Speed Queen AWNE92

Speed Queen AWNE92

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Speed Queen

Not Happy

Do any of the people praising this machine actually check what's going on in their machine. The wash cycle isn't long enough in my view so I have to re start the machine in order to get a longer wash. If you check the rinse water during the rinse cycle (lift the lid and look) there are still suds there, so I have to put it on an extra rinse cycle (towels are the worst sometimes needing 3 rinses). Yes I use 1/4 of recommended wash liquid and yes I have had technicians here thinking that suds in the rinse water is acceptable. All in all this was a dud purchase as it wastes electricity, water and time...Not Happy

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Lisa V
    Lisa V

Lint!!!

I am so annoyed with myself for being sucked in to buying this lint machine! Nearly $3000 & all of our clothes are covered in fluff. I wish I'd researched better & realised that there is no lint fliter on this. How is this even possible on such an expensive machine?!
    It's also very loud, but that's the least of the problems. How hard is it to just get a machine that washes clothes without fuss (and fluff!) & lasts longer that a few years?!
    I've also noticed that it sometimes requires me to press the on/off button a couple of times before it turns on.
    I wouldn't recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Hi Lisa,
    You can see by the reviews left by other Speed Queen users that for the most part they are very happy with their purchases.
    Please contact asap on 1300 927 437 and we attend to any issue you may have.

Greg M.
    Greg M.asked

How long is the fastest load

David
    David

Shortest load is about 32 minutes, depends on a number of variables you choose

Ann P.
    Ann P.

We use the shortest cycle for every wash and it only changes by a minute or two depending on the load size etc. You don’t need any longer as the machine is fantastic and does a great job.

Ange
    Angeasked

Hi I'm about to purchase another machine had a Kleenmaid Industrial for years loved it . Eventually went water all over my floors so insurance claim and I was in a hurry and purchased a Simpson Ezy 11kg options annoy me only have 1 short cycle 20min but can only have it with a small load. Temperature spin and water levels are preprogrammed and top lid has lock once down hard to add more clothes in, now water leak do not want to replace flooring again just want a refund and put it towards another machine.
    Liking the sound of Speed Queen especially after having a Kleenmaid: MY QUESTION IS: Do I do a manual dial or electronic panel advise please, thought about one persons comment that with arthritis dials were hard to turn later in life but are you prone to have more problems with electronics than dial?
    Will purchase through Harvey Norman Ange

Craige C.Speed Queen

Hi Ange, We have both dial and touch control model which are equally easy to use. The touch control model has more cycle add options like prewash, soak, extra rinse and delay start which when programmed can be control by pressing one button, There is information on both @ speedqueen.com.au

Roz
    Roz

Hi Ange, I was advised that the electronic panel is just as reliable as the manual dial, so I paid the extra and so far so good, love all the extra washing options and the push-button ease.

Jennifer Creecy
    Jennifer Creecyasked

Can you leave the lid up while machine fills up with the AWNE92BLACK machine?

Agc96
    Agc96

No the lid must be closed it has a sensor that pauses machine when lid is lifted.

Get an answer from our members and Speed Queen representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
    Price (RRP) $2,895.00
    Capacity8.5 kg
    Household Size 3-4 people
    FeaturesAuto Balancing and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
    Energy Rating1 star(s)