Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow (page 2 of 34)

Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (255) · No (10)

Love it

I used to get really bad neck pains and headaches until i was introduced to the Spinaleze pillow by my mother, I sleep really well now so it must be the pillow, so im happy Thanks mum.

10 year review
10 year reviewSydney, NSW

Another 2 bought

I have Been using the Spinaleze pillow for many years and can’t sleep with anything else. If I sleep on anything else I get a really bad neck. Thanks Spinaleze

This is a Good Pillow

Very satisfied with the Spinaleze Pillow, I didn't have any sore necks or backs I just love the fact that I sleep better on it and that its an Aussie brand. Keep it up !

Highly recommended!

I have been using the Spinaleze pillow for years and can't sleep without it. I used to get neck and back pains which impacted my work and training, and these stopped as soon as I switched. Could not recommend this product more!!

Purchased in January 2018.

Adam
Adam Illawarra, NSW

Big Difference to my Sleep

This spinaleze pillow is Great - Very Comfortable I used to wake up with a feeling of tightness/ stiffness around my neck, and shoulders , not anymore ,its like I've taken some sort of medication , its really helped me sleep better, Must be the material its made from ofr the design. Ive told some friends about it and maybe theyve bought one too. Thankyou

Another Spinaleze

I bought a pillow some time ago and worked really well and now my neck is injured so now buying a new pillow to rectify my problem.
Thanks spinaleze for a great Aussie product

Sleeping Better

Since sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow Ive been really happy , sleeping well, and even though I dont have any major neck injuries, Just the usual stiffness in the morning after sleeping I find that the Spinaleze cradles my neck giving me support and comfort., I really do sleep better.

Magic

Ive spent alot of money on pillows and been disappointed each and every time. Since Ive got the Spinaleze Pillow I sleep terrific, used to have some morning Neck pains, but No more. Even my mother who is in her 80s says it changed her life as it gives her good night's sleep , and she's a happy camper
Can only give this the highest praise. dont waste any more sleep and get one today !

Peter
PeterGungahlin 2914, ACT

Tradie Loves it

I had an accident ( a fall) which was pretty serious and damaged my neck pretty bad resulting in a loss of rotation and a lot of pain. This pillow changed my life ..I know it sounds like a cliche' but its true. I can not function without it. Thanks you have given my a better quality of life .

Holidays

You hear a lot of stuff on Radio and this pillow is exactly as they claim.I took it away with me PRE COVID!! and It was the best thing I ever did .

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Struggled at First

Have to say that I did struggle with this pillow at first, but I've been told that there is a little period to go thru and Im looking forward to that and sleeping so much better....so many people have raved about these and I love the fact that its an Aussie company and product

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Great Pillow

I have to compliment this company for making a Fantastic Product.
An Australian company that makes something that works and works well. I used to suffer from the occasional sore neck in the morning when waking, but all that is history because the pillow seems to support my neck and allows the proper position to sleep long and well, Good One !

Car Accident

I was unfortunately involved in a T Bone car accident this year and The Spinaleze pillow has given my back much needed support as I sleep. Even the wife still sleeps in the same bed , so my snoring must be under control too ! Go You Good Thing !

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Pain reduced

I have Suffered a pinched nerve for years and since sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow the pain has virtually disappeared, I might get a little pain every now and then but greatly reduced, I also bought my hubby one because he used to snore !

We all Have a Pillow

We bought several pillows, our kids wanted one too, so we bought some more and we all love them.
Love the fact Its an Australian company and the antibacterial aspect, Ive recommended them to all my friends so they can benefit too.

No More pain

Ive always been disappointed with pillows Ive slept on, they dont allow me to rest well - constant morning pain and stiffness, then I started sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow and the previous pains in my Neck and Back seem to have gone away , and at my age 73 thats a great thing, one less thing to worry about - And Its Australian too , I support that.

Paul
Paul

Waking Refreshed each Morning

The Biggest benefit of this Spinaleze Pillow is that I wake refreshed each morning and thats the best feeling.
Waking with no pain is great and I can honestly say If you have any morning pain etc from a cheap or bad pillow - buy one of these and say goodbye pain.

Daughter Loves it

Ive heard alot about these Pillows and decided to gift my daughter a Spinaleze pillow. She seems to sleep so much better and for a mother, that's a pleasing
I dont know whether she's got any morning aches and pains ( probably too young !!) but if she wasn't sleeping like a baby - She would've told me by now. You know how kids are !

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Snuggles Well is the secret

Love this pillow. Thank you Spinaleze for designing a pillow that actually help you sleep better. I used to suffer morning Sore Neck - But Not Now with the Spinaleze because it snuggles around my neck and the husband keeps trying to steal it .

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Neck Pain Gone

I used t get pretty bad neck pain with my old pillow. I now sleep on the Spinaleze Pillow and no more pain. It must be the way it contours and supports my neck in alignment. I sound like the radio ads ! But Its true. Chris

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

Fantastic Choice

I am a side sleeper and used to sleep on a Tontine pillow, until I slept on the Spinaleze. I used to toss and turn and get an interrupted sleep and wake tired - Not any MORE I think its the way it contours around my neck and then re shapes perfectly - Can honestly recommend this pillow

acopop
acopopAU

Very Comfy Pillow

I hear alot of info and talk about the Spinaleze Pillow on SEN. Im a snorer and I sleep with a Cpap machine, and I have to say that its a very comfy sleep. I used to suffer headaches, but don't anymore , I assume that the combination of the cpap and the Spinaleze Pillow stopped these and thats good - Thankyou Spinaleze

Sleep Apnoea

Hi I suffer Sleep Apnoea and Reflux, and this pillow has given me the best sleep ever. I love it .
Because of the height of the Pillow the elevation allows me to sleep deeper and longer - gotta love that and This Pillow. I cant praise it enough. Highly Recommend it.

Rob
Rob Darling Downs, QLD

HeadAches Gone

Love this Pillow. I used to suffer some headache problems prior to sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow and since sleeping on it - they seem to have gone away..and I sleep longer and better and thats what Id expect from a pillow at this price.

Steve O.
Steve O.Sydney, NSW

Love Australian Made

Im always a fan of Australian Products and knowing that this Company IS Australian is a BIG PLUS
Its more and more difficult to find Australian products and when its as personal as a Pillow - Then thats Good news.

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow