Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (5)
Nilo Celi
Nilo Celi

Overrated Overpriced

After hearing all the recommendations on radio and having a neck problem purchased a medium pillow in May 2018, gave it a go for 3 months, it was so uncomfortable I had to go back to my old pillow, continually tried to adjust to the pillow over several months with no success, to this day still cannot sleep on it, yes it was overpriced for all the hype, not happy.

Purchased in May 2018 at Spinaleze for $199.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Nilo , Sorry to hear about your experience 3 years ago , wish you would have notified us back then. Please email us info@spinaleze.com.au , always happy to help . Kind Regards , Melissa

BiannaSydney, NSW

Load of crap

Very uncomfortable to sleep on. Too soft, too low, No neck support at all.
I do have back and neck issues for a long time. Always sleep on memory foam pillow , but this one is the worst by far. Though I can get use to it, but neck and headache getting unbearable and now i have pain in the shoulder as well because of the wrong support . Stop promoting it as if it's the best pillow on Earth . Load of crap. The worst pillow I’ve slept on .

Purchased in February 2021.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can look into this for you . Did you purchase the medium size and needed the high profile ? Kind Regards Josh

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

.... Hi B , We still have not received your order number . Can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can look into this for you . Did you purchase the medium size and needed the high profile ? Kind Regards Josh

papaSydney

It does not work for me

I selected the size of the pillow following the instructions provided on their website but the pillow is too small. I tried using it for several months to see if it was just a matter of getting used to it but it did not work. Every day I woke up with neck pain. I have contacted customer service but I was told that they do not provide exchange or refund. I learned my lesson: never buy pillows online. Go into a shop where you can try before you buy.

Purchased in December 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Papa , Can you confirm you purchased it five and a half months ago last year 5th December 2020 ? Thanks again , Regards , Shona

papa

Sure, I will forward you the email I received yesterday from Sonya when I reached you for assistance. The invoice number is in there. Regards

Lina
LinaSydney, NSW

Absolutely Terrible, Do not Recommend!

Worst pillow ever, did not help me at all with my neck problems. There was a strong odour from the pillow and gave me a headache and a sore neck. Trying to return but they don't give you a full refund and keep 40% fee. Customer service on the 1300 number was also horrible was not helpful at all, he had no idea how to help. Overall experience with this company was disgusting.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Lina , We still have not received a response from you . Kind Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Lina , As per our last response to you a week ago . We still have not received a response from you . Please email us your contact details so we can help . Kind Regards , Toby

Wayne65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

It is an over priced piece of foam. It flattens out when you lay on it, provides no support at all. I have had sore neck and shoulders and was looking forward to this pillow- very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2020 for $230.00.

Wayne65

It’s rubbish no matter what you say it’s made of or however many clinical trials you do. Never been so disappointed in a product that cost $200+. It is what I’d expect from a $50 pillow from China.

Gina
GinaSouth West, WA

Not right for me.

Foam compresses down too much for the weight of my head as a side sleeper, which meant my neck wasn’t supported enough. Not the pillow for me so I’ll shop for another.

Purchased in May 2020 for $220.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Gina , Thank you for your review. The Spinaleze pillows are a aerated lightweight visco material which should not compress , we would like to help you ASAP , please email me your Order number , info@spinaleze.com.au

Sally
SallySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not the same as my original spinaleze

I have had a spinaleze pillow fir approx 4 years and heard on radio that it’s a good idea to update every few years so when spinaleze has a sale I purchased a new pillow the same as my existing.
Well what a disappointment, the support is nowhere as good as my original , after 4 nights I had neck prob again do I have gone back to the original . I have left message after message for spinaleze to calm me however they still have not contacted me.
So very disappointed as I have raved about the original for years. Sally

Purchased in July 2019 at Spinaleze for $160.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Sally , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Garry
Garry

Caused neck & shoulder pain

My husband and I only used it for one night we both woke up with neck and shoulder pain. “Like a brick to sleep on” my husband’s comment. I do get neck pain at times but this pillow exacerbated the pain - had to take Panadol and use a hot pack on my neck in the morning. Disappointed after hearing all the rave reviews on 2GB.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Gary , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Waste of money

Purchased after having neck and back problems after listening to testimonials from [name removed] and [name removed].
Having tried to use it three times in the past twelve months I feel that would have saved money. Cannot believe that this junk has helped anyone. I guess the high price would go to promotion payments.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Magpiemelbourne

Disgusted with customer service. Pillow lasted 2 sleeps.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Magpie , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Magpie

from 2 years ago? no, can you look me up in your system? i will email you my details, cheers

MD14
MD14South East Queensland, QLD

These things are rubbish!

I gave them my height and weight and they sent me the medium option. I persevered with it for 2 weeks and contacted them to advise the pillow was way too high for me to sleep with. The response was "to bad how sad" cannot return it or exchange it because it is a pillow and they already have your money. I think the advertising is false and over rated. I will not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear MD14 , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Achey
AcheyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Concrete block

It is like sleeping on a concrete block. Have more neck and shoulder pain since sleeping on it. Does not matter whether I am on my back or either side I cannot get comfortable.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Archey , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Melissa PSydney

One night was enough

Both my husband and I woke up with very sore necks and a headache after one night. We received the pillows for Christmas and are very disappointed. I am aware pillows are very different to different people but I wanted to share our disappointment, particularly since my father has wasted $400.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Melissa , Are you able to email me your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so i can address your concerns . Kind Regards . Toby

Melissa P

Hi Toby, this was 3 years ago. I’m quite happy with my much cheaper pillow now. Everyone has different experiences with pillows and ours was bad, but don’t take it to heart, they just didn’t suit us. Thanks :)

Very disappointed

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Stephen
StephenPoint Piper

Too firm

I tried a number of times to sleep on this pillow and to my dismay found it too uncomfortable due to its firmness. I am reasonably broad, but still felt it a bit high. I am sorry I wasted my money buying this, but felt with the positive reviews, I would enjoy using it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows