3Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric

92% · 49624 · 4%

Shweta S.
Shweta S.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Easy to use

I bought these with my second child, was very useful and easy to use. Did not leave suction as other brands. Excellent pump. Will recommend to others. Easy to carry and use.
MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC76 posts
Meghana
MeghanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Good breast pump

It is a life saver. Best breast pump in the market. I even carried while traveling on plane (international flight) . Easy to carry and does a fantastic job . Easy to clean as well Show details
Kristina M.
Kristina M.Sydney, NSW13 posts

Lin
LinBrisbane2 posts

Pump does not work after 6 months And Spectra is not going to fix it

Excellent machine.

Although machine is not working in 7 months.

but the company sent me a loan one in 2 days to use before they have my pump fixed...

Custom service is working 7 days. Please contact them on facebook if you need any help.

Rach
RachPerth, WA10 posts

Best pump

This pump has got to be one of the best on the market. Its really effective and easy to use. The only down side is having to buy different size flanges as it only comes with one standard size. Show details
Shannon M.
Shannon M.4 posts

Love it!

Best pump available on the market. Used daily, comfortable and effective. Easy to clean, have had no problems. Conveniently light and portable and night light is great for night pumping sessions 10/10 Show details
Ebonee D.
Ebonee D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective

This is product is effective and efficient. I only need to pump 5 minutes each side to be empty. Often the inside valve slips off and into the breastmilk requiring you to retrieve it, this van be tricky. Hard to travel with as it needs an adapter to run off power. Show details
Vicky A.
Vicky A.Sydney, NSW4 posts

This is the only breast pump

This pump is the ONLY one I recommend new mums. This has serviced 4 children over 7 years, and is still going strong. Even the nightlight still works. Accessories are easy to order and instructions are everywhere. You can get specific accessories that fit your own boobies. I’ve made mums RETURN other pumps and buy this one. It actually pumps unlike other “recommended” brands, it’s comfortable and easy to use. Show details
Bubub
Bubub3 posts

Gentle and efficient

Excellent product, would highly recommend. Comfortable to use and produces a good amount of milk. I have successfully travelled with it in my suitcase (in the box), although it is bulky and requires power. I use it regularly as my main breast pump. It would be good if you could select the teat size when ordering, rather than a one size delivery. Show details
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Amazing pump - highly recommended

After using the hospital grade medela (in hospital) I found the swing wasn’t the same at home. So after a friends recommendation I brought the Spectra S2 double pump. It has saved soo much time and is easy to use and clean. Show details ·  1
Blaine M.
Blaine M.2 posts

Highly recommend!!

I was always satisfied with my spectra S2 but didn’t appreciate it as much until I had to pump while my baby was in hospital with their provided Medela pump. The spectra has all the settings for if you’re feeling tender or have trouble with let down, the double pump is so convenient and it’s super easy to clean as well as lightweight! Amazing!! Show details ·  1
Bonnie
BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great product

I bought this one when I had the second baby. I hope I could have this one when I had the first. I had the mastitis straight away after the first was born. It was a terrible period and I had to use the breast pump and I got the Medela. But it wasn’t that comfortable and took so much space. When I had my second, I bought the Spectra and I am so happy with it. Small and quiet, more comfortable! Show details ·  1
Liss R
Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Fantastic pump

I bought this 3 years ago and have used it for 2 babies and a friend has borrowed it as well. It’s still going strong. Pumping accessories are easy to clean and attach. Easy to purchase replacements. Has quite a lot of settings but it’s really simple to use. I probably could have gotten the lower models but I love this pump. It’s easy to move around and holds the battery power for ages. A quality pump. Show details ·  1
Mia Seo
Mia SeoAustralian Capital Territory4 posts
  Fair Incentive

I bought same one, it works very well. Every mum deserves to have one

Very effective, I remember I used it regularly for a whole week to bring back sufficiency breastmilk, it did excellent work after one week. Otherwise,my daughter has to stop breast milk @ 4 month old if My hubby did not buy this machine. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Brilliant pump! Very effective!

Very effective pump, great if you have limited time to pump. Customer service is great too, emails are responded to very quickly. Don’t waste your money on other big brands, do yourself a favour and buy a Spectra! Show details ·  1
Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Guiga
GuigaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Product and Customer Service!

Amazing product.
Very easy to use and high quality product. Low noise.
Customer service also amazing! Quick to answer questions and solve problems.
Recommend Spectra S2 to everyone. This is a reliable pump to have at home. Show details ·  1
Barbarella
BarbarellaSA11 posts

Really efficient and painless!

I have low supply and have been trying to build it up by expressing every 3 hours. Turns out that my old breast pump was not as efficient as the s2. I was getting 40mL of milk with my previous pump. The first go on the s2 I got 90mL and it keeps increasing. The suction is painless and realistic feeling. There is a range of different sized flages to suit all nipple size. The only negative remark I have to make is that the individual replacement parts are expensive and need replacing quite often. Show details ·  1
Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW3 posts

Extremely poor customer service

I purchased the wrong type of pump, it has not been opened and I have the receipt. I did contact spectra asking to return and exchange for the correct pump however they would not accept as it was over 31 days. I haven't even opened the box and have been preparing for our newborn baby only to realise I didn't purchase the battery operated pump, as my friend notified me. I am reluctant to purchase from them again as most other pumps unused can be returned after 31 days.

All I wanted was an exchange and they closed the case saying it wasn't within the 31 days there was no attempt to even provide good customer service. Show details

Jess Whyte
Jess Whyte5 posts

Great product

Haven’t had a chance to use yet as Bub isn’t due for another couple of weeks, but looks fantastic! Super easy setup and instructions, and arrived very quickly from time of purchase Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One size does not fit all

I was sent to a different company and had to pay $80 AUD for small shields. No option to for different size shields. All women don’t have the same size! Show details
Vanessa hughes
Vanessa hughesCentral, TAS2 posts

Made my life so much easier

This is the only pump I could find that help with my mastitis and then kept it away. The double pump helped me feed my twins at the same time. Easy and quite to use. I even fell asleep using it many times. Easy clean. A little pricey but worth it Show details ·  1
Muppetvet
MuppetvetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Has been fantastic

This pump has been fantastic and never missed a beat. It has been in consistent use daily for over 12 months now. The bottle parts are fine to go through the dishwasher which is super convenient. Would highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
NH19
NH19Melbourne9 posts

Great quality

Spectra s2 is the best. Easy to use and very effective at pumping breast milk. Used this several times a day for my baby. Different flange sizes are available from the spectra website. Its pretty quiet and it is hygenic as the milk doesnt flow through the rubber pipes into the machine like some other brands. You can take it apart wash all the parts. Its pretty portable, I took mine travelling. It would fit in a large handbag. Just needs to be plugged in to work - has no rechargeable batteries. I also found that it fits Avent classic bottles Show details ·  1
Lina
Lina4 posts

Easy and Best Quality

Love this electric pump which is easy to use and one of the best quality pump.
I used it for few months and it made my life so much better. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Soumya
SoumyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Best quality electric breastpumb

Spectra electric pump is really useful for me during my first pregnancy. I used this pump every day. This one helped me to avoid leaking during nighttime because baby doesn’t want to feed in nighttime. Show details ·  1

Michael Tran
Michael TranSydney, NSW9 posts

Good Quality, Fast Pump and Easy to Use

Got this for my wife and the instructions was pretty straight forward. Cleaning was good and my wife advised that it was not painful to use on her and was comfortable to use. Show details ·  1
Andyis
Andyis13 posts

Beware of size before buying

The main issue with this breast pump is the flange is way too big for me, and as a result, it doesn't sit comfortably or draw out much milk. I have to press the flanges firmly against my breasts to get any milk out. I feel this should be highlighted when purchasing the pump on the spectra website. You should be able to measure your breasts beforehand and customise your order to choose the right size flange for your breasts, otherwise it's just a waste of money. As it turns out, spectra don't have the right size for my breasts and I have to order an appropriate flange from a different company in order to use this pump. Show details
Shaz F
Shaz FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC17 posts
JAC
JACSydney, NSW3 posts

Don’t hesitate just buy

One of the best baby purchases l made. Compact, quiet and easy to use. Never had an issue and parts were quick and cheap to replace. I’ve handed this onto my gf who just had her first baby. Don’t muck around with cheaper pumps. Show details ·  1
Candice Briggs
Candice BriggsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Pump

I love this breast pump when I was using it with my 2 girls, helped me get my milk supply up and made breast feeding more bearable for myself thanks Show details ·  1
DelMac
DelMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Great Service and Reliable Brand

I ordered my Spectra and it arrived within 3 business days of placing my order by courier! The Medela and Advent double electric pumps are not hospital grade like this one and cost over $300, therefore I think it’s very good value for what it has to offer. It is easy to use and very portable. Very impressed with the service in particular so far! Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Amazing pump

This pump is the holy grail of breast pumps. There isn’t a single pump on the market that compares to spectra. While spectra themselves need to start selling a wider range of flange sized for ladies with smaller nipples, the pumps themselves cannot be faulted. Show details
Tina
TinaWestern Australia3 posts

Best pump

I've used hospital grade Medela pump and this spectra is 10 times better will suggest this pump to everyone I know. It's comfortable it works great and doesn't hurt. It doesn't take long to get alot of milk and the little night light is handy. Show details ·  1
Fiona
Fiona2 posts

Device broken in 2 days

I have received the S2 on Monday 11.02.19, and on Wednesday 13.02.19 the device stop working.

I contacted costumer service which is the number on your website (07) 3053 8669 However, it goes into a pre-record message which tells me that "It can be tricky getting us on the phone, please send us an email".

It is so annoy that the device broken in 2 days with normal usage. And the costumer service is not reachable.

I have to express my breast milk every 3 hours for a premature baby, so now I have to get another device.

I am not happy with your device neither your customer service. Show details

Simone
SimoneSydney16 posts

Lana
Lana7 posts

Best affordable breast pump

This is an excellent and yet affordable hospital grade breast pump - I have tried a few different ones before i have got my spectra, it is absolutely a life saver, especially for full-time working mums.

It is powerful and quiet and very efficient as you're saving heaps of times when double pumping. Highly recommend and also their support has been amazing. I had an issue with the shield size and they were absolutely brilliant.

Karlie
KarlieEyre Peninsula, SA6 posts

Great machine

Got this breast pump with my first i didn’t need it much but it was great when I did!

This time round I’m using it a lot more and it is still fantastic !! The let down mode for me is great I don’t bother with the other setting.

My only regret is I didn’t get the S1 because it’s portable.

I’ve lent this pump to quite a few friends and they have all ended up buying one !!

Nat
Nat5 posts

Absolute lifesaver

This breast pump was a life saver.. we had our first child in May and had no idea what we were in for. We bought the breast pump in the first week cause I had an oversupply of milk and it’s been amazing!! It’s comfortable. Easy to use.. really just amazing! Can’t fault it.. highly recommend it! Worth every penny!

Maki
MakiMelbourne5 posts

Best pump

I've had the medela pump before but it didn't have enough pressure. This one has the pressure and timer so it tells you how much you've been pumping. It also has a built in lamp but I don't use it much. I just really like the timer aspect of it and the pressure it has. I've read the online reviews as well and they're pretty much true.