Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric

Listing monitored by Spectra

134 questions from our users

Venessa M.
Venessa M.asked

Dear spectra. I have a spectra- with blue colour and have noticed it is becoming increasingly loud when I pump, compared to when I first started. Is there something i need to do to quiet the pumping process. It is especially loud during the mimicking of suckling.

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Venessa, pump sound alone is not an indicator of fault, but there are things that can influence this for sure. :)

If the pump has been knocked or dropped at all, that will influence it. It is also important to change the shield kit parts regularly as recommended, as this will affect sound too.

Ensure your shield kit is set up properly, and using a softer surface to set the pump on will also help. :)

Hope that helps. :)

Ellie M.
Ellie M.asked

Best for 200$ or less

Nad R.
Nad R.asked

My pump powers on and immediately powers off, any ideas?

Kath
Kathasked

What shipping company is used?

Evi K.
Evi K.

Not sure all i know I ordered one day it was at my door the next

charolyn.gonzales
charolyn.gonzalesasked

I bought the S2 4 years ago for my 1st born. I’m expecting a 2nd one, can I still use the pump? I’m hoping to get the s9 covered through my insurance this time around for travel and work but want to use the S2 at home.

Angel A.
Angel A.asked

Pump fell on the floor now there is a rattling sound inside my s2 when I shaked it. The pump still turns on and suction though. What could the rattling sound be?

Hi Angel, oh no!

It could be broken clips that hold the battery or other parts in, or a battery that has come loose.

Hard to know without looking.

This does void the warranty I am afraid, but if you are concerned and want our service centre to look at it, we can arrange a paid repair.

Just shoot a message to us at support@spectra-baby.com.au and we will be able to explore this with you.

Loretta
Lorettaasked

can i only buy this product on line

Customer Service T.Spectra

Ho Loretta, there are some stockists around the country who carry some of the range,

If you email us at support@spectra-baby.com.au we can let you know if we have any nearby you, if you let us know your location. :)

Jodie F.
Jodie F.asked

Can you use Avent bottles on this natural and classic?

They sure can Jodie. :)

Jodie F.
Jodie F.asked

Can you use Avent bottles ? On the pump

Asha
Ashaasked

Dear Spectra team,
Can we get discount coupon code for spectra S2 hospital graded pump?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Asha, we suggest you contact our Customer Service Team who can advise you or any sales we have going or coming up, and any coupon codes we might have available for use.

You can find us at support@spectra-baby.com.au

I will keep an eye out for your message. :)

Fiona
Fionaasked

I’ve only been using my S2 pump for only 20 days and it keeps shutting off after tuning few minutes.
Is this fixable?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Fiona, sorry to hear about your pump.

There is some things we can troubleshoot to try and fix this, so can you please send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au and we can get this resolved for you right away. :)

Katie
Katieasked

I am exclusively pumping for my premie baby. It’s been great until the last few days it is constantly turning off sometimes right away and sometimes after 10min. How do I fix? I can’t go without my pump. Please help

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Katie, sorry to hear about this.

There is a couple of things we can troubleshoot to help with this, so if you send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au we can get this resolved right away. :)

Jackie
Jackieasked

Hello Spectra,

My pump has stopped working for me this morning while I'm at work. I have been using it for 5 months, and have been pumping 3 times a day upon returning to work about a month and a half ago. It will turn on a pump a little, but shut right off after a few seconds. I have already processed a warranty claim, but is there anything I can attempt to do until my new pump arrives? Can I pay for overnight sipping on the warranty replacement pump? I feel like this is a Working Mom's biggest fear is her pump going out at 8:00 AM on a Monday!

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Jackie, oh no! What a difficult situation.

I think you are in the USA, right? We are Spectra Baby in Australia, so a completely different company to Spectra Baby USA.

I would encourage you to get in touch with them as they are the people you will need to connect with.

Spectra Baby USA
Telephone Number: 855.446.6622
Email: customerservice@spectrababyusa.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpectraBabyUsa

I hope they can help you fast!

Spectra Baby Australia Team

Anna
Annaasked

I’ve only been using my pump for 2 weeks and it keeps shutting off mid pump, is this fixable? Thanks Anna

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Anna, I am sorry to hear about this.

Could you contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au so we can troubleshoot with you and look at what is happening?

We will keep an eye out for your message. :)

The Spectra team

Melody S
Melody Sasked

When I turned on my pump for my beloved 3:30 am pump, the pump turned on, I could change the settings, but the display is blank so I can’t see what settings it is on or how long I’ve been pumping. How do I fix this?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Melody, oh no I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues with your pump :-(

Can you please contact us at support@spectra-baby.com.au and we help get that looked into under warranty for you :-)

William F
William Fasked

What’s is the fix for the S2 pump shut off problem?

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi William, if this is not an issue with the adaptor not being assembled correctly, it will need to be seen by a technician.

Can you message us at support@spectra-baby.com.au with the serial number of your pump and details of what is happening so we can troubleshoot this with you?

I will keep an eye out for your message. ;)

Jessie-Jean Hawking
Jessie-Jean Hawkingasked

Hi, my spectra is only 5 weeks old and the screen is fading and has sometimes too the point where you can't read how many minutes ect.
Why is this?

Hi Jessie, oh wow! That's not typical. :(

Sometimes this may happen to a pump if the power adaptor is not the one that came with the pump, or water damage has occurred.

If you shoot us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au we will explore this with you and see what might be happening and how to resolve this. :)

I will keep an eye out for your message and we will go from there. :)

Kim
Kimasked

I have used the S2 for two weeks, and it is cutting off after a minute. Please help.

Hi Kim, oh no!

There could be a reason for this we can troubleshoot. Can you send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au and we will explore this with you?

Megan F
Megan Fasked

I’m having similar issues to the other mom. I’m about 5 weeks into using my S2 and it keeps turning itself off. Is there a fix I can do? I’m wclussibely pumping at this point for my daughter who has a weak latch :(

Customer Service T.Spectra

Hi Megan, if you shoot us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au we can look at what is happening and help you. :)

Ashley
Ashleyasked

My spectra s2 keeps shutting off while pumping. I have checked the adapter and that is fine. I got pump about 6 weeks ago. Is this under a warranty? And how fast can i get a replacement?

Hi Ashley, oh no! I am sorry to hear about this. :(

Could you send us a message to support@spectra-baby.com.au so we can troubleshoot with your?

I will keep an eye out for your message so we can get this sorted out asap.

Spectra team

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

Other Electric Breast Pumps