Listing monitored by SpinTel

4.2 (1,736)
    4.1 (1,578)
    4.3 (1,831)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (1,276) · No (255)

Nick H.
Nick H.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Better in the segment

It was just ordered Friday last week and today it's working, typical day speed is around 40 Mbps. Haven't check evening speed as it is started today morning.
But looking at the speed now it would be great at evening as well.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jack, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. we really appreciate it.

Tommy
TommyVictoria

Getting Landline to Work

I experienced problems with my Landline transferred from Telstra. I could not ring Landlines and my friend only got an engaged signal, when he rang me and the number of the incoming call to him ie me was 0729583 not my number. I could ring mobiles and get connected and talk. As I have all connections via Wi-Fi I have had to make changes to my Printer (SSID) which I was not made aware of, similarly I have had trouble with my properties with my Email service which I have changed to Spintel.
Situation sorted out by Tim(Female) who indicated the problems were with Spintels setup, hopefully all will work okay from now.
Reg Davies

Pat
PatHunter Region, NSW

Great service from Gilbert.

Had trouble receiving phone calls but with the expert and courteous help of Gilbert
the problem was solved quickly and efficiently.
Many thanks for great service by Gilbert and spintel Patrick

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Pat. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Service

Connection has always been great and never an issue...been using Spintel for years. NBN speed is as advertised and consistent at all times. Donnalyn just helped me setup a static ip and her service was awesome. Highly recommend Spintel :)

Rheanna Duff
Rheanna Duff

Just upgraded to the 25 plan

Mum and two kids in the house. We stream everything and have multiple devices. Although sometimes the 12 plan would work it just got to frustrating and I decided to upgrade to the 25 plan.

Customer service is always easy to deal with and clarify any questions I have. I would recommend them.

Official RepSpinTel

wonderful friendly assistance from Flora at call centre.

All great, problem ironed out immediately by a very friendly and helpful assistant. I was offered and took up great new plan moving from 5G to 15G for my mobile plan.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

Cliff
CliffCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Connection

Your staff member Leister’s help regarding the setting up of my connection to the router was fantastic he showed great patients and knowledge 10/10. Thanks Leister for all the help

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Cliff, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Hilary
Hilary

Excellent service

Rhea was excellent, patient and efficient when we had a modem/account problem. In the past I have had problems and it’s taken a while to sort out. But this time round they were exceptional.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

SpinTel Team

Excellent customer service, Leister made my day!!

Called this morning and spoke with leister, he assured me that he will call back as soon as my NBN is connected.
As soon as I received the email of activation, Leister called and walked me through the setup.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Muhammad, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

BTF
BTF

Worst phone answering company of all telcos I have dealt with.

Last Saturday after waiting, I finally left a message for a return call, none came, yesterday 40 minutes on Hold to speak to someone, the outcome no email confirmation as discussed, today over 30 minutes, despite being the 1st call waiting still no outcome.

Start DateJuly 2015
Sarah1809
Sarah1809Illawarra, NSW

Lifesaver!!

Thank you for guiding me through how to configuration my modem today. So quick and understanding thank you Leister for helping me step by step you are awesome thank you again :)

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Good service, was competitive till recently

Spintel provided my mobile plan for 2 years and never had any trouble. Customer service was always very good (easy to access and helpful) too, particularly Gilbert who helped me with a recent query. There may be cheaper plans put there, but this is a reliable service

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

I signed myself and the family up to Spintel over 3 years ago because of their great rates. But it’s their customer service that makes them such a great company.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Darren, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,
Anoop

Sure.R
Sure.Rasked
SpinTel

I am an existing customer of another internet provider. How long It will take for transition period?

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sure.R, If you already have an active NBN service with another provider, the service transfer will happen mostly on the same day once you signup with us. (Note: hopefully your modem is not locked with the current provider and you can access modem GUI to change the NBN credentials currently configured in the modem with the new one)

Regards,
Anoop

Sure.R
Sure.Rasked
SpinTel

I am an existing customer of another internet provider. How long It will take for the transition period?

Con G.SpinTel

hi there, if you are already on nbn and have everything setup, it generally takes about a day. It also depends on if you're transferring a phone number from another service provider, and if you are going to continue using the modem you currently have, or ordering a new one from SpinTel.

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Compare all 6 SpinTel
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband Providers
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNMobile Broadband
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period