3Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)
Part of Speed Queen AFNE9B/BSS 4.3

Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

VerifiedMPN:AFNE9BSS
3Speed Queen AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

80% · 41 · 20%

Daphne
DaphneUpper Yarra16 posts

No Service in Country Areas Install Yourself

Not sure how the Speed Queen Front Loader works for we are still trying to install it after an hour. We apparently do not get any service for installation due to living in the country rural area 2 hours from Melbourne. Not happy at all we purchased from H.N being told their staff had training with Speed Queen, I have a disability so purchased the heavy stand with the front loader over $4000.00 yet I cannot lift the machine at all and both H.N and Speed Queen do not care. It's easy to install they said despite knowing the sales person at H.N who knows that hubby has a disability as well. Not sure if anyone cares Hubby will be complaining on Monday regarding after sales installation.

Show details

Blue Rune
Blue RuneMelbourne4 posts

Outstanding washing machine

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Show details

TWE
TWEAU5 posts
Argy
ArgySydney
Vixellent
VixellentSydney, NSW6 posts

Brad
Brad · AFNE9BSS (Stainless Steel)

I am intending to buy this model but need to decide between white and stainless steel finish. White is our preference aesthetically, however stainless may be preferred if this confers better rust resistance. (Our previous machine was an Ariston which are known for rusting and ours was true to brand.).

Is the outside of AFNE9BSS a true austenitic stainless (like the drum)? In that case would it be accurate to expect that it would have superior corrosion resistance to the white version? Are there any other differences between these models?

Compare all Speed Queen AFNE9B/BSS listings
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $4,495$4,995
Capacity10 kg10 kg
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Auto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Water Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Drum MaterialStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 1027 x 683 x 704 mm1027 x 683 x 704 mm
Max Spin Speed 1,200 rpm1,200 rpm
Number of Spin Speeds44
Number of Wash Cycles1010
Temperature Settings 44
Weight122 kg122 kg
StackableNoNo
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite