Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (2)
HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA

Not as good anymore

I bought this pillow a few months ago and it seems to have lost its supportiveness. It was initially good but now I’m getting neck pain all over again.
Not sure why a pillow’s longevity would diminish over time?
Also their attitude about returns is ridiculous, especially as the price of this pillow is exorbitant.
I’m sure I’ll get a message from spinaleze asking me to give them the date of purchase and receipt number, but this is only a ploy to make it look like they’re interested in their customers.

Purchased for $220.

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pillow is paper thin and unuseable

Followed The advice on their website for which pillow to buy but Pillow is too thin to even use, however they will not accept refunds hiding behind the excuse of covid 19 which is a joke. I can go anywhere in this country but because of covid a pillow is too dangerous to return avoid at all costs. There customer service representative named [Name Removed] got in contact with me and gave me the run around. and was trying to question the legallity of me leaving a review horrible company stay away.

Purchased in March 2021 for $219.

Jason

no mate i am a back sleeper, and the pillow is pathetic and super thin which is not suited to sleep on my back, do you want me to post the emails of toby saying if i take down review they will refund my money.

Jason

i dont want anything from your pathetic company I have purchased another pillow from another company which is great

Didier R.Western Australia

Very poor customer service with an attitude.

Contacted them because my order was placed 5days ago and no shipping corfirmation was sent to me. The operator was rude an arrogant. Considering the price they charge for their products, the least they could do is to offer decent customer service. Will not be ordering from them again. Not recommended.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Didier , Can you please email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can assist you . Kind Regards , Toby

Didier R.

I have emailed already, i was told that my item would be shipped yesterday. Then no tracking details or confirmation sent so I emailed again but no reply this time. That is why i called.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you for your reply , we are a separate division and would like to get to the bottom of this complaint , can you please email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Toby

Only terrible because there is no mention when buying about NOT to sleep on your stomach when using the pillow.

I finally found the advice in the Q&A section a month later when I realised it could be the pillow causing me pain. The pillow itself is very comfortable but has given me burning back pain (Not too unusual for me, but that usually goes away after a good rest) the pain has been constant. I'm swapping back to my old one to see if the pain goes.

Purchased in July 2020 for $219.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Janet , Are you able to email us to info@spinaleze.com.au to assist you . Kindest Regards , Melissa

Kaye KingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointing

Bought 2 pillows based on the rave reviews from "happy customers". This product is nothing more than a standard memory foam pillow available from any discount store. Grossly overpriced and not providing any of the expected benefits, I wish I had never wasted my money.

Purchased in July 2020 for $224.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Kaye , We are here to help and sorry to hear your response . Please email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can be of further help. Kind Regards , Toby

Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The pillow has changed

Thankyou Spinaleze, I am sleeping a lot better now, with this pillow than I did on the memory foam pillow. I would give the pillow 6 stars out of 5 stars.
After giving this pillow 6 out of 5, it has sort of died and not as comfortable as it was. I would now give my rating 3 and a half out of 5. Just disappointed that it has changed in comfort.

Purchased in May 2020 for $189.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you and were are glad you like it

dhoangy

Over hyped and under delivered

Purchased in February 2020 for $219.

Hi Dhoangy ,
No Worries , look forward to help you as much as i can !!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Warwick R.
Warwick R.

Worst Pillow

I purchased two pillows & pillow slips one for my wife a side sleeper & one for me a back sleeper. We persisted using the pillows for 3 weeks they are the worst pillows we have ever used.

Purchased in October 2018.

Freya
FreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

Very comfortable. Bought mainly for back issues which are less painful.. My neck is very stiff but I had that before the purchase Sleeping on my back is not a problem Sleeping well. Vicki was very helpful when the delivery of my pillow was mysteriously delayed at the parcel place.

Purchased in February 2020 for $228.

Maus
MausSydney, NSW

Really good

I have had a lot of back and neck issues. I find that I do seem more comfortable when I wake up in the morning. I have gone through a lot of pillows in the past but the spinaleze appears to have made the difference

Purchased at ON LINE for $200.

Dee
DeeSydney

Worst pillow ever

The spinalese pillow was a block of foam with a few cutouts. I’ll be going back to buy another memory foam pillow from Harvey Norman, not cheap but need some sleep.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Dee , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

BooSydney

Still deciding.....

After 2 nights I adjusted to the low profile pillow and found it very comfortable,it is supportive and as yet no need to readjust,but still wake up each morning with the same stiff,painful,arthritic neck.
I have had the pillow for one week so will preserve hoping it will ease my neck issues
Disappointed to learn that it needs replacing after 2 years, very expensive to do same.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Boo

It is now near 3 months since I purchased this product and now... cannot live without. Love it!

Cassy
CassyIllawarra, NSW

Terrible pillow for me!

I have persevered with this pillow but was never able to have a good sleep with it. I also started getting lower back pain but did not associate it with the pillow until I stopped using it. I am now sleeping on a regular pillow again. Back pain is now gone and I am getting a good night's sleep!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
HelloNewman
HelloNewmanMelbourne

For $200 it is not as it was 1 year ago. Hmm, $200 per year

I bought the low profile as I mostly sleep on back. Arthritic in 2 neck joints.

I did enjoy the less pain in mornings for first few months, but the pillow then did not bounce back each night. I bought another and same happened. $400- down in 6 months and I am back to the compilation of less expensive pillows that have worked for me for a decade.

I would buy a Spinaleze each 3 months if say $40-. I think this pillow is overpriced due to it's short life span.

Date PurchasedJan 2017