Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (320) · No (10)

Doesnt flatten / Great Pillow

I was a shiftworker and sleep is so very important The spinaleze Pillow is a well designed and made pillow that offers good firm support and comfort. The medium pillow is a Good height and doesn't flatten like most others do, and made in Aust. Thanks

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pillow doesn't Sink

Most pillows I've had flatten or sink , not the spinaleze Pillow. Its a Firm material and holds its shape very well. Its a really good Pillow designed and made in Australia that helps me sleep better. Thanks.

No more pain forecast

I've has headaches and stiffness in the morning for many years, and needed to get a new pillow to address this
So friends recommended the spinaleze pillow, and like the fact they are Aussie made. Good choice.

Ahhhhmazing Products

Best investment ever, pillows are just to die for... my sleep has never been better. We also bought a matress and it's like sleeping on a cloud!! Couldn't do life without them, thank you Spinaleeze.

Great Pillow and Great Gifts

I've given the spinaleze pillows as gifts to special people. Its a Very Good gift because its not just a pilllow its the gift of Sleep. For me They're so comfortable and they contor very weel for sleep support.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pillow I've slept on

The Spinaleze Pillow is made in Australia, and Its good to know that we're supporting Aussie made.
Both me and my dad sleep so much better, more soundly from the pillow that's supportive and well designed. Good Product Spinaleze

Dallas
DallasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We all love the Spinaleze Pillow

I am a side sleeper and a big fan of the spinaleze Pillow. Its a Good pillow designed well, and the results speak for themselves. even my son who has a Tech-Neck is sleeping and resting well too. It relieves the pressure on my neck and shoulder for a good sleep. Thanks

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
dean
deanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Incredible

I'd like to share my experience with the Spinaleze pillow..
Amazing Incredible Pillow My sleep has improved vastly because of the design and shape.
Full credit to the Australian Company - Spinaleze Its a Great Aussie made Pillow. Recommended

Support Aussie made

Im a fan of BUY Australian, and the Spinaleze Pillows are made in Australia.
After sleeping on the pillow I soon started sleeping more restfully and peacefully. Its Good sleep and thats worth every cent !
Recommended pillow

Best pillow ever

I have struggled with neck and back pain for years and my colleague at work told me to stop Chiro & Physio and get a Spinaleze pillow. This pillow changed her life and she couldn’t speak more highly of it- she absolutely swore by it. Every time I complained of back pain she would continue to tell me- you just need that pillow! I finally went and got one and she was right. It has totally changed my life. I wish I had of got one sooner. I am finally pain free and sleeping peacefully!

KCB
KCB

Better Ventilated Pillow

I like the Spinaleze Pillow alot. As far as temperature goes, I used to wake in the middle of the night sweaty and hot, but not since this pillow, It helps me stay cooler and asleep because its better ventilated. Good design Aussie made ! Thanks

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Wife LOVEs it and Me

I gave a Medium Spinaleze Pillow to my wife and now she loves me ! She loves the support while she sleeps, the comfort, and even in the Snore dept, she is snoring much less - I love that. Recommended Aussie made Product

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Magnificent Pillow and Aussie made

Im a hard worker and need some good sleep or else I cant operate. The Spinaleze Pillow offers great support and allows me to sleep soundly, so much so my wife tries to steal it. She know a good thing.
Great Aussie made pillow that I can recommend.

Wife and I sleep well on Spinaleze

MY Wife and I sleep well on our Spinaleze Pillow. We love it Previous neck pain has gone as a result of the Pillow aligning our neck and supporting our head without flattening.
Highly Recommended pillow

Heard on Radio

I originally heard about these Spinaleze Pillows on radio , and thought Yeah right, Its all advertising, BUT now that I have one I couldnt sleep withOUT it !! Its Smaller than I thought , But Its Good. I have sleep apnea, and i used to have a morning Sore neck- Not after sleeping on the Spinaleze Pillow. Highly Recommended

Like the Pillow

Whether I sleep on my back or side Its a Good Sleep form the Pillow. Doesn't flatten, contours well, and support is great too. Its a Very good pillow thats made by an Australian Company, and Im glad to support.

Anne
Anne Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Just a Great Pillow

Im no expert on design or anything like that , but since I got my Spinaleze Pillow l know Ive been sleeping very well.
Its a Comfortable pillow that supports my head and its made in Australia. Thanks !

Russell
RussellSydney, NSW

Great Support for my Neck

Im a Trainer for heavy machinery and so I have to LOOK upwards a fair bit which strains and stretches my neck. Ive found that the Pillow really does make a difference with neck support when I sleep, and as I have alignment there is a better position for me to relax and sleep with proper support. I am a fan

Lynette Catchlove
Lynette CatchloveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product and made in Australia

Im a real fan of the pillow - Its made in Australia, and that's a good thing. About the actual support , its a good Firm supportive pillow that doesn't sag or flatten, It keeps my head supported so i can sleep well.
Ive recommended it to alot of people. Thanks Spinaleze.

Tom
TomSydney

Referred by a friend

My old pillow was pretty much worn out and was getting Left shoulder pain. After some research on line chose the Spinaleze Medium Pillow. Happy to support an Australian product.

Gift for wife

My wife has been complaining about a poor nights sleep for ages . Heard about spinaleze on radio and decided to investigate their pillows. Finally decided to purchase the spinaleze pillow as it is supported by good technology and is Australian made

Changed My Life

This is an amazing Pillow It changed My Life .
Used to suffer back and neck pain big time, Folding pillows to get comfortable, and some good sleep but it always ended up with me waking feeling bad. Pleased Ive found the secret to a good night sleep - The Pillow from Spinaleze.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing results from the Pillow

I have suffered neck pain from compressed disks C6 and C7. I heard about the spinaleze Pillows on KIIS 1065 Kyle and Jackie O breakfast show and after I started sleeping on my pillow, I was amazed. I feel and sleep so much better. Love KIIS and Love spinaleze, recommended Pillow

Kev
KevSydney, NSW

Good Choice for pillows

Im impressed with the spinaleze Pillow so much so that we have 4
They are very comfortable and because of the design and shape they help give us good sleep at night. Used to have the cheap KMart pillows, but one soon realises you get what you pay for. Recommended Aussie Pillow.

Much Better Sleep on the pillow

I like the spinaleze Pillow, Its really good and a much Better Sleep on the pillow. It definitely gives me a more comfy sleep than my previous pillow. Also Its an Aussie made pillow, which is a good thing too.