Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (2)
Tash
TashSouthwest, VIC

Extremely disappointed

Was looking at these pillows for ages, eventually decided to give it a go. Regretful purchase. It’s uncomfortable, unusable and expensive.
Contacted customer service but no refund available. Wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Tash , Can you email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Kind Regards , Melissa

Overpriced Underwhelming

Pillow is o.k but in my experience does not meet the high performance expectations featured in the advertisements.
Not worth the current $219 advertised price.
Fell for the mass advertising hype, buyer beware next time.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy.

Not convinced that this is the right pillow for me, disappointed to be honest. I've tried it on and off but I am still not getting a good night's sleep.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Terri , Can you please send your order number/invoice to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can confirm it is a Spinaleze pillow and then look into this for you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Not convinced yet!

Have had this pillow for a week now, read the reviews like most people I guess.
First night awake half the night, guess it takes getting use to ?
Partner same issue.
Yes its soft and moulds to your neck/head, but my neck pain , headaches are still there.
Waiting to see what all the hype is about......

Purchased in May 2021.

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Little neck support for side sleepers

I bought two pillows and regret the expense. My hubby has given up sleeping on his and now sleeps on a much cheaper and firmer alternative.
The sides of the pillow are low and too soft to provide support for side sleepers. I find myself waking up at night trying to fluff it up and wake up in the morning with a tense neck. I'll start looking for a suitable alternative for myself.

Purchased in December 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Nat , can you email us your order / invoice number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can help . Kind Regards , Aaron

Disappointed

Bought this pillow for my partner but it gave her neck pains & aches. She hasn't used it since and there isn't a return or trial policy, especially for such a high priced pillow.

Purchased in December 2020 for $220.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Danny , Can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate to help . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We have asked twice to provide your order number to us , email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We still have not heard from you , again we ask can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Aaron

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spinaleze do not except returns.

Have been using my medium pillow for over a week now. I found it very hard to get comfortable. The pillow is small. Be aware, no returns because of COVID-19.

Purchased in November 2020.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Ron , We still have not received your order/invoice number , email me on info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Ron

Contacted Spinaleze representative by email as requested regarding the issues I had with the pillow and return policy.
Didn’t even bother to answer my concerns.

mardi
mardiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

has given me so much pain in left shoulder and neck

no health conditions, just the pillow has given me horrid PAIN, just used for 2 nights but the pain is killing me! I MIGHT wait and try again when my neck/shoulder recover

Purchased in October 2020 at on line from Spinalexe site for $200.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , Spinaleze has been in existence for 19 years and we have never experienced this , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , we still have not received your email , again can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello , Mardi , Still waiting for a reply email. we have received nothing from you . Kind Regards , Toby

Sharon
Sharon

Not for me

I tried to get used to this pillow for a week but found it too uncomfortable. It really is like sleeping on quite a firm rectangular bit of foam. I don't have any medical complaints, I just needed to upgrade my pillow so thought I would give it a try. It's great that you can return it and get some of your money back, but just be mindful that it will cost about $20 to send it back. So for me it was a $100 experiment - but better than a $219 one I suppose.

Not worth it

I have used this pillow for about 5 months now and the quality of pillow worsen. The pillows width has shrunk which is giving me more problem in sleeping now. I wish i could get my refund or replacement.

Purchased for $220.00.

Skye Macherie
Skye Macherie

Too low

I bought the medium pillow after listening to 2GB. As I have stiff shoulders I thought that was going to help me. It did not at all. It is too low. I gave it to my 19-year old daughter who told me the same thing. Very disappointed!

Purchased in October 2019 for $200.00.

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Not up to expectations

Purchased in May 2017 for $200.00.

VC V.
VC V.Sydney, NSW

Not As Good As Expected

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

duncan
duncan

Excellent design ruined by a terrible flaw

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Miss Marr
Miss MarrSydney, NSW

Good pillow in theory but it slowly falls apart!!

It seems to be a good size pillow to keep you aligned in bed however I’ve had mine for 3 months and bits of foam keep breaking off. I was told by manufacturer I’m not being careful removing my pillow cases. I couldn’t be more careful... terrible quality pillow in the end.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows