Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (287) · No (9)
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helped with Neck pains

Since having this pillow it has helped with my neck pains and i find it a very good pillow. I have told my friends and outlaws about the pillow too!

Victor
VictorSydney, NSW

Great Pillow for neck support

I can recommend this Aussie made Spinaleze Pillow. It shapes and contours around my head and neck for a supportive sleep. I used to fold and shape my old pillow to try and get comfy. Im really impressed and can recommend it. Also other pillows are apparently made in China, even Ikea ones.

Shirley
ShirleyGippsland, VIC

Morning Neck Pains

The Spinaleze Pillow is a great pillow and I Highly recommend it.
I used to wake with soreness around my neck but since sleeping on the Pillow my pain has gone , so its obviously they way the pillow supports me while I Sleep. Recommended purchase.

Perfect for Caravaning

Myself and my wife are caravaning right now and we love our Spinaleze pillows as it moulds into our neck and head which helps with my posture! Its a very good pillow, 5 stars for me!

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Frank E.
Frank E.

Changed from a different pillow

I had a different specialist pillow before my spinaleze pillow and since changing over to spinaleze i have been sleeping with it since! My neck pains have gotten a bit better too!

Great Pillow!

I love how light the pillow is and how the pillow adjusts to me. I had a bit of back pain and that has healed with the help of the pillow. Great pillow!

Robogo
RobogoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love them

I have 2 spinaleze pillows and I love the both of them. It has made my neck issues much better which is great. 5 star review for me! Love them!

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helped with Crook neck

This pillow has helped a lot with my crook neck to the point where I even bought my wife a pillow too! I have been sleeping much better and can recommend it to anyone and everyone who asks.

Better after 3 days !!!

Ive suffered some neck and shoulder pain in the mornings and after getting the Spinaleze Pillow, after 3 days Im feeling so much better ! I used to toss and turn on 2 pillows, and now Im feeling so much better, and Now everyone else wants ONE!!
Thanks Spinaleze Great Aussie Pillow (not made in CHINA!!!)

Carl
CarlSydney, NSW

Wonders for my neck

I have given the rating a 5 Star review.
I can highly recommend the Spinaleze Pillow for anyone looking for a Good quality therapeutic pillow.
I used to get some neck pains and the pillow has done wonders for me, it took about a week, but Its firmness and support is the secret. Recommended.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Travelling with the Pillows

We travel and everywhere we go we take the Spinaleze Pillows, theyre great
Tried others previously, and they just don't compare. No more neck aches and neck problems Now - Thanks to the Aussie Spinaleze.

Warren
WarrenSydney, NSW

Aussie made and It's good

Im sleeping with a Cpap machine and the Spinaleze Pillow works well with it and allows me some quality sleep. Its very hard to find a good pillow, and when I found out they were made in Australia , I was even more pleased.

Comfy!

I find this pillow pretty comfy and sleep on it every night! I have also recommended it to my parents and told them how comfy I find it. I love it!

Headaches gone

i have noticed since having the spinaleze pillow that my headaches have gone and i am sleeping much better due to the pillow, it is a great pillow for me!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Relieved Neck Problems

Before having the pillow I had neck problems and now it has gone away. Even recomended it to a few family members. This is a great pillow to sleep on.

Debbie D
Debbie Dasked
Medium Profile Pillow

Hi there just wondering how long it takes to get used to your new pillow? My neck is a bit stiff in the mornings and I am not sleeping well at all. I have only had the pillow for 3 nights, but wondering how long it usually takes to get used to it as it is quite higher than my previous one. Thanks

Mark A
Mark A

Hi Debbie D

Place the lower section of the pillow at your shoulders and the higher part of the pillow under your head.
and the surface with the larger ripples on the upper surface.

Regards

Mark R

George Sincotti

On the other hand it took me about 4 weeks and I love it as well , guess it depends on the person and if they suffer from something .
My wife and I can’t live without them

George Sincotti

Hi , My wife loved it since the very first minute she put her head on the pillow , it fixed her neck
My wife and I can’t live without them

WENDY M.
WENDY M.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I have a medium pillow and love it, however it has gone yellow and I know I can't wash it. I tend to wear moisturiser on my face at night. I'm not sure whether that is the cause of the discolouration. What can I do to fix it?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Wendy send me you order number and I'll follow you up .
Regards

Kate
Kateasked
Medium Profile Pillow

How do you determine which pillow is correct size for you ?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Kate See the web site www.spinaleze.com.au there is a Profiler that you can use.
Any problems call us 1300886345

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows