Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow (page 2 of 2)

HelloNewman

HelloNewmanMelbourne

For $200 it is not as it was 1 year ago. Hmm, $200 per year

I bought the low profile as I mostly sleep on back. Arthritic in 2 neck joints.

I did enjoy the less pain in mornings for first few months, but the pillow then did not bounce back each night. I bought another and same happened. $400- down in 6 months and I am back to the compilation of less expensive pillows that have worked for me for a decade.

I would buy a Spinaleze each 3 months if say $40-. I think this pillow is overpriced due to it's short life span.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lili

LiliQueensland

Amazing pillow!

I don't have serious back problems but it can get quite uncomfortable when my back aches after sitting for too long. So, as suggested by my friend, I bought one of these pillows as an added back support for my office chair. During the past couple of weeks that I've been using this, I didn't experience any issues with my back. This is really a great product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Ok, but over priced

Definitely not worth $200. Quite a firm pillow, nothing special at all. Not better than a carefully selected department store pillow for $50.
I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting so much money on this product which probably cost about $5 to manufacture.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
molly_chick

molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not that great for me

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Best pillow ever

Have tried lots of different pillows including $200 plus pillows and this one is the only one that has helped my neck pain. So good that I have just bought one today for my wife. Thanks spinaleze

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not happy at all

Not enough support woke up with a sore neck I have to have a another pillow underneath the pillow was given to me for my Birthday also the pillow case I fitted is to large for it

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Awful, hard, made sleep impossible.

I'm a back sleeper so got the recommended low profile pillow. No neck support. I can't feel my neck making contact with the pillow and it's hard and uncomfortable on my head. Over-hyped and over priced. I'm returning it via the local garbage truck!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This has changed everything!

This pillow is amazing. It has changed everything. I now get a great night's sleep and wake up feeling so fresh in the morning. I wish I had bought my Spinaleze years ago! I can definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Loved the Pillow

I have just recently got a new low pillow again and like before it is fantastic and loving my night sleep. My whole family have a Spinaleze pillow. It isn't cheap but definitely and worthwhile investment.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
S.S

S.S

What has Spinaleze done??? Pillow is now way too hard!

I have used a Spinaleze low profile pillow for many years, recently purchasing another. The new one is WAY TOO HARD! As a previous review noted the foam is a different colour, so obviously Spinaleze has made a change. After contacting Spinaleze via the contact section on their web site, they got back to me, completely dismissing the problem, stating that the same factory is still making the pillows. That may be the case, but the foam HAS changed. It is now like a rock.
I then called the 1300 number on the web site, only to be put through to an answering service. Haven't heard back yet. This is the type of customer service I expect from a cheap foreign site, not a company who sells itself on being locally owned and made.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

It started off brilliantly but...

I have an issue with my neck/disc C4 and C5. In the first 3 to 4 weeks sleeping with this pillow was great but after that I started to wake up with terrible headaches emanating from the back of my head, I had to use another pillow to stop the headaches. I have a collection of pillows and I am still looking for the perfect pillow for me...I occasionally use Spinaleze but I have changed the pillow cover as that seems to make a difference.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Vammof

VammofMelbourne

Love the pillow

The pillow is extremely comfortable and with a few tweeks on the adjustable filling, I have found a perfect fit for me. The pillow provides excellent support.
I initially ordered the wrong pillow but the company that supplied the pillow had no problems with me exchanging it and they were exceptionally friendly to deal with. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I take my pillow on holidays!

I am in my sixties, so have tried a lot of pillows, but the Spinaleze is definitely the best.
I go to sleep faster as the pillow is so comfortable & supportive.
Waking up without a stiff neck is such a nice change.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

The BEST pillow for me!

Over the years I've changed the way I sleep, going from sleeping on my side to now sleeping on my back therefore I've been through quite a few pillows trying to find what suited me best. The spinaleze has turned out to be the best pillow for me. I never wake up with any stiffness or pain and never need to adjust my pillow during the night. Even when I travel, it's light enough and small enough to fit into my suitcase thankfully, so I never go without. I'm really happy with my choice and would recommend this pillow to anyone!!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Jenny G

Jenny Gasked

How do I know without trying which pillow works for me?

lindy9
lindy9

I think you need to determine how you mostly sleep & wake up - on your back or side? Make a daily mental note then decide.

Denise

Deniseasked

Does this pillow assist with sciatic back pain?

Magpie

I got relief for my neck nerve pain for a couple of nights, but then the pillow flattened out, i tried for another week and switched to a bamboo memory foam for a third of the price.

mangoman

mangomanasked

Wondering where people are buying these from? A few reviews listed online computer?!?!?!?
Looking at the Spinaleze website $199 for a pillow sounds pricey for a pillow, although everything back related is pretty pricey.

Magpie

I bought one on line, my advice is try before you buy, its a lot of money, and after 2 nights it just didnt work for me.

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives