Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric

• Comfort
York

YorkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good breast bump

Purchased in August 2018.

Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
Cassie M

Cassie MVictoria

Supposed to be the best of the best...

Purchased in July 2018 for A$330.00.

Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
Usage FrequencyShort-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)
Feeding MethodsBreastfeeding
Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Does not suit me

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Rainbow

RainbowMelbourne

Gentle pump.

I bought these because of the rave reviews. It does the job and is good value for money. However i found that the suction was not the best if you're looking for something a bit stronger to extract more milk. It was very gentle though & helped me get through the stages where everything hurt from breastfeeding.

Jasmine F

Jasmine F

Very good but battery needs charging a lot and I have to use Medals parts

Very good pump with many different settings. however I have to use Medela breastshields as the Spectra ones just aren't as comfortable. I have had this pump for a few years now and the battery just isn't holding up as well and I find I have to charge it more now...otherwise it's a very reliable pump.

VCJ

VCJ

far from perfect

I have been using S1 pump. It works great when using one side at a time, but the suction goes much weaker and uneven when using double side pumping, turns out it does not really save time to use double side pumping.
Also, the flanges that come with the package seem to be too big and always pull my nipples in too much. I am really worried if this will cause any damage to my breasts. Unfortunately, Spectra does not let customers choose proper flange size when purchasing their pumps.
The customer service person was really hard to talk to, always cut me off when I was trying to explain the issue and kept saying it's the issue with the parts and I need to purchase the replacement.

Customer Service T.Spectra

Bad warranty on a good product

See all Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric reviews

K.lummie

K.lummieasked

Help my spectra pump has turned on but now none of the buttons will work to switch between modes, increase suction or even turn it off.

Tommy J.
Tommy J.

Just had the same problem! Did you find any resolution?

Sam

Samasked

I was pumping and all of a sudden the Spectra turns off! I tried to turn it back on and the screen turns in but there’s no suction or pumping sounds from the pump. After a few seconds, it shuts off.

The battery is fully charged! Can someone help?!

Hi Sam, oh no!

Could you please send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au so we can do some troubleshooting with you to see what is happening?

I will keep an eye out for your message and go from there.

The Spectra team

Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This is the exact problem I just started having, did you get any answers?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hey Sarah, so sorry to hear you're having this issue too :-( If you contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au we can help you :-)
Spectra Team

Jenn F

Jenn Fasked

Hi it’s my first time to charge my spectra s1 and it takes forever to charge. It’s been drained and currenty charging 1-2 bats for 24 hours! please help?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Jen, oh no! It sounds like your adaptor is not assembled together correctly! :(

This is an easy for for you, but if you contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au we will help you with this. :)

The Spectra team

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps