Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (1)
Michelle S
Michelle SSydney, NSW

Too low not enough support

Bought a low profile spinal eze - not helping my neck and shoulder pain as promised - really disappointed with the money I spent promising pain relief . I chose the low profile as I sleep on my back though it’s too low - I’d like a replacement please .

Purchased for $220.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Michelle , Thank you for your review . So we can help you can you email me ASAP your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Aaron

AphSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing compares to this pillow

Compared to the likes of dunlo pillows, therapillows, even K-Mart latex foam pillows, this pillow does not rate in the same league. I bought this pillow for my husband and whilst in the store I was advised that if I right a review, I will receive a free pillowcase. Lets just say that my review was not my own. My husband tried the pillow for two weeks and gave up, he has gone back to using the dunlopillow. The Spinaleze pillow sits on the floor for the cat to use - she doesn't even sit on it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The pillow has changed

Thankyou Spinaleze, I am sleeping a lot better now, with this pillow than I did on the memory foam pillow. I would give the pillow 6 stars out of 5 stars.
After giving this pillow 6 out of 5, it has sort of died and not as comfortable as it was. I would now give my rating 3 and a half out of 5. Just disappointed that it has changed in comfort.

Purchased in May 2020 for $189.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you and were are glad you like it

Freya
FreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

Very comfortable. Bought mainly for back issues which are less painful.. My neck is very stiff but I had that before the purchase Sleeping on my back is not a problem Sleeping well. Vicki was very helpful when the delivery of my pillow was mysteriously delayed at the parcel place.

Purchased in February 2020 for $228.00.

Pillows

Find out how Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow compares to other Pillows

Maus
MausSydney, NSW

Really good

I have had a lot of back and neck issues. I find that I do seem more comfortable when I wake up in the morning. I have gone through a lot of pillows in the past but the spinaleze appears to have made the difference

Purchased at ON LINE for $200.00.

BooSydney

Still deciding.....

After 2 nights I adjusted to the low profile pillow and found it very comfortable,it is supportive and as yet no need to readjust,but still wake up each morning with the same stiff,painful,arthritic neck.
I have had the pillow for one week so will preserve hoping it will ease my neck issues
Disappointed to learn that it needs replacing after 2 years, very expensive to do same.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Boo

It is now near 3 months since I purchased this product and now... cannot live without. Love it!

Ok, but over priced

Definitely not worth $200. Quite a firm pillow, nothing special at all. Not better than a carefully selected department store pillow for $50.
I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting so much money on this product which probably cost about $5 to manufacture.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not that great for me

Date PurchasedMay 2017

It started off brilliantly but...

I have an issue with my neck/disc C4 and C5. In the first 3 to 4 weeks sleeping with this pillow was great but after that I started to wake up with terrible headaches emanating from the back of my head, I had to use another pillow to stop the headaches. I have a collection of pillows and I am still looking for the perfect pillow for me...I occasionally use Spinaleze but I have changed the pillow cover as that seems to make a difference.

Date PurchasedAug 2015