Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (2)
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pillow is paper thin and unuseable

Followed The advice on their website for which pillow to buy but Pillow is too thin to even use, however they will not accept refunds hiding behind the excuse of covid 19 which is a joke. I can go anywhere in this country but because of covid a pillow is too dangerous to return avoid at all costs. There customer service representative named [Name Removed] got in contact with me and gave me the run around. and was trying to question the legallity of me leaving a review horrible company stay away.

Purchased in March 2021 for $219.00.

Jason

no mate i am a back sleeper, and the pillow is pathetic and super thin which is not suited to sleep on my back, do you want me to post the emails of toby saying if i take down review they will refund my money.

Jason

i dont want anything from your pathetic company I have purchased another pillow from another company which is great

Didier R.Western Australia

Very poor customer service with an attitude.

Contacted them because my order was placed 5days ago and no shipping corfirmation was sent to me. The operator was rude an arrogant. Considering the price they charge for their products, the least they could do is to offer decent customer service. Will not be ordering from them again. Not recommended.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Didier , Can you please email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can assist you . Kind Regards , Toby

Didier R.

I have emailed already, i was told that my item would be shipped yesterday. Then no tracking details or confirmation sent so I emailed again but no reply this time. That is why i called.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you for your reply , we are a separate division and would like to get to the bottom of this complaint , can you please email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Toby

Other Pillows

Only terrible because there is no mention when buying about NOT to sleep on your stomach when using the pillow.

I finally found the advice in the Q&A section a month later when I realised it could be the pillow causing me pain. The pillow itself is very comfortable but has given me burning back pain (Not too unusual for me, but that usually goes away after a good rest) the pain has been constant. I'm swapping back to my old one to see if the pain goes.

Purchased in July 2020 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Janet , Are you able to email us to info@spinaleze.com.au to assist you . Kindest Regards , Melissa

Kaye KingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointing

Bought 2 pillows based on the rave reviews from "happy customers". This product is nothing more than a standard memory foam pillow available from any discount store. Grossly overpriced and not providing any of the expected benefits, I wish I had never wasted my money.

Purchased in July 2020 for $224.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Kaye , We are here to help and sorry to hear your response . Please email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can be of further help. Kind Regards , Toby

dhoangy

Over hyped and under delivered

Purchased in February 2020 for $219.00.

Hi Dhoangy ,
No Worries , look forward to help you as much as i can !!

Warwick R.
Warwick R.

Worst Pillow

I purchased two pillows & pillow slips one for my wife a side sleeper & one for me a back sleeper. We persisted using the pillows for 3 weeks they are the worst pillows we have ever used.

Purchased in October 2018.

Dee
DeeSydney

Worst pillow ever

The spinalese pillow was a block of foam with a few cutouts. I’ll be going back to buy another memory foam pillow from Harvey Norman, not cheap but need some sleep.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Dee , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Cassy
CassyIllawarra, NSW

Terrible pillow for me!

I have persevered with this pillow but was never able to have a good sleep with it. I also started getting lower back pain but did not associate it with the pillow until I stopped using it. I am now sleeping on a regular pillow again. Back pain is now gone and I am getting a good night's sleep!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

HelloNewman
HelloNewmanMelbourne

For $200 it is not as it was 1 year ago. Hmm, $200 per year

I bought the low profile as I mostly sleep on back. Arthritic in 2 neck joints.

I did enjoy the less pain in mornings for first few months, but the pillow then did not bounce back each night. I bought another and same happened. $400- down in 6 months and I am back to the compilation of less expensive pillows that have worked for me for a decade.

I would buy a Spinaleze each 3 months if say $40-. I think this pillow is overpriced due to it's short life span.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Not happy at all

Not enough support woke up with a sore neck I have to have a another pillow underneath the pillow was given to me for my Birthday also the pillow case I fitted is to large for it

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Awful, hard, made sleep impossible.

I'm a back sleeper so got the recommended low profile pillow. No neck support. I can't feel my neck making contact with the pillow and it's hard and uncomfortable on my head. Over-hyped and over priced. I'm returning it via the local garbage truck!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

S.S
S.S

What has Spinaleze done??? Pillow is now way too hard!

I have used a Spinaleze low profile pillow for many years, recently purchasing another. The new one is WAY TOO HARD! As a previous review noted the foam is a different colour, so obviously Spinaleze has made a change. After contacting Spinaleze via the contact section on their web site, they got back to me, completely dismissing the problem, stating that the same factory is still making the pillows. That may be the case, but the foam HAS changed. It is now like a rock.
I then called the 1300 number on the web site, only to be put through to an answering service. Haven't heard back yet. This is the type of customer service I expect from a cheap foreign site, not a company who sells itself on being locally owned and made.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

Marg F
Marg Fasked
Low Profile Pillow

I am only 155cm in height with a very short neck and have suffered with neck injuries for many years. .
Just wondering if the low profile spinaleze will be too high for me

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello Marg, It depends on whether you sleep on your back 100% of the time or a combination of back and side sleeping.
If you are a 100% BACK sleeper - then the LOW profile pillow is the one to select
If you are a side Sleeper ( including a little on your back, The MEDIUM profile pillow is the one to select
The Pillow is designed to help align the Head Neck and spine for a supportive and comfy sleep.
Hope that helps
Regards

See all Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows