Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Pros

• Customisable suction to suit different needs

• Helps boost milk supply

• Easy to clean and maintain

Ash

AshAdelaide

Great pump for the price

I recently purchased this breast pump after using a single tommee tippee pump and it's been great. I think the only improvement would be including information about breast shield sizing. I need to purchase a different size as the standard size is too big but I didn't realise this until I did some of my own research. Otherwise it's been fantastic and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you're need to pump several + times a day.

Brent W

Brent Wbrisbane

Really works hard

My wife has tried a few of the other brands and this one seems to work the best for her. There are so many on the market and hard to make a decision, but I am glad that I was able to get the double pump. And I love the pink colour for our girl

sianu21

sianu21Sydney

cheap and good quality

It is much more quiet then my other pump and I'm getting more milk out per pump then when i use my single, battery operated pump (not hospital grade). The bottles that comes with it are fine for my bub too. For the price of the pump I was very happy with my purchase as it is good quality and easy to use. Other pumps on the market are way too expensive.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Gisha

GishaMelbourne

This pump has been a life saver

I have had the machine for about 5 weeks now and bought this on recommendation from the midwife. It truly has been a life saver. It pumps in less than15 minutes and the different suction levels ensure that is it is painless. It is inexpensive compared to other hospital grade pumps. I would highly recommend this for new mums out there. Their customer service has been excellent so far.

Very easy to use!

I have been using DEW350 for 3 weeks already. Very easy to use, simple and do its job. I use it when my son is sleeping and doesn't disturb his sleep at all!

EB

EBSydney

Excellent value for money pump

I found this pump very easy to use. It was relatively quiet, and the parts were easy to clean. I think this pump represents excellent value for money, for the features included. I was able to use it as a single or double pump, and you are able to order additional parts/ accessories from spectra-baby.com.au.
quiet, easy to clean

Rachell304

Rachell304SYDNEY

Does the job

It works well in general but in comparison to my first pump - medela swing- the swing wins hands down. The giant pink breast unit is heavy and awkward. It's fine as a single but loses suction as a double. All the extra freebies is a great incentive to buy. Good sturdy pump for the budget conscious.
Quiet. Inexpensive.
It's a huge unit. Looks like a giant boob. Loses suction when used as a double so takes a bit longer for letdown. The silicon massagers pinch!

Customer Service T.Spectra

A good double pump at a great price (so much cheaper than the known brands!)

CB Perth

CB PerthPERTH

Good pump at a reasonable price

I bought this pump after my husband researched online and read the positive reviews of it on this site. I'd never heard of the brand, as I'd only been using a Medela pump lent to me after the birth of my baby. I needed to pump to increase milk supply, so a double pump was essential. This pump is very reasonably priced compared to other brands the hospital may recommend.
This pump works well, although you may need a bit of stimulation to get the let-down going, so I find that using it straight after feeding my baby works best.
The staff at Sweet Beats were very helpful over the phone, and they threw in some accessories for free, which was nice.
not too expensive

Electric Breast Pumps

Skipper

SkipperAU

Very impressed

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

Katie Casked

Hi I bought my Spectra 350 in August and have used it every day since, I exclusively pump so it gets a lot of use! I double pump and have always found its been great. Last night I turned it on to pump and found the suction to be reduced, I checked that I didn't have any damage in my valves (which were recently replaced), no damage in the tubes, made sure all parts were secured. Ive thoroughly checked the pump and all parts but can find no reason. If I close off the second hole and only do single pump it gives me my usual level of suction (this applies to both holes as I checked that both were sucking normally) and plugged in both of my kits to see if one was faulty in some way but both work perfectly on their own. I've never had reduced suction when double pumping before, it's decreased so much that I get hardly any milk coming out and barely feel the suction. Please help as I really rely on this machine to feed my daughter :( thank you in advance.

Katie C

PUMP FIXED! I had a friend look inside the machine and the arm that moves the piston was bent ever so slightly so the disc inside the tube wasn't totally sealed causing a small amount of air to escape, he fitted a small washer and bent the arm straight again and now it sucks like it's new again!

JHS13

JHS13asked

Has anyone else experienced their Spectra Dew suddenly no longer suck? It was fine yesterday, I cleaned the parts and went to use it now but no suction. The machine is pumping, there is air in the tubes but no change in suction when I move the dial, even to maximum makes no difference. I've tried different tubes, valves, everything but nothing is fixing it. Thanks.

JGE
JGE

Nope. Sounds like a dodgy machine - I’d try exchange it

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi JHS, thanks for checking in about this. :)

I would encourage you to shoot us a message at support@spectra-baby.com.au as 95% of the time, suction issues are able to be corrected with some adjustments to your shield kit. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this resolved for you.

Best
Georgie
Spectra team

Ree

Reeasked

Does this lose suction when used as a double pump or is suction the se as when you use it as a single?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Ree! The suction drops slightly when used as a double compared to single, but this pump has very strong suction, not many mamas are using it on the max suction level, and therefore would just turn suction up slightly when double pumping compared with single pumping.

Please send us an email if you have any more questions!

Claire
Spectra Team

See all Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Double Electric questions

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

Features:

• The Spectra Dew 250 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump has a single smooth, gentle (yet powerful) pumping action that makes expressing quick and simple.
  • A larger hospital-grade motor makes for a powerful pump (with a vacuum range of 0-350mmHg) to draw out breast milk and build supply when needed.
  • It’s suitable for heavy duty use (defined by the brand as 8 times a day) so it’s a great option for mothers who want to build their milk supply.
  • It doesn’t have a letdown mode, so it may not be suitable for those who find it harder to express.
  • This breast pump is advertised as being very quiet - Spectra says that this breast pump has a soft, constant noise comparable to heavy breathing, which could make it perfect for discreet expressing.
  • The closed system and backflow filter prevents mould growth and moisture from the expressed breast milk entering the motor and - making this unit hygienic and easy to clean and maintain.
  • It has a cycle length of 46rpm - this however isn’t adjustable, so may not meet the needs of all women.
  • As an added bonus, the product looks like a breast! Subtle.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers took a liking to the suction of the breast pump, saying that it was highly customisable to perfectly suit their expressing needs.
  • The breast pump helped many reviewers boost their milk supply.
  • It was easy to clean and maintain, according to many reviewers.
  • Reviewers liked how readily the parts were available online, making them easy to replace once the recommended use time of the different components was over.
CategoryElectric Breast Pumps