Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (1)
Michelle S
Michelle SSydney, NSW

Too low not enough support

Bought a low profile spinal eze - not helping my neck and shoulder pain as promised - really disappointed with the money I spent promising pain relief . I chose the low profile as I sleep on my back though it’s too low - I’d like a replacement please .

Purchased for $220.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Michelle , Thank you for your review . So we can help you can you email me ASAP your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Aaron

AphSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing compares to this pillow

Compared to the likes of dunlo pillows, therapillows, even K-Mart latex foam pillows, this pillow does not rate in the same league. I bought this pillow for my husband and whilst in the store I was advised that if I right a review, I will receive a free pillowcase. Lets just say that my review was not my own. My husband tried the pillow for two weeks and gave up, he has gone back to using the dunlopillow. The Spinaleze pillow sits on the floor for the cat to use - she doesn't even sit on it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

Other Pillows

Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The pillow has changed

Thankyou Spinaleze, I am sleeping a lot better now, with this pillow than I did on the memory foam pillow. I would give the pillow 6 stars out of 5 stars.
After giving this pillow 6 out of 5, it has sort of died and not as comfortable as it was. I would now give my rating 3 and a half out of 5. Just disappointed that it has changed in comfort.

Purchased in May 2020 for $189.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you and were are glad you like it

Freya
FreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

Very comfortable. Bought mainly for back issues which are less painful.. My neck is very stiff but I had that before the purchase Sleeping on my back is not a problem Sleeping well. Vicki was very helpful when the delivery of my pillow was mysteriously delayed at the parcel place.

Purchased in February 2020 for $228.00.

Pillows

Find out how Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow compares to other Pillows

Ok, but over priced

Definitely not worth $200. Quite a firm pillow, nothing special at all. Not better than a carefully selected department store pillow for $50.
I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting so much money on this product which probably cost about $5 to manufacture.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not that great for me

Date PurchasedMay 2017

It started off brilliantly but...

I have an issue with my neck/disc C4 and C5. In the first 3 to 4 weeks sleeping with this pillow was great but after that I started to wake up with terrible headaches emanating from the back of my head, I had to use another pillow to stop the headaches. I have a collection of pillows and I am still looking for the perfect pillow for me...I occasionally use Spinaleze but I have changed the pillow cover as that seems to make a difference.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Changed my sleep
Changed my sleepasked
Low Profile Pillow

Purchased a spinaleze pillow after constantly waking up with a stiff neck from other brands. No other pillow compares to the spinaleze I have zero neck tension and wake up revitalised

Paul
Paul

I feel exactly the same

Spinaleze

1000's of people feel the same way, we get messages from all sorts of people who say THANKS because NOW they're sleeping better and waking better too.
We say A GREAT DAY STARTS WITH A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP..
And that's what you can expect from Spinaleze.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

See all Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows