Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (322) · No (15)

Sore neck

Ive been getting sore necks in the morning even seeing a remedial masseur. I have now bought a spinaleze pillow. I like the fact that they are made herevin Australia

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Like a Nice Soft Cloud

Im a supporter of Australian Made and this Spinaleze Pillow IS made in Australia. Its very comfortable and its like resting my head on a nice soft cloud thanks to the good design and the material its made of.
Recommended purchase.

Unbelievable

Very happy with the spinaleze Pillows and most probably get the kids one each too. They really helped with my morning stiff neck and my snoring. Its Great when a Product lives up to the claims and the hype - Its ALL true.

Eases the Pain in Neck and Back

I have had major back surgery and find the spinaleze Pillow eases the pain I have experienced in my neck and back. It really has helped me. Also Im pleased to support an Australian made Product.

They Last for years

I have had a spinal Eze pillow for 6 years.It is the perfect pillow and now buying a new one. I take the pillow on holiday to be sure of a good night sleep.

mike
mike

Perfect shape and feel

I have to say that the spinaleze Pillow is pretty perfect. The Shape works well to help support the head in comfort. Not Too soft or hard, and I sleep really well. Cant say anything bad at all. Aussie Made Quality

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Supportive Pillow

So many people have said exactly what I wanted to say.. I love the Pillow, I should've git one years ago !!
I used to sleep on a fluffy pillow but that offered no good support and I eventually developed a painful neck, The Spinaleze supports my neck for a good sleep.
Just buy one and You'll see the difference a Good Pillow can make.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Couldn't Live without The Pillow

Love the Spinaleze Pillow and couldn't live with out it. I sleep well thanks to its supportive firmness, it doesn't flatten like others and I am glad to support a product that is made here in Australia.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Fantastic results from the Spinaleze Pillow

I LOOOVE the Spinaleze Pillow very Much and Id like to share MY results.
I used to have headaches and also Neck pains - you know stiffness when I woke up, but after using the Spinaleze pillow Both my headaches and stiffness have gone !!! I get a good nights sleep every night thanks to this amazzzzzing pillow. Thanks

maria
maria

Great Gift

I gave my daughter a spinaleze Pillow. She works very hard , always on her feet working long hours each day and never sits down , and needs a Good Pillow to get some well earned sleep each night. . She Loves it and has eased her back problem.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for my neck and back

This Spinaleze Pillow is amazing. It keeps it shape , unlike others , It helps support my neck and back while I sleep. There is nothing that I don't like about it. 5 Star Product made in Australia

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its a Pillow Panadol !

This pillow is Fantastic and I couldn't sleep without it !
I used to suffer head aches and neck pain from sleeping on poor quality pillows but since spinaleze I sleep so well and no more pain. Highly recommended.

Aussyroadrunner
AussyroadrunnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Doctor suggested it

Hi I would to like to give the Spinaleze Pillow a good review. I suffer some health problems and both my doctors have suggested that I get this Pillow, they have one and Since I got mine I've never slept better !
I was and am Impressed with this Aussie pillow. Highly recommended .

Mary Ann
Mary AnnVictoria

Good Height for Support

I am a back sleeper and the height offers really good support for a good sleep. Its made in Australia which is pleasing. All up an really good supportive pillow which helps me sleep well

I sleep Better with the Pillow

Hi Im a light sleeper and usually toss and turn alot, but not since the spinaleze Pillow. Its stopped my toss and turn and I sleep much better. I love it. Thanks Spinaleze for the best pillow.

Alexus P
Alexus Pasked
Medium Profile Pillow

Best investment ever, pillows are just to die for... my sleep has never been better. We also bought a matress and it's like sleeping on a cloud!! Couldn't do life without them, thank you Spinaleeze.

Spinaleze

Hi Alex Thanks for sharing your story... Glad you are enjoying the Pillow AND now the NEW Spinaleze Mattress..
We 're proud of all our products and will always support Aussie made..it's about jobs for Aussies and we're proud of our roots here in Oz
regards
The Spinaleze Team !

Debbie D
Debbie Dasked
Medium Profile Pillow

Hi there just wondering how long it takes to get used to your new pillow? My neck is a bit stiff in the mornings and I am not sleeping well at all. I have only had the pillow for 3 nights, but wondering how long it usually takes to get used to it as it is quite higher than my previous one. Thanks

Mark A
Mark A

Hi Debbie D

Place the lower section of the pillow at your shoulders and the higher part of the pillow under your head.
and the surface with the larger ripples on the upper surface.

Regards

Mark R

George Sincotti

On the other hand it took me about 4 weeks and I love it as well , guess it depends on the person and if they suffer from something .
My wife and I can’t live without them

George Sincotti

Hi , My wife loved it since the very first minute she put her head on the pillow , it fixed her neck
My wife and I can’t live without them

WENDY M.
WENDY M.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I have a medium pillow and love it, however it has gone yellow and I know I can't wash it. I tend to wear moisturiser on my face at night. I'm not sure whether that is the cause of the discolouration. What can I do to fix it?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Wendy send me you order number and I'll follow you up .
Regards

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows