Speedy Carpet Cleaners

Speedy Carpet Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Speedy Carpet Cleaners? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Crap job

Yep. Scammed too. Website quotes $79 for 3 rooms. I was at work so bloke turns up at 12 and the company rings me quoting $320 which i being trusting paid. Went home at 1 pm , already gone, carpet very wet and cold!! Not a lot of steam used there...... he has been over the carpet but it musta bin at a jog!!!!

Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I can give 0, I would.

Booked in a carpet repair job, but noone even turned up. Not even a phone call. I took a whole afternoon off work, as they assured me they will be there but nothing.

DO NOT USE THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY

Worst cleaning company I’ve ever dealt with. Over an hour late to the job. Quoted $55 for 3 small rooms, when the contractor came he pretended to smell something in the carpet and said he had to charge me an extra $30 per. I told him I was quoted $55 and that’s all I’m willing to pay and he wouldn’t steam clean the carpets.

No professionalism, no manners and started abusing and yelling at me. I asked him to leave our property. When I phoned the “manager” to tell him about the experience all he said was “I’ll speak to the contractor and get back to you “. A month later and I’m still waiting.

Complete waste of time and energy. Do not use these scammers. Untrustworthy to say the least.

I wish I could give them -100 stars

Worst people to go to. made one week advance booking for 80$ for 3 small rooms, when the contractor came he pretended to smell and tried to upsell me a new quote of 240$. when we told him we discussed with your employer for 80$ he said (owner is crap) if owners want to come he can come and do it himself.

No professionalism, no manners and started abusing and yelling at us. at last we asked him to leave our property.

tried to reach to owner no answers.
wasted my day and my booking.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Speedy Carpet Cleaners compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Steve E.
Steve E.Nicholls 2913, ACT

Scammers in Canberra!

Booked to do a superior car detailing job. Turned up over an hour late, then said it was only the interior in the price of $150. Asked for payment up front, as others hadn't paid afterwards (should have seen that one coming...). I had to return to work, Namish then spent 45 mins "steam cleaning" the seats, left the car very wet which we had to dry up later. Rest of the car was still filthy (lots of red dust which is why we booked him and asked him specifically to clean). He then said he tried hard to clean it but couldn't shift it. We managed to shift the stains with a simple wet wipe. Must try harder next time Namish - you must be so proud of your work - scamming that is! DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS!

Job Satisfaction

Appalling service and scammers. Don’t use this business.

I was quoted $75 on the phone for 2 rooms then the guy turned up 5 hours later than expected and told me it would be $130. Carpets weren’t even clean after the job was done. I asked to be invoiced so I could query the bill.I asked to speak to a manager. I was viciously abused by the manager on the phone and the guy who came to clean the carpets. They swore at me and wouldn’t leave the premises until I paid for the inferior work. Terrible, appalling service. Shut this company down. They are scammers. I wouldn’t even give them 1 star.

Fiona
FionaSouthwest, VIC

Shut Them Down Asap.

Wet everything but did not clean. We (3 of us) 24hrs cleaning up. Absolutely devastating. Akshit and Namish write their own review. $800 we paid and now will not communicate. Stand over tactics. Help get them shut down because they have no idea what they are doing. Please do not let them near your home. Cannot express how bad they are. Mentally destroyed me. How can they be allowed to operate? I have attached photos to show what we cleaned up after Akshit left. We used our home machine and the photo shows how much dirt and stuff came out. Plus a load of washing to wipe up the tiles. He bought one towel. Please please have them shut down

b_dato
b_datoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of these Carpet "CLEANERS "

Stay away from these scammers !!! Dodgy service, scammy behaviour. They offered 55$ for 3 rooms on phone, but upon arrival, the price increased 3 times. Apparently, this 55$ is they BASIC package and to do proper cleaning you will have to pay 150$ . Besides of it is not steam cleaning how they claim, just carpet shampooing. I guess they not even using any detergent, just cold water.
As a result after such "Cleaning ", I left with smelly and ruined carpet. So now need to find a proper carpet cleaning company.
I am really wondering, with such a dumb/scammy approach how long this "business" will last.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overcharged vacuum cleaning

Was late by 2 hours
Messaged to try and claim carpet in bad condition when in fact it wasn't
Quoted $55 as per advertised on the phone, then asked why the cleaning to try and increase price if it was a bond clean ( we own the place), tried to charge 3x the original price. They are called speedy because they are quick to take your money and quick to leave, without doing a good job. Only paid them because we can't afford to take more time off work. Gonna have to go back ourselves on the wkend and do more cleaning ourselves. Advertised internal employees but it was a subcontractor.

Dishonest. Look elsewhere.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Speedy Carpet Cleaners compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Melissa L.
Melissa L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hired to repair carpet, destroyed carpet and took no responsibility, also insisted on cash or increased the price!

• +3Thumbnail