Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (4) · No (0)

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Been a spinaleze customer for over 15 years. Customer service has always been great. Very helpful staff with any questions we had . Would recommend and do recommend to everyone that will listen

Purchased in March 2019 at Website.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Dear Debbie,
Thank you for such lovely feedback and thank you for being such a loyal customer.

Perfect for a restful sleep

Finally a pillow that supports my neck and spine. No more neck pain in the morning. I wake up feeling rested and pain free. The pillow is perfect not to hard and not to soft. Very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $200.00.

trakka

trakkaSydney, NSW

It Has Helped Me So So Much

Purchased in August 2019.

Nur

NurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magical pillow!!!!

This pillow really changed my sleeping and stopped the shoulder and neck pain I was getting! It’s like magic, at the start I was thinking, this pillow wouldn’t help me, it’s just a pillow how would it allow me to sleep with comfort and get rid of the pain I’ve been getting, then after 2 weeks of sleeping with this pillow all I can say is wow, thank you to everyone involved in bringing it together for us customers to benefit from!! Really appreciate it.

Purchased in July 2019.

Amir Bo

Amir BoSydney, NSW

Impossible to sleep on any other pillows after trying this!

I have spent so much and tried so many different pillows before but I finally found a perfect match! It has got a perfect shape, firmness and support for me. The downside is that it is impossible to sleep on any other pillows after trying this!

Purchased in June 2019.

Good morning Amir
We are excited that you are having a 5 star quality sleep.

A pillow that does what it says.

At long last I have a pillow that supports my neck & gives me the best sleep I have had in more years (& pillows) than I care to remember. I actually wake up refreshed these days & without a debilitating, nagging neck pain! I have the low profile (being petite) back sleeper pillow. Our Australian friends recommended it having bought a couple themselves a while ago; we ordered one immediately (actually 2 now as my husband has just ordered one for himself) to be shipped to GB. I cannot speak highly enough about this pillow - a good sleep is paramount to well-being & I have never felt better. It’ll be taking it on holiday too.

Purchased in March 2019.

I was desperate

Had neck pain and constant migraines for past 21 years of my life , I could not function. I was desperate and bought Spinaleze pillow , And only after one week of sleeping on it No more pain. I would gladly would have pain 1000x more , I am functioning like normal Human

Purchased in March 2017 for $199.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Finally a good pillow for a bad neck!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Best Sleep in Years

I have been searching and buying different pillows for the past two years and couldn't get a decent night's rest. Being a short-statured person, pillows were either too high or too low and result in terrible neck pain. My low profile spinaleze was recommended by a friend and I'm actually enjoying sleep again!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sam

SamSydney

Most amazing pillow I have ever seen!

Before my spinaleze low profile pillow, I would often wake up unrefreshed and with an uncomfortable neck, now when I wake up in the morning using my spinaleze pillow I feel refreshed and I don’t have a sore neck. This is honestly the best pillow if you ever have neck pain, I would 100% recommend it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dee

DeeSydney

Worst pillow ever

The spinalese pillow was a block of foam with a few cutouts. I’ll be going back to buy another memory foam pillow from Harvey Norman, not cheap but need some sleep.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

The best Christmas present, sleeping soundly with no more neck aches

Got the Spinaleze pillow as a Christmas gift. The best pillow out there, no more irritating neck aches in the morning, and sleep throughout the night. Thank you.

BooSydney

Still deciding.....

After 2 nights I adjusted to the low profile pillow and found it very comfortable,it is supportive and as yet no need to readjust,but still wake up each morning with the same stiff,painful,arthritic neck.
I have had the pillow for one week so will preserve hoping it will ease my neck issues
Disappointed to learn that it needs replacing after 2 years, very expensive to do same.

Boo

It is now near 3 months since I purchased this product and now... cannot live without. Love it!

Lindell

LindellSydney

Perfect now!

My son bought me a Spinaleze pillow last Christmas. I have lung disease and neck pain. It took three weeks to adjust but now I wouldn’t be without it. My sleeping position is so much better that I rarely wake at night! It has made such a difference to my sleep and my health that I have now bought him one this Christmas. Thank you!
Lindell T

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great sleep improvement.

This pillow has greatly improved my sleep and also the quality of my sleep. I suffer from migraines and sleep apnea. The pillow works well with my CPAP machine and has given me additional relief from migraines.
I fully recommend this product. Signed Bill.R

Cassy

CassySydney

Terrible pillow for me!

I have persevered with this pillow but was never able to have a good sleep with it. I also started getting lower back pain but did not associate it with the pillow until I stopped using it. I am now sleeping on a regular pillow again. Back pain is now gone and I am getting a good night's sleep!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Fixed mine and hubby’s years of neck pain

Highly recommended. Amazing pillow. Solved our neck pain. No more sore neck when we wake. You have to try it!!! Worth every penny. Chiro recommended it and so relived to discover it works.

HelloNewman

HelloNewmanMelbourne

For $200 it is not as it was 1 year ago. Hmm, $200 per year

I bought the low profile as I mostly sleep on back. Arthritic in 2 neck joints.

I did enjoy the less pain in mornings for first few months, but the pillow then did not bounce back each night. I bought another and same happened. $400- down in 6 months and I am back to the compilation of less expensive pillows that have worked for me for a decade.

I would buy a Spinaleze each 3 months if say $40-. I think this pillow is overpriced due to it's short life span.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lili

LiliQueensland

Amazing pillow!

I don't have serious back problems but it can get quite uncomfortable when my back aches after sitting for too long. So, as suggested by my friend, I bought one of these pillows as an added back support for my office chair. During the past couple of weeks that I've been using this, I didn't experience any issues with my back. This is really a great product.

Ok, but over priced

Definitely not worth $200. Quite a firm pillow, nothing special at all. Not better than a carefully selected department store pillow for $50.
I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting so much money on this product which probably cost about $5 to manufacture.

Date PurchasedAug 2017