Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The pillow has changed

Thankyou Spinaleze, I am sleeping a lot better now, with this pillow than I did on the memory foam pillow. I would give the pillow 6 stars out of 5 stars.
After giving this pillow 6 out of 5, it has sort of died and not as comfortable as it was. I would now give my rating 3 and a half out of 5. Just disappointed that it has changed in comfort.

Purchased in May 2020 for $189.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you and were are glad you like it

Freya
FreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

Very comfortable. Bought mainly for back issues which are less painful.. My neck is very stiff but I had that before the purchase Sleeping on my back is not a problem Sleeping well. Vicki was very helpful when the delivery of my pillow was mysteriously delayed at the parcel place.

Purchased in February 2020 for $228.00.

Other Pillows

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not that great for me

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

Marg F
Marg Fasked
Low Profile Pillow

I am only 155cm in height with a very short neck and have suffered with neck injuries for many years. .
Just wondering if the low profile spinaleze will be too high for me

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello Marg, It depends on whether you sleep on your back 100% of the time or a combination of back and side sleeping.
If you are a 100% BACK sleeper - then the LOW profile pillow is the one to select
If you are a side Sleeper ( including a little on your back, The MEDIUM profile pillow is the one to select
The Pillow is designed to help align the Head Neck and spine for a supportive and comfy sleep.
Hope that helps
Regards

See all Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows