Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (166) · No (3)
Changed my sleep
Changed my sleepSydney, NSW

Great comfort

Purchased a spinaleze pillow after constantly waking up with a stiff neck from other brands. No other pillow compares to the spinaleze I have zero neck tension and wake up revitalised

Purchased in October 2021.

Rose98
Rose98Sydney, NSW

Back sleeper

Haven’t been happy with our previous pillows
heard about these on radio 2GB for ages and finally decided to do something about it
Glad to support an Australian product
Look fed to many nights of great sleep.

Sick of buying pillows!

I have spent a lot of money on pillows. I always wake up with headaches and neck pain. I have done my research and I’m glad that I bought my spinaleze pillow. Also glad that it’s Australian product.

Waking up with sore shoulder and neck

Waking up with sore shoulder and neck, my mother told me about how this pillow has helped her out. We’re very happy with the purchase and to support an Aussie made product.

Refereed by sports physician

Suffered neck and shoulder pain for over a year. Went to a specialist who referred me to spinaleze pillow. Could not wait to pick one and glad to be supporting an Australian company.

Back sleeping well

I am a back sleeper and the Spinaleze Pillow is a very comfortable pillow, it supports my shoulders and head while I sleep, and that' worth evert cent of the cost. Highly Recommended Thankyou

Catherine
Catherine Sydney, NSW

Can’t live without it , saved my life

Common our Aussie community support Aussie made !!!!! A miracle pillow , that’s how I would describe my Spinaleze pillow . Being suffering from neck ache and annoying pain and nothing fixed it except my Spinaleze pillow . It saved my life . Recommending it to everyone I know . I’ve tried so many pillows in the past and wasted so much money . It’s worth every cent .

Purchased in February 2017 for $248.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Sleep changer

Took about 4 months before I noticed a change in my neck pain . Very happy . I suppose I’m not surprised cause I had such a bad neck that was mostly associated with a headache for years . I’ve read that others got relief after one day . Mine took longer but like I said very happy indeed .
Incredible that you find an Australian made product these days ... Go Aussie Made

Purchased in March 2021.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Headaches
HeadachesSydney, NSW

Updating my review

Updating my review of the spinaleze pillow … 1 year later . I’ve been using this pillow for over a year now and I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since. I used to have bad neck which usually was developing into a headache but after changing to the spinaleze pillow, my neck pain has gone. This is a great product that I would recommend to anyone. My whole family use the spinaleze pillows , brothers , sister and parents

Purchased in April 2019 for $248.00.

Australian

Love the fact these are all Australian and that’s good enough for us. The medium profile is too high so we selected the low profile. Thanks again Spinaleze Happy that you make these available

MHeunsen
MHeunsenSydney, NSW

Everyone i know has got one of these pillows

Everyone i know has got one of these pillows . It started at work when my workmate who sits next to me got one then like rapid fire everyone in the office before you know it got one . i had mine for about 2 years and have just purchased another one today for my cousin . I wish the pillow cases would come in different colours instead of just white

Purchased in September 2019 for $248.00.

Peters
PetersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good pillow compared to others

I would have to say that it is a pretty good pillow
It was a bit strange at first to lie on a different pillow but i soon got used to it and now cuddle it when going to bed . Think i will stick with this one

Purchased in March 2021 for $248.00.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

I purchased the Spinaleze Pillow based on the numerous and good reviews the product and company has. I am a back sleeper, so I bought the Low Profile Pillow for $219. Great product, no issues.

After all, you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping!

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Grateful buyer
Grateful buyerSydney, NSW

Very thankful and grateful. I had tried so many other pillows

You name it , I had every pillow you can think of . Tempur , Sheridan , tontine , memory foam , chiropractic or physiotherapist pillows and none absolutely none of them helped me with my neck pain , wasted so much money . I’d wake up at least 15 times a night with a headache as a result of neck pain. I’ve had the spinaleze pillow for 4 weeks and will continue to sing it’s praises till the day I die. I can live a normal life cause of this pillow and for that I am so grateful

Purchased in February 2021 for $250.00.

Sophie B.
Sophie B.Sydney, NSW

Very comfortable

It’s like sleeping on air, you don’t feel like you have anything under your head. Very comfortable and very supportive. It has not helped with sleeping through the night. It does not help with snoring. But it is extremely comfortable.

Purchased in May 2021 for $220.00.

Changed my sleep
Changed my sleepasked

Paul
Paul

I feel exactly the same

Spinaleze

1000's of people feel the same way, we get messages from all sorts of people who say THANKS because NOW they're sleeping better and waking better too.
We say A GREAT DAY STARTS WITH A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP..
And that's what you can expect from Spinaleze.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

See all Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows