

I have had the machine for about 5 weeks now and bought this on recommendation from the midwife. It truly has been a life saver. It pumps in less than15 minutes and the different suction levels ensure that is it is painless. It is inexpensive compared to other hospital grade pumps. I would highly recommend this for new mums out there. Their customer service has been excellent so far.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Nat

NatJan Juc

Very happy with this pump

This is a great pump, as a first time mum I had no idea what to look for in a pump or what I would need as I would not be pumping often. After reading reviews and comparing models I went with the dew because it could “grow” with me over time as can be used as single or double pump. It’s super fast and comfortable to use and quiet so I can have baby sleeping next to me. And once I go back to work I can use it as a double pump to get even more EBM. Shipping is extremely fast also. And customer service is great - plus Spectra seem to have sales pretty often so value for money (I got mine at 30% off)

Customer Service T.Spectra

DEW 350 hospital grade breast pump go for it. Really happy.

Christina

ChristinaBox Hill

Excellent!

My friend introduced to me, she said the speed is much faster than other brand. I myself have not started use yet, but looks good, and expecting to use it at the first couple of days after delivery in May.

The logistic was very fast, and it was well packed.

Kl

KlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loud motor and heating up

gymguymelbourne

Warranty next to nothing!

Bought the pump in Oct 2015 and only started using it in Feb 2016 (when our baby was born), the pump was working well in the first 2 weeks but then the filter suddenly stopped working. Contacted their facebook page to seek for a replacement part and was told I need to buy them rather than claiming through warranty. What? I haven't used it for more than 3 weeks and it was less than 6 months since purchased! So what is the warranty for????

Very very disappointed.

D.U

D.USydney

Very efficient! !

I am really happy with my purchase. I have used few pumps before however nothing was as strong , quite and especially emphasize the quality pump as spectra Dew 350.
The customer service at sepectra are great and very helpful with prompt response to all my questions.
Love it ..
Highly recommended.

Elise

EliseMelbourne

Highly recommend product for new mums!!

I am so delighted with my purchase of the Spectra Dew 350. I had the challenge of low milk supply when my daughter was born and I used the Spectra Dew 350 to increase my supply therefore enabling me to continue my breastfeeding journey. I now use the pump to express and find it so easy and efficient to use. I am still impressed with the quality of the product, the affordability, the great customer service and quick shipping.

Henry

HenrySydney

Efficient and well-priced breast pump

I bought this pump after a word of mouth recommendation. I felt so lucky to have found out about it as I found this pump halved the time I spent expressing an equivalent amount of milk compared with another (much better known) brand, which I borrowed from a friend. Easy to use and excellent customer service from the team. Highly recommended.

Customer Service T.Spectra

Best thing I've bought so far

My bubba prefers one breast compared to the other so i wanted to buy a pump to keep up the milk supply. I did not make a mistake by buying this pump, it is worth every single cent! The amount of milk it pumped out left me dry. I feel great knowing i have back up :)

Customer Service T.Spectra

This is so awesome to hear :) Congrats on your outstanding effort too! Shout out if you need any further support.
Claire
Spectra Team

Joey

JoeySydney

Makes expressing sooo easy!

This is a fantastic breast pump. Really easy to use, quiet and super efficient. The double pumping aspect is great too as saves so much time! Highly recommend.

Debrumsey

DebrumseyRydalmere

2 Years on and still going strong

I bought this pump before my first child was born (2013) after reading all the reviews on here. I have been so impressed with it! I used it so much with my first - lost my milk supply at 4 months but pumped till she was 7 months. I truly believe it saved my milk supply again after two bouts of mastitis (in 2 weeks) with my second baby. I went from only being able to breastfeed my baby 2 out of the 5 times a day to completely breastfeeding my second again. This took about 2 months to do as I also now have a toddler to look after but am so happy I was able to achieve this. Thank you so much for making such a great quality double pump at a great price! I tell everyone looking to buy a pump how great mine has been.

Jaime H

Jaime Hcairns

Saved my milk supply!

I use this pump to exclusively express and it's great! It's so fast and efficient which has made life easier. Best money spent! Unbelievable quality for the price with 2 years warranty and outstanding customer service by the spectra baby team they are so helpful.

belladilemma

belladilemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

I cannot rav about this product more highly. The quality & price of it is outstanding. I wish more mores opted for this rather than the ALOT more expensive single pump brand.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

The best thing that I have ever bought for my baby and me!

It is the best! I had no problem expressing from the very start, it is powerful and easy to use. My friends in my mothers' group all had pretty hard time in expressing, but this pump gave me the best experience that I can hoped for. I can finish expressing and packing up within 10 mins, and it boost my milk supply a lot too. Highly recommend!

Super pump, great price

I was able to pump more in less time with the spectra dew. I had hired a hospital grade medela symphony but the spectra out-performed it by far!

Customer service is fantastic and postage is really really fast.

Very happy customer

Very easy to use!

I have been using DEW350 for 3 weeks already. Very easy to use, simple and do its job. I use it when my son is sleeping and doesn't disturb his sleep at all!

Tracy

Tracy

Low suction and uncomfortable to use

Suction not strong enough but when you turn it up it is very painful to use. It didn't empty my breasts well enough and I got mastistis!! I turned it up and it left me with bruises and was very painful to use. Hard plastic cups are very uncomfortable to use.. Not happy at all with this pump.. Have gone back to my Tommee Tippee single pump which takes twice as long to use :(

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Tracy! Sounds like you definitely need some help using the pump! I would say that you need a different size shield. Please get in touch with customer support support@spectra-baby.com.au so we can help you out and get you pumping!

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

Katie Casked

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

Katie C

PUMP FIXED! I had a friend look inside the machine and the arm that moves the piston was bent ever so slightly so the disc inside the tube wasn't totally sealed causing a small amount of air to escape, he fitted a small washer and bent the arm straight again and now it sucks like it's new again!

JHS13

JHS13asked

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

JGE
JGE

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi JHS, thanks for checking in about this. :)

I would encourage you to shoot us a message at support@spectra-baby.com.au as 95% of the time, suction issues are able to be corrected with some adjustments to your shield kit. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this resolved for you.

Best
Georgie
Spectra team

Ree

Reeasked

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Ree! The suction drops slightly when used as a double compared to single, but this pump has very strong suction, not many mamas are using it on the max suction level, and therefore would just turn suction up slightly when double pumping compared with single pumping.

Please send us an email if you have any more questions!

Claire
Spectra Team

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric questions

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

Features:

• The Spectra Dew 250 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has a single smooth, gentle (yet powerful) pumping action that makes expressing quick and simple.
  • A larger hospital-grade motor makes for a powerful pump (with a vacuum range of 0-350mmHg) to draw out breast milk and build supply when needed.
  • It’s suitable for heavy duty use (defined by the brand as 8 times a day) so it’s a great option for mothers who want to build their milk supply.
  • It doesn’t have a letdown mode, so it may not be suitable for those who find it harder to express.
  • This breast pump is advertised as being very quiet - Spectra says that this breast pump has a soft, constant noise comparable to heavy breathing, which could make it perfect for discreet expressing.
  • The closed system and backflow filter prevents mould growth and moisture from the expressed breast milk entering the motor and - making this unit hygienic and easy to clean and maintain.
  • It has a cycle length of 46rpm - this however isn’t adjustable, so may not meet the needs of all women.
  • As an added bonus, the product looks like a breast! Subtle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers took a liking to the suction of the breast pump, saying that it was highly customisable to perfectly suit their expressing needs.
  • The breast pump helped many reviewers boost their milk supply.
  • It was easy to clean and maintain, according to many reviewers.
  • Reviewers liked how readily the parts were available online, making them easy to replace once the recommended use time of the different components was over.
CategoryElectric Breast Pumps