Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow (page 2 of 6)

Good night Sleep

I have bought 2 Spinaleze pillows. I now enjoy a very comfortable and peaceful night sleep. And I look forward to a pain free back now that I am sleeping on such a comfortable pillow.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Relief and comfortable after neck surgery

This pillow is great ..Relief and comfortable after neck surgery.. Used to sleep on two pillows NOT any more . Great relief you really need to try this , tried everything this is brilliant

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Finally found a great pillow

After trying so many pillows I’ve finally found the one!! Already my neck feels so much better. Each night gets better and better. Definitely takes a bit of getting used to, but very happy.

Emily19

Emily19Sydney

Therapeutic Wonder!!

I have suffered with chronic neck pain due to an injury and arthritis for many, many years and finally I have had some relief and assistance. The answer - The Spinaleze Pillow. OMG! This pillow has worked wonders for me as it would for many other people, correcting a multitude of ailments. What a great Australian researched, designed, and made product. Support the Spinaleze pillow, and it will support you.

Excellent service

Excellent service, very helpful. Pillow is to help with my neck pain and provide relief. Looking forward to finally sleeping without any pain and have a restful nights sleep. Thank you

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Brilliant

I have arthritis in my neck. I have owned a Spinaleze pillow for over a year. I have tried many different pillows. Spinaleze is the best pillow I have ever owned.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Very comfortable

This pillow is very supportive and comfortable Had driven from long way to get this pillow for neck and mid back pain Heard it on radio with Ben Fordham 2GB

Happy sleeper

This pillow has been terrific. I am very satisfied. I now sleep right through. Now my wife is purchasing one. I would recommend any who has trouble sleeping should invest in one.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

GOT the high pillow

Got the high Spinaleze pillow Heard it on radio a year ago and should got it a year ago very supportive and comfortable i wish i would have got it earlier Great service great Aussie product

NO MORE PAIN

Prior to using Spinaleze I woke with neck and shoulder pain almost every morning. Since using this pillow I am no longer experiencing pain.As a result I am happy to recommend Spinaleze.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

My husband has never slept better! He LOVES it.

Fantastic for anyone with broad shoulders. He is so thrilled we’ve bought two so far. Excellent sleep support and very comfortable. Don’t hesitate worth the money. You won’t regret it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Really good

I had neck problems for about 8 years after whiplash injury and developed arthritis My neighbour said to buy this Spinaleze pillow and she kept hassling me , so I bought one. It is the best thing that I have found to fixing my neck. It’s really good

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Bellakelpie

BellakelpieSouthwest, VIC

Not quite a good as I expected it to be

I ordered a High Profile pillow according to the information on the Spinaleze website.

On 1st use I found that it was just not quite high enough for me and also, being made of a memory foam, retained body heat, which I found uncomfortable.

Not wishing to fnd myself with an expensive "white elephant," I trialed the use of a thin latex pillow on top of the Spinaleze pillow, not only to get the extra height i needed, but to block the aforementioned body heat. This solved the problems, but it still took a few nights to get used to the new set up.

But, I can bow safely say that I now get a much better nights sleep than what I was having and am happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Heard on 2GB

Had a neck problem for a while got scoliosis and Ben Fordham on radio highly recommended them so I bought one , I used to sleep on two pillows ,thank you

Jill

JillSydney

MAJIC

I complained to Mo after a few days; it was not helping. Mo said persevere, your neck will adjust to it and then you will notice the difference. He was right, it is now fantastic. My husband and I take them with us when staying with family .

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great

Went to showroom to check it out. Much better than my old pillow. No more sore back and neck from sleeping with old pillow. Great service

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Fantastic pillow helped my neck and pins and needles

Listening to Alan Jones on 2 GB radio. He also said there fantastic, I bought one for me then then wife and now my children (4). Fantastic pillow helped my neck and pins and needles

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Got the high profile pillow

I bought the high profile SpinaleE pillow because I suffered from very bad headaches and neck pain , after using this pillow for one month I do not suffer any more

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Amazing pillow

Absolutely amazing pillow which helped me sleep longer without waking up and stopped snoring. Highly recommend it and you will see the results. I also found that my snore neck has gone.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Carla

CarlaSydney

Fabulous pillow

I've had my spinaleze for about 4 years now and absolutely love it! My husband has one and I've just bought my son one. It can take a little time to to get used to i because it is very different from your normal pillow but once you do, you're never go back.

Date PurchasedMar 2014