Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric

• Suction
  • Comfort
Bel

BelSydney

Pump is ok when it works....don’t expect it to last more than one baby though

I was happy with the pump for first baby, used it for several months.

However, when I got the pump out for baby #2 2.5years later to find it is not suctioning properly, I tried new parts but still no good. Contacted customer service and they said $80/$100 to repair - they wouldn’t even provide any troubleshooting advice when asked.

I can’t justify spending an extra $80/100 to use the pump again when it was an expensive purchase to begin with.

Disappointed as I bought this pump as an investment for multiple babies, but to find it only lasted one.

Purchased in October 2016.

Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
Raskil

RaskilPerth

Doesnt match the hype surrounding it

While it is portable its a pretty bulky unit so its not all that practical as far as portability goes. Availability (or lack thereof) of smaller shield sizes is frustrating. Customer service - started off great but I never received a call back to try and trouble shoot. I've had it a few months now and my supply has steadily decreased in this time. Maybe this is a coincidence but I much prefer the Medela Freestyle I was using prior.

Mollie

MollieMaribyrnong

Why call it Hospital Grade

I purchased this product considering the reputation & I am totally disappointed.
As my initial pump was replaced since it was faulty and customer service was bad, I feel so sad to have to write such a terrible review but unfortunately I don't have one good thing to say about this product.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

See all Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

K.lummie

K.lummieasked

Help my spectra pump has turned on but now none of the buttons will work to switch between modes, increase suction or even turn it off.

Tommy J.
Tommy J.

Just had the same problem! Did you find any resolution?

Sam

Samasked

I was pumping and all of a sudden the Spectra turns off! I tried to turn it back on and the screen turns in but there’s no suction or pumping sounds from the pump. After a few seconds, it shuts off.

The battery is fully charged! Can someone help?!

Hi Sam, oh no!

Could you please send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au so we can do some troubleshooting with you to see what is happening?

I will keep an eye out for your message and go from there.

The Spectra team

Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This is the exact problem I just started having, did you get any answers?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Sarah, so sorry to hear you're having this issue too :-( If you contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au we can help you :-)
Spectra Team

Jenn F

Jenn Fasked

Hi it’s my first time to charge my spectra s1 and it takes forever to charge. It’s been drained and currenty charging 1-2 bats for 24 hours! please help?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Jen, oh no! It sounds like your adaptor is not assembled together correctly! :(

This is an easy for for you, but if you contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au we will help you with this. :)

The Spectra team

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps