Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric (page 4 of 7)

Pros

• Customisable suction to suit different needs

• Helps boost milk supply

• Easy to clean and maintain

Excellent Pump!

My sister gave me this pump & it has been excellent! It is really powerful & easy to use. I also find it easy to clean. If you use the double pump then it is so much more time efficient as well. I would definitely recommend this pump to others!
Quick & powerful

Mum's the word

Mum's the wordMelbourne

Can't fault it

I purchased the Dew 350 as it had good reviews and was a reasonable cost. I had a Avent double pump for my first baby this was good but could not be revived for baby number 2.
The specta Dew 350 is better then the Avent. Less parts, excellent suction, quiet. I have actually fallen asleep a couple of times while using it.
I really can't fault it. I am solely expressing having returned to work after 3 months. I have no need for formula and am freezing on average 200mls each day. It does exactly what you need a pump to do.
Reasonable cost. Simple to use.
The parts appear flimsy, but I have not had any problems with them.

Jodesinclermont

JodesinclermontClermont

Great sucker!!

As a First time Mum to be I was not clued up on brands etc. of pumps, I also wasn't sure if I could in fact breast feed. I looked online and did a bit of research and stumbled across the Spectra Dew pump. I'm so pleased I did as the pump is a super sucker and so easy to use, comes with everything you need and more. Price is excellent, I use my pump at least 4 times a day, highly recommended!
Price, reliability, strong suction, easy to use
I don't like expressing 2 breasts at one time, gets a little messy!

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

ShelOehlman

ShelOehlmanAU

can't live without it!

I bought this pump because of the great reviews that it had. Delivery was fast.
Its a great pump quiet yet powerful. its easy to assemble & clean. I exclusively pump for my son due to latching issues which means i use my pump several times a day. Its been 5 months and its still going strong with no issues.
Its great value for money and always suggest it to friends/family who are looking for a great breast pump.
easy to clean, simple to use, reliable, great customer service, fast delivery

Paru

ParuSydney

Lifesaver!!

I never had milk to start with and it was heartbreaking to see my son go on formula. But the lactation consultant assured me that I can build it up by expressing. With carpal tunnel my hands were next to use less. I needed a pump that can be very easy to hold and use. And also affordable!!! Spectra was suggested to me by my friend. Once it came home, took 10 mins to assemble, 10 mins to sterilise and I started pumping. I still remember I hardly expressed 1 ml in 30 mins. From there to 100 ml per 30 mins in a months time and now I can breastfeed my baby... Thank you so much Spectra!!!
Ease of use, Affordability

kristina

kristinamelbourne

amazing pump

After my son was born, i felt so tired to breastfeed him every 2 hours. My breast was very sore as well. Thats why i started to look for breastpump. after reading good reviews about it, i decided to buy spectra dew 350. I made the right decision as i can express breastmilk as often as i want. My husband can help me to feed my son and i have "me time". Even when i need to go overseas for 3 days, i can have 4 liters of expressed breastmilk in my freezer for my son. Now my son is 10 months and i still use my spectra dew. spectra dew 350 is truly my life saver.
strong suction, quiet, reliable, not expensive, friendly and quick response customer service
nothing

Spectra Dew 350

KellieWestern Australia

Great!

I exclusively express milk for my baby, which I've been doing for 8 weeks. I find this pump very useful as it is quick and easy to use and my breast milk supply is building up rather then drying up, so my freezer is starting to become full! This pump really saved me, I was diagnosed with postnatal depression and was having trouble feeding my bub, then I decided to express and bought it. I haven't looked back and I'm really thankful that I'm still giving my baby my immunity and goodness.
Good suction. Inexpensive. Good customer service with spectra.
Nothing. it looks like a big boob but I that's funny ;)

Alison

AlisonSydney

Very happy!

My husband bought me this pump after the other pump I was using (Tommee Tippee) was painfully uncomfortable. I am now exclusively pumping for my baby girl and because of the double pump, I am expressing and feeding in a quarter of the time it used to take me to breastfeed alone. Since using the Dew 350 i have been able to build up my supply and now pump enough milk to feed my hungry baby and some spare to freeze. Love it and have been recommending to all my friends :)
Inexpensive, saves time, gentle

Chelsea

ChelseaGold Coast

Thank you!

After my Dew 350 stopped working (thanks to a toddler!), I couldn't believe how amazing the team were at getting me sorted. Despite the fact it was a Saturday, my messags (sent over facebook) were replied to quickly and I was forwarded to the warranty area. I thought "Here we go" but I just had to fill out some simple information and two days later (Tuesday) a new pump was delivered to me. AMAZING!!!! I have recommended you to all my pregnant friends... You guys ROCK!
Quick Response,
Nothing!

Yayy thank you Chelsea!

Jane

JaneChelmsford

Inferior and Fiddly

More Milk, More Sleep, More Time

This is a really great pump and I really recommend it. We used the Madela Swing and did not effectively express the milk as well as the Spectra. This pump is strong and increases the milk supply. Although this is slightly bulky in size, it will gave us more milk, more sleep and saved us more time then the predecessor.
Great Pump, great customisations, strong and efficient pumping.
Not portable enough - but we have another machine for portability!

KLW

KLWSydney

Fantastic - and I've tried others...

WOW

This makes my medela look really bad. First time I used this pump its amazing. Always have to use my medela at full suction and its never enough. With spectra dew I have to use it at half strength because the suction is that good. The silicone shields make all te difference.. Love love love it!

Thank you!

Wow!!

What great value for money! I love my spectra dew pump, pumps so quickly, after using an electric pump in hospital with my first son there was no going back to manual... I looked at reviews and decided that this would be my best option... and it works just as well as a hospital grade pump does, for a much cheaper price. Hospital grade pumps can easily cost up to the $1000 mark, but I found my Spectra Dew 350 on ebay for only $185 with free shipping. I can't recomend this product enough, so very happy with it.

Great to hear :)

Karen N

Karen Nsydney

Fabulous at a reasonable price!

I purchased this as my son had an operation at 2 days old and was being tube fed, i needed something reliable, fast and easy to use. This was tge answer to everythimg i had been looking for and it looked great, was compact and did double pumping all while functioning so well!!
reliable, fast, cheap and easy to use

Customer Service T.Spectra

So glad to hear the pump was helpful when you had so much going on. We hope your baby boy is doing well now ~ Spectra Team

Rugang

RugangAdelaide

Double pumping save time

My baby was born premature, I have to pump all the time when he was in hosiptal. Bought a close to nature pump at the beinging and don't like it. Thanks for the people who write reviews, I got to know spectra pump. It works the same as the hosiptal ones but so much cheaper. Double pumping save me so much time. Perfect pump, would recommend to everyone.
good power, double pumping, inexpensive

Customer Service T.Spectra

We really love hearing that our pumps help when people have prem bubs - thanks for your review ~ Spectra Team

Online shopper98

Online shopper98Melbourne

Great value pump that does an excellent job

A Ong

A OngMelbourne

Lots of Milk and Save a lot of Time!!

I have been using Avent electric and manual breast pump, it just doesn't work for me. I need to sit there for at least an hour, and lots of back flow. I am only taking 2 month maternity leave, so need to think of another way that works for me. After researching online, I come across Spectra with good review, initially I doubt it, but I am willing to give it a try due to the reasonable price. Guess what?!! After the first use, this is exactly what I need, saving time and lots of milk (due to good suction and no back flow). As a working mum, this is highly recommended.
Reasonable price, good suction, no back flow, dual pump.

Lots of Milk and Save a lot of Time!!

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

Katie Casked

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

Katie C

PUMP FIXED! I had a friend look inside the machine and the arm that moves the piston was bent ever so slightly so the disc inside the tube wasn't totally sealed causing a small amount of air to escape, he fitted a small washer and bent the arm straight again and now it sucks like it's new again!

JHS13

JHS13asked

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

JGE
JGE

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi JHS, thanks for checking in about this. :)

I would encourage you to shoot us a message at support@spectra-baby.com.au as 95% of the time, suction issues are able to be corrected with some adjustments to your shield kit. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this resolved for you.

Best
Georgie
Spectra team

Ree

Reeasked

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Ree! The suction drops slightly when used as a double compared to single, but this pump has very strong suction, not many mamas are using it on the max suction level, and therefore would just turn suction up slightly when double pumping compared with single pumping.

Please send us an email if you have any more questions!

Claire
Spectra Team

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric questions

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

Features:

• The Spectra Dew 250 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has a single smooth, gentle (yet powerful) pumping action that makes expressing quick and simple.
  • A larger hospital-grade motor makes for a powerful pump (with a vacuum range of 0-350mmHg) to draw out breast milk and build supply when needed.
  • It’s suitable for heavy duty use (defined by the brand as 8 times a day) so it’s a great option for mothers who want to build their milk supply.
  • It doesn’t have a letdown mode, so it may not be suitable for those who find it harder to express.
  • This breast pump is advertised as being very quiet - Spectra says that this breast pump has a soft, constant noise comparable to heavy breathing, which could make it perfect for discreet expressing.
  • The closed system and backflow filter prevents mould growth and moisture from the expressed breast milk entering the motor and - making this unit hygienic and easy to clean and maintain.
  • It has a cycle length of 46rpm - this however isn’t adjustable, so may not meet the needs of all women.
  • As an added bonus, the product looks like a breast! Subtle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers took a liking to the suction of the breast pump, saying that it was highly customisable to perfectly suit their expressing needs.
  • The breast pump helped many reviewers boost their milk supply.
  • It was easy to clean and maintain, according to many reviewers.
  • Reviewers liked how readily the parts were available online, making them easy to replace once the recommended use time of the different components was over.
CategoryElectric Breast Pumps