Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric (page 3 of 7)

Pros

• Customisable suction to suit different needs

• Helps boost milk supply

• Easy to clean and maintain

Excellent pump, excellent price!

I purchased this for my third baby after using a Tommee Tippee one with my first two. This pump exceeded my expectations, even using it as a single pump I still get more milk in less time, delivery was also super fast. Would definitely recommend this pump to all my pregnant friends.

annalise1985

annalise1985Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Amazing pump!!

I love my Spectra Dew 350. It saved my supply when I was having issues feeding my first bub who wasn't latching well. So easy to use and comfortable too. I love that it is super quiet and simple to operate. I spent many, many hours pumping and it never missed a beat!! Don't hesitate to buy this pump or any other Spectra pumps. Amazing value for money and the customer service is incredible!

This pump makes pumping quick and easy.

I bought the DEW 350 about a month ago and find that I can pump milk quite quickly. Spectra have reasonable prices and the best customer service that I have come across in a long time. I also bought a packet of their breast milk storage bags and they are awesome for freezing an emergency supply of milk for when I return to work or 'just in case'.
Reasonable price, easy to use, good customer service, fast expressing....
Needs to be plugged into wall to use

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Ebony

EbonyMelbourne

Absolutely brilliant

This pump has changed my pumping life;)
I can often pump 100ml in 5-7min 2 hours after baby's last feed... Something I wouldn't ever have even attempted with the Phillips Avent. It seems a joke that they are comparable in price let alone the Spectra is actually cheaper.
Ladies spread the word to anyone who pumps regularly.
Power and speed, excellent service.
Not aesthetically pleasing but who cares when you have a pump that delivers!

Customer Service T.Spectra

Thanks Ebony! Hopefully the word gets out there about the Dew 350 workhorse! Well done on the pumping!

Unhappy

UnhappyBrisbane

Awesome

I purchased this pump to express 4 times a day. I have used other more expensive pumps and I can say the spectra dew 350 is just as good :-) excellent customer service also :) I would recommend this pump to any one that needs a hospital grade pump. Purchased from spectra baby.

Yayy :)

Sarah

SarahSydney

Excellent!

I've purchased this product just simply based on the reviews I read here. The product is very easy to use and great value! I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that an insert was not included as breast shield is a bit too big for my breast. Other than that, I'm very happy with the product.
Great quality with great value
Breast shield comes with one size only

Cassandra Stevenson

Cassandra StevensonScarborough, Queensland

Great Pump

The pump when it first arrived....doesn't look like much....but being able to choose blue or pink makes it a little more personalised. It comes with all the equipment. Sets up easy. Is really really quiet in comparison to other pump. Can be used as a single pump or double. Comes with good quality bottles.

I haven't given birth yet so I haven't actually pumped milk. But I did give it a go and the min setting is very mild...almost soft enough to be a let down mode....and you can turn it up with the dial in small increments....increasing the strength gradually.

Postage was really fast. Less than 2 days!

So to sum up. Great product at a really awesome price!
Inexpensive and quiet!
nothing

Customer Service T.Spectra

Thanks for the review and best wishes for meeting bub!

Mandie84

Mandie84Brisbane

Excellent Value

I bought this pump after I had tried another well known brand which was extremely inefficient and I'm so glad I did! I love being able to double pump and get a much higher yield than using other pumps. Its quiet and easy to use. The value for money is unmatched by any other on the market definitely recommended for any mothers looking for a pump!
value for money

Sare

SareBrisbane

Excellent.

Spectra Dew is affordable & efficient. I have used mine everyday for 4 months and have had no dramas. Great customer support! Always willing to help and support. Well worth getting a spectra compared to other over priced brands. Reply to emails almost immediately. Could not ask for better customer service.
Inexpensive compared to other products
Nothing

MelH

MelHAdelaide

Ticks all the boxes

Quiet. Efficient. Affordable.
Spectra is also honest about pros and cons of each of their pumps which were spot on for this particular pump.
I love the accessories that come with - being able to pump directly into sterile bags for freezing was a big timesaver. I've recommended this pump to friends who have loved it as much as I do.

Nancy

NancyAdelaide

Really good!

After buying a bad pump, I didn't want any pump at all, but after reading the reviews of the Spectra I decided to give it a try and I don't regret it. This pump is so quiet and gentle, and I get lots of milk after just 20 minutes. Also I bought the hands free bra that makes pumping really easy and comfortable.
Quiet, fast and gentle

Amy

Amy

Worth the Money!

I love this pump! It's so much quieter and faster than the manual pump I was using previously. And with the silicon inserts very comfortable. Definitely worth the money just in the time you save. An added bonus was Spectra's outstanding customer service and next day delivery! Amazing! Thank you Spectra! I definitely recommend it.
Super quiet, fast & comfortable
Nothing

Spectra Dew 350

I hired this when I just had my baby girl and loved it so much I went ahead and bought the Spectra S2.! All of their replacement parts and milk bags are cheap and affordable and have great quality! cannot fault them !! I have yet to have any issues with the company. The spectra dew 350 is great and easy to clean and I found I got all milk out when I pumped with it, I did have a avent manual which left me feeling full!

YANIE
YANIE

Hows the pump now after a month??

avii

aviiTaylors Hill

Value for money

Prior to my purchase of this wonderful Spectra Dew 350, I used the Avent manual pump to produced 160ml for one hour per session. Now I am able to express up to 220mL for 20 minutes per session with DEW 350! Thats what I need! I would build up the supply in the advance when I would return back to work next February to ensure my baby would have plenty milk.

My hubby love the DEW 350 that he think it does resemble the nipple!

Will recommend Spectra to all mums who would need new equipment for expressing needs.
very reliable, easy to use, affordable, customer services, prompt delivery

EB

EBSydney

Excellent value for money pump

I found this pump very easy to use. It was relatively quiet, and the parts were easy to clean. I think this pump represents excellent value for money, for the features included. I was able to use it as a single or double pump, and you are able to order additional parts/ accessories from spectra-baby.com.au.
quiet, easy to clean

Electric Breast Pumps

Just what I needed and didn't break the bank!

ssunn

ssunnMelbourne, Victoria

No regrets.

Initial hesitating about whether to purchase a anothet breast pump since this is my 3rd and last bub but when my medela went bust I just had to get my hands on one.
Cannot believe how quiet it is yet such strong suction!
Cannot commend them enough on their customer support & service. Quick response & super easy to deal with. I will be recommending them to all mothers-to-be that I know.
love everything about it

Anora_80

Anora_80Canberra

Cheap, effective and reliable!

I have been using this pump for more than 6months now, expressing about 7 times per day. It is still going strong! I've tried other brands such as Amelda and medela but I much prefer this one! My baby refuses to latch on to the breast so exclusively express milk for him. This pump was my best purchase yet!

laurenstanden

laurenstandenPerth

Cheapest and best pump on the market!

Hathor

HathorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WhisperQuiet

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

Katie Casked

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

Katie C

PUMP FIXED! I had a friend look inside the machine and the arm that moves the piston was bent ever so slightly so the disc inside the tube wasn't totally sealed causing a small amount of air to escape, he fitted a small washer and bent the arm straight again and now it sucks like it's new again!

JHS13

JHS13asked

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

JGE
JGE

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi JHS, thanks for checking in about this. :)

I would encourage you to shoot us a message at support@spectra-baby.com.au as 95% of the time, suction issues are able to be corrected with some adjustments to your shield kit. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this resolved for you.

Best
Georgie
Spectra team

Ree

Reeasked

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Ree! The suction drops slightly when used as a double compared to single, but this pump has very strong suction, not many mamas are using it on the max suction level, and therefore would just turn suction up slightly when double pumping compared with single pumping.

Please send us an email if you have any more questions!

Claire
Spectra Team

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric questions

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

Features:

• The Spectra Dew 250 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has a single smooth, gentle (yet powerful) pumping action that makes expressing quick and simple.
  • A larger hospital-grade motor makes for a powerful pump (with a vacuum range of 0-350mmHg) to draw out breast milk and build supply when needed.
  • It’s suitable for heavy duty use (defined by the brand as 8 times a day) so it’s a great option for mothers who want to build their milk supply.
  • It doesn’t have a letdown mode, so it may not be suitable for those who find it harder to express.
  • This breast pump is advertised as being very quiet - Spectra says that this breast pump has a soft, constant noise comparable to heavy breathing, which could make it perfect for discreet expressing.
  • The closed system and backflow filter prevents mould growth and moisture from the expressed breast milk entering the motor and - making this unit hygienic and easy to clean and maintain.
  • It has a cycle length of 46rpm - this however isn’t adjustable, so may not meet the needs of all women.
  • As an added bonus, the product looks like a breast! Subtle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers took a liking to the suction of the breast pump, saying that it was highly customisable to perfectly suit their expressing needs.
  • The breast pump helped many reviewers boost their milk supply.
  • It was easy to clean and maintain, according to many reviewers.
  • Reviewers liked how readily the parts were available online, making them easy to replace once the recommended use time of the different components was over.
CategoryElectric Breast Pumps