Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric (page 3 of 11)

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort
Michelle

MichelleBrisbane

Amazing results from this pump

I purchased this pump after getting no results from a medela. Immediately my output doubled and in half the time. Don’t waste your time or money on other brands, this pump is amazing. Also super fast delivery. Highly recommended for anyone wanting fast results with supply. The double pump also is great

klag

klagMelbourne

Can't fault it

Bought this after seeing so many good reviews from other expressing mums and I am impressed! Best part of this is the portability and I was able to use it at work. I have low supply and I don't know how I would have continued if not for this pump. Tip for others is to buy accessories whenever there are sales. Sometimes they're on sale at Groupon and ask for promo codes from other mums!

Customer service is great!

Yvette

YvetteCanberra

Fabulous - can’t live without it!

My entire experience purchasing from Spectra was amazing! The staff are so friendly, helpful and prompt at responding to queries. I had an issue with sterilising the parts when my S1 arrived and they rectified it immediately. The pump itself is great! Really efficient and the flanges are comfortable. From my perspective it is worth spending the bit more on the S1 to have the flexibility of the cordless.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

This is a very powerful pump from which I can express much more milk that I ever could with my medela swing or avant. Also not at all painful and very quiet, i recommend it for any new mum. I will definitely continue to choose spectra. Best pump ever made

lilliapearl

lilliapearlVictoria

My lifesaver spectra s1 breast pump

My lifesaver, this breast pump is well worth the money / price tag
Gentle expressing makes it bearable
Nurses made me use the medela brand in hospital...arghhhh...ouch....i have never been so happy with my purchase...glad i didnt go for medela because theyre far from gentle
Pricey but worth every penny $$

Sundssss

SundssssSydney

One less thing to worry about!

I bought my Spectra S1 second hand but purchased all new attachements for it. It has been a godsend. I love that it has a long lasting battery. It’s suction is powerful and the letdown mode really gets the milk flowing. Can’t live without it.

Spectra customer service have also been amazing to deal with and their service/repairs are quick and affordable (I accidentally dropped mine out of the car - it was returned to me within a week - they even have the option to loan you a pump to use in this time!)

Anna

AnnaPerth

Best pump for me, portable and convenient

Cassie M

Cassie MVictoria

Supposed to be the best of the best...

Candice

CandicePANANIA

Perfect Pump

I bought Melela single brestpump first but it is really hard to pump. I pump for one and half hours but only came for 15ml. I end up mastitis. But this product is great. easily to use and can portable. you can choose all the setting by yourself. Highly recommended

emmmlj

emmmljBrisbane

Wouldn't have been able to live without it!

I went from the Medela Swing, to the Spectra M1, to the Spectra S2, then finally onto the S1 for the portability! I wish I had have got it from the start as it is the absolute best! Worth the extra money for the rechargeable battery, so handy to pump on the go. Hundreds of dollars cheaper than other brands and an amazing product with a 2 year warranty.

darkfaery7

darkfaery7Perth, WA

Great pump. Probably the best on the market but not without flaws.

Justine

JustineBrisbane

Comfortable, Portable and Awesome

This pump is so comfortable to use. It is easy to assemble and use. I am so glad I got this one, the rechargeable battery is so worth the extra money. I can pump anywhere any time and the battery lasts ages. I use this machine daily. The shields don't have many parts so the cleaning is a breeze. Love the various modes and the night light. Love it. So glad I got it.

Love that you can use the tommee tippee bags with the shield too. Added bonus.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

So silent yet so powerful

I love that it's a closed system so no moisture can enter the tubing. It's very quiet compared to other brands and works exceptionally well.
I was advised to get the medela but after doing extensive research, I settled on this. I got the s1 plus on sale at spectra so it cost $70 less than the retail price. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I've also purchased the milk bags and cooler bag from spectra. It's really worth the money spent.

MCMC

MCMCSydney

Works really well! Battery last long & easy to clean!

This is the only breast pump that I have used so far. It works well, parts are not overly complicated, therefore easy to clean. The flange that it comes with is a standard 24cm, it didn't fit me, hence I have to purchase a 20cm flange separately. It would be great if there is an option to choose which flange when you purchase the machine.

Machine is a bit heavy though which makes this not easy to travel with. If you are using it predominantly at home, this is a good machine. If you are thinking of getting back to work or use it while travelling, better explore a more portable machine.

Bon

BonIllawarra, NSW

Best breast pump.

Super effective breast pump. Recieved the day after I ordered it which was amazing. Good battery life, love that it is light and portable enough to take with me on the rare occasions I'm not at home to pump. The night light and timer are great features. I did need to go down a shield size, but that was easy enough.

Irene

IreneMelbourne

my bub's sustenance

This GREATLY helped me and my bub for 8 months!!! No dramas, worked well all the way. Battery was very good, lasts me more than I expected. The night light is a plus, not too bright when pumping in the dark room with bub. The sound is a bit loud but it is like white noise kind of sound, so it doesn't really wake my little one and husband up.
And I got it for 15% discount as well, just watch out for those promos if you are not in a hurry to get one.
Now I have let 2 of my friends use it.
The only downside I feel of it is just that everything is online for it, so you have to wait 2-3 days for your product to arrive, so plan early.

Coco83

Coco83Melbourne

Don’t bother with any other pump this it worth it’s weight in gold

After baby no.1 and using another brand with only one attachment baby no.2 came along and I wasn’t going to mess around it was so easy to set up and pull apart to clean. I could express both sides within 15 mins instead of an hour like my previous pump. I got the rechargeable/battery one so I could use a pump bra and pump hands free whilst making my toddler breakfast. But if cost is a problem I’d got the model down that need to be attached to a power source.

Kettlebelly

KettlebellySydney

Absolute lifesaver for feeding bub

Samantha T

Samantha T

Love it!

I love the Spectra S1 double pump. Its easy to use and easy to clean. The built in battery makes it easy to use when your out and about, the best feature by fare!
It is comfortable to use with lots of speed settings. Would highly recommended purchasing the spectra pump!

marinakrsAU

This saved me

marinakrs

No problem, thanks for providing me such a great experience!

See all Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews