Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Daphne

DaphneUpper Yarra

No Service in Country Areas Install Yourself

Not sure how the Speed Queen Front Loader works for we are still trying to install it after an hour. We apparently do not get any service for installation due to living in the country rural area 2 hours from Melbourne. Not happy at all we purchased from H.N being told their staff had training with Speed Queen, I have a disability so purchased the heavy stand with the front loader over $4000.00 yet I cannot lift the machine at all and both H.N and Speed Queen do not care. It's easy to install they said despite knowing the sales person at H.N who knows that hubby has a disability as well. Not sure if anyone cares Hubby will be complaining on Monday regarding after sales installation.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
    Blue Rune

Blue RuneMelbourne

Outstanding washing machine.

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    TWE

TWEAU

Great machine, hits the mark every time!

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Argy

ArgySydney

AFNE9BSS - Fabulous machine so far

Vixellent

VixellentSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for. Worth every cent.

See all Speed Queen AFNE9B/BSS reviews

Brad

Bradasked

AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

I am intending to buy this model but need to decide between white and stainless steel finish. White is our preference aesthetically, however stainless may be preferred if this confers better rust resistance. (Our previous machine was an Ariston which are known for rusting and ours was true to brand.).

Is the outside of AFNE9BSS a true austenitic stainless (like the drum)? In that case would it be accurate to expect that it would have superior corrosion resistance to the white version? Are there any other differences between these models?

Get an answer from our members and Speed Queen representatives

Compare all 2 Speed Queen AFNE9B/BSS
    CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines
    Price (RRP) A$4,495.00
    Capacity10 kg
    Household Size 5+ people
    FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
    Energy Rating2.5 star(s)