Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (7)
Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Great pillow

Spinaleze have rectified any issues after I initially encountered some resistance.

Pillow is very supportive & provides great night sleep. Thanks

Product review has worked as it was designed too. Thanks!

Purchased in December 2020.

Penelope Hunter Region, NSW

Ok but not wonderful

Bought this pillow as im side sleeper with alot of neck shoulder pain due to a physical job i was disappointed it's ok comfortable to lay your head on to relax but it is very flat and hasn't helped with stiffness in neck at all I find it hard to get comfortable for a full night sleep

Purchased in February 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Penelope sorry to hear this news about your physical job...Please send us your Order Number and we'll look into this for you
regards

Penelope

Invoice number is on my review cheers

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Good pillow,but doesn't last very long

I do like this pillow,however,after just four months,even with two pillow cases on,natural facial greases have stained the foam.When i enquired about cleaning all i could find was if its stained replace it!! Really $219 every four months,and yes I'm a very clean person who showers twice a day and its not even summer,so i haven't been sweating in bed..

Purchased in April 2021 at online.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Peter, We only want Happy Content customers / Sleepers, Please send us you Order Number and Details to sleepbetter@spinaleze.com.au
regards Greg

Peter

Hi Greg,i bought the pillow online 29/5/2021 American express transaction number AT211490004000010008402 $219,so I've only actually had this pillow for three months..Regards Peter Hambling..

Corene
CoreneSydney, NSW

Didn’t live up to the hype!

My husband had wanted this pillow for years, I finally splashed out on a cool $219 for the pillow! In June of this year for his birthday.

I was hoping it was really going to assist with his snoring and back pain. Unfortunately, I won’t scare you all by a video of him snoring, but it didn’t help one bit! I am super disappointed.

The pillow claims to assist customers “who have trouble falling asleep and wake up feeling tired, and some suffering from neck pains, headaches and even snoring, we’ve found that your pillow height must conform to your spine.”

I would love to recommended, but in my opinion it just isn’t worth the money!

Purchased in April 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Corene , Please email your order number info@spinaleze.com.au , were you after the high Spinaleze profile pillow . Kindest Regards , Toby

Ok, but not amazing

After reading all of the reviews I was very excited to use my new pillow. It took a few days to adjust. At first it seemed too high and hard but it did start to feel a bit more comfortable after a week or so. While I wouldn’t now consider it uncomfortable, I don’t feel that it is great either and am still experiencing neck pain and am already looking for a new pillow.

Purchased in July 2021.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Sarah , Please email info@spinaleze.com.au with your order number . Kindest Regards , Melissa

Raveneia
Raveneia

Was excellent until the pain began.

I purchased this last year after hearing they were Aussie made. The first few months were amazing and I slept like a baby but then the past few months (this year) I've noticed the pillow has become extremely flat and very unsupportive. Lately I've been waking up with a very stiff sore neck in the cervical area where the pillow has the indent for the neck support. I normally wouldn't write a negative review but this pillow is not for everyone especially if you have neck/back issues I'd look for another brand that has more support as it could make things worse. Too expensive for what it is. Glorified cheap memory foam pillow is what it feels like after a few months.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Please contact , info@spinaleze.com.au to assist . Thank you , Kind Regards , Melissa

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Raveneia Please contact info@spinaleze.com.au with your order number to help us assist .
Thank you and Kind Regards.

Not quite right for me

Overpriced and overhyped

I went with the medium profile as recommended for a side sleeper but find after a month of use it doesn’t offer enough support and comes too flat after laying on it for a while. Not worth the over $200 price tag.

Purchased in June 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Benjamin , Can you please email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so they can assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Benjamin
Benjamin

#46122

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

email the information to help@spinaleze.com.au Our staff will investigate this for you. Thanks

Tash
TashSouthwest, VIC

Extremely disappointed

Was looking at these pillows for ages, eventually decided to give it a go. Regretful purchase. It’s uncomfortable, unusable and expensive.
Contacted customer service but no refund available. Wouldn’t recommend.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Tash , Can you email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Kind Regards , Melissa

AzusaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service, even pillow did not suit us

Got the medium profile (i am 5'4, husband just under 6) Unfortunately the pillow doesnt work for either of us. However the service at Spinaleze is exceptional and they genuinely try to resolve the issues for us. So while the pillow doesnt work for us, their after care is really good.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au to assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Azusa

Hi Melissa, thanks, i have, thats why i said the service is exceptional because the follow up was quick.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Thank you so much for your kind words , Can you email us on info@spinaleze.com.au your order number so I can look into this for you? Did you purchase it from our website ? How long ago was it purchased ? Kindest Regards , Melissa

Overpriced Underwhelming

Pillow is o.k but in my experience does not meet the high performance expectations featured in the advertisements.
Not worth the current $219 advertised price.
Fell for the mass advertising hype, buyer beware next time.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy.

Not convinced that this is the right pillow for me, disappointed to be honest. I've tried it on and off but I am still not getting a good night's sleep.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Terri , Can you please send your order number/invoice to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can confirm it is a Spinaleze pillow and then look into this for you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Not convinced yet!

Have had this pillow for a week now, read the reviews like most people I guess.
First night awake half the night, guess it takes getting use to ?
Partner same issue.
Yes its soft and moulds to your neck/head, but my neck pain , headaches are still there.
Waiting to see what all the hype is about......

Purchased in May 2021.

Suze23
Suze23Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

I purchased this product as so many reviewers said their neck pain and headaches improved after a couple of weeks with this pillow. I've had mine for at least six weeks, no change at all. I was shocked when the pillow arrived. $249 for a piece of foam not even as big as a normal pillow. Would not recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $249.00.

steveweatherly
steveweatherlySouthwest, VIC

Not what I expected unfortunately

I purchased hoping to get a better sleep but unfortunately the pillow hasn't forefilled my hopes, I use it in conjuction with my old pillows for comfort. I find it being too low causes me more neck and back issues. I'm still happy with it but it just doesn't reach my expectations and I find switching back to my old pillows some nights

Purchased in October 2020 for $209.00.