Garry_Sinclair

Garry_SinclairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company to deal with.

I have used Spintel now for several years and had no problems with the company. The plans are affordable and the staff have been very helpful, I recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced mobile plans.

Start DateSeptember 2015

RickSydney, NSW

Swapped from ADSL2 to Spintel NBN 50

I knew where the coaxial was located inside and outside of the house as well as the NBN connection point, so the installer had no problems setting up. Slight problem occurred when using my own router modem as as there were settings to be made but their support came through. Make sure ADSL is not disconnected until NBN is connected. Speeds have been around 30 - 40 Mbps for downloads and 14 - 20 Mbps for uploads. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Anoop M.SpinTel

Easiest connection of internet I have ever had

Start DateOctober 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, Omalley!, we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate.

NBN Service

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Anoop M.SpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, SpinUser. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We are grateful to read about your experience with our product, service and our support team.

Chamara

ChamaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Change the $400 plan without proper notification

International call is being removed from the caped services for $300 and $400 without any email and I'm end up with huge bill. It is mentioned the at the bottom of the page, like a hidden message.
When I spoke to customer support, said it is customer's duty to go through the bill thoroughly and simply asked me to move to other provider. People in the customer support is very rude, have recorded the call to customer support as well

Start DateMarch 2019

nielson p.

nielson p.Perth, WA

Avoid

Start DateFebruary 2018
Contract Type18-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Spintel are the worst ever service provider

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

GerardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service from SpinTel

It's been almost two months since we have had the Wireless Broadband from SpinTel (using the Optus Network). For a wireless service, we get reasonably good speed about 99% of the time, and have been completely satisfied with the product.
We had our first unscheduled outage today. I called up SpinTel and Amy from customer support stayed with me until the issue was resolved - we went through the whole issue detection cycle and found that there was a problem with the tower. She did have to contact Optus to get the tower reset, but called me back once that was done.
So from a product and service perspective...... well done SpinTel. Can't ask for much more.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type18-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much for the review, Gerard, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support. We have passed your feedback on to the support team.

Gerard

Hello Anoop, however since yesterday, I have been having heaps of issues with the speed (if I can call it that) and dropouts. I have been getting download speeds of less than 1kb for most of the time. Really bad. Can you assist asap? THanks.

Ample for my needs

Only issue was the length of time the phone rang before going to answer phone. That has been resolved thanks to the delightful young lady who helped me reset the time.

Start DateJune 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Pamela! We really appreciate your review.

DarleneG

DarleneGNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Cannot live without it.

I have had a few dropouts on occasion and the internet can be slow at times. I've found that the customer service has been excellent. The staff are always helpful.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeI don't know
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Darlene, We really appreciate your review. We are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

Better than expected

The connection was really easy to set up. After hearing about many bad experiences with NBN I was very happy with this service. Spintel service was excellent, call backs on time, and no long waits.

Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, Suzanne, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

Helped me

My 3G stopped working this month and all I had to do was reset my phone. Support helped me great. Would definitely recommend to others, only issue was wait time was about fifteen no other issues tho

Start DateFebruary 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Fog, Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our product and support. You can contact our support team via the chat service, and also you can use our call back option to get in touch with us.

Regards!

Canmor

CanmorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best decision I made since leaving TPG

Runs at 50 consistently every time I do a speed check. Still too early to check dropouts but none so far in the first week. Modem too is of superior quality.

Start DateOctober 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Canmor! We really appreciate your review.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Steer clear of this mob. Useless service and waste of money!

Can't steam a movie, drops out all day, slow when it does work. It took 2 months to get the modem work as it constantly dropped out. Its improved with a formware uodate by no means is reliable. Waste of time and money. Stay away from this mob.

Jayden

JaydenSouthwest, VIC

They’re called Spintel for a reason. All the spin in the world and none if the service.

Start DateOctober 2018

very nice !

Red was very supportive with technical help over the phone. Good value service and good customer support. The reason for the 4 stars and not 5, is because the connection isn't as reliable as my previous services. Other than that all is good.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems at all

Speeds and performance are what was promised and the small issue I had on setting up my connection was readily solved by a competent support person. The support phone line is readily answered!

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Peter, Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team was friendly and easy to communicate. You can even use our chat service to contact our support team.

SpinTel Team

No problems and good service.

I’ve used Spintel for just under 1 year now and I am very happy with the service. I have never had any issues. Today, was the first time I called Spintel to cancel my service because I am going overseas and the woman on the phone was very kind to speak to and gave me all the information I needed. I will most likely go back with Spintel when I come back to Aus.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Didn't work for me...worldmax tv and fire stick doesn't even start. Maybe due to location but yep not for me

Connection is not reliable, drops most of the time. Tech staffs tried all their best to help but still couldn't fix..my only source of entertainment not working ...not good. I had similar product with another ISP amazingly it was so perfect. I may have to go back...

Mrs El

Mrs ElNew South Wales

Great connection and service

Mobile data connection
with Spintel service provider for at least 2yrs.
The connection has always been reliable with nil dropouts. Have only made calls regarding plan changes and all calls have always been dealt with politely, efficiently and effectively by call centre operators. Have never experienced any issues. Very satisfied with their consistently competitive prices.

Robin

Robinasked

You are about to get a very uncomplimentary review from me. Your billing is wrong every month in your favor of course. No one will respond to requests to fix it. If I call, your staff argue with me and say the computer is right. I get no response to emails or account queries online. About to put this to the TIO. Sick of wasting my time with Spintel's incompetence and arrogance. This is the latest ticket to which I expect no response 1775028. Read the whole sorry file and knock yourself out. Better still fix it so it doesn't happen every month. The whole process of dreadful transfer from previous provider, wrong billing and restricted speed have made for a most unpleasant time with Spintel.

Rick

Not sure why I am asked to answer this. I don't work for Spintel. I just switched to them from iinet. I am currently happy with their service and the contract is for 6 months. I will have to see what happens after that period, but they have been charging me accordingly.

Hi Robin,
We are currently working on the concern you have raised and will revert you on the ticket 1775028.

Thanks,

Zoontag

Zoontagasked

Best speed during the day is 28 mbps download but during peak evening at always slows to 5mbps, I am on the 50/20 contract and this crawling evening NBN speed is unacceptable and clear grounds for cancellation of contract without penalty.
I have made complaints twice about it and nothing seems to have been done.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Zoontag, I highly recommend you to call our support team and perform troubleshooting of the network. Once they have done the troubleshooting, we will raise a fault ticket with nbn for fixing the internet speed issue. If you have done all these things and still have the speed issue, please provide your SpinTel account number through a private message so that I can look into your issue.

Regards!

The E.asked

Hi! If I get the wireless broadband plus VOIP, using the Netcomm modem, can I port my existing landline number to the VOIP service? Cheers, Simon

Priyantha B.
Priyantha B.

When I moved houses, Spintel told me they can allocate the same landline to me.....I hope they can and will help you on this...

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi The E, Wireless broadband service is clearly dependent on the coverage of our network. So we recommend you to use the wireless internet first and if you are happy with the service(Speed and connection), we can port your landline number after that.

Thanks & Regards!

The E.

That sounds perfect Anoop!

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Mobile Broadband

Spintel Mobile Broadband

Spintel ADSL

Spintel ADSL

Spintel NBN 100 (Premium 100)

Spintel NBN 100 (Premium 100)

Spintel NBN 50 (Plus 50)

Spintel NBN 50 (Plus 50)

Spintel NBN 12 (Basic 12)

Spintel NBN 12 (Basic 12)

CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Monthly Price $49.95$54.95$84.95$64.95$59.95
Service TypeFixed WirelessMobile BroadbandADSLNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundleBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/1100/4050/2012/1