Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (7)

Not worth it

I have used this pillow for about 5 months now and the quality of pillow worsen. The pillows width has shrunk which is giving me more problem in sleeping now. I wish i could get my refund or replacement.

Purchased for $220.00.

Skye Macherie
Skye Macherie

Too low

I bought the medium pillow after listening to 2GB. As I have stiff shoulders I thought that was going to help me. It did not at all. It is too low. I gave it to my 19-year old daughter who told me the same thing. Very disappointed!

Purchased in October 2019 for $200.00.

RossD
RossD

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.
At my age it didn't make much of a difference in my quality of sleep.
My wife also has one and was happy with hers.

Purchased in November 2018 for $199.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Not up to expectations

Purchased in May 2017 for $200.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

ConsumerMan
ConsumerMan

OK, But Nothing More

I was disappointed from the start but said I would give my Spinaleze pillow three months of use before writing a review. I have used firm neck support pillows for many many years and find the Spinaleze pillow no different and of no additional benefit to a good neck support pillow you can buy for half the price. With a Spinaleze pillow you may be buying an Australian made product and keeping Australians employed (as the advertising states) but in my experience nothing more.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

VC V.
VC V.Sydney, NSW

Not As Good As Expected

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

duncan
duncan

Excellent design ruined by a terrible flaw

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Batsy
Batsy

Mixed emotions

Starts out hard and uncomfortable, ended up perfect after a few weeks but after a few months it goes too soft & flattens. Over priced considering the lack of consistency and longevity. It has definitely helped my neck pain but the cost of it will have me looking for cheaper alternatives in the future seeing as this one hasn't lasted very long.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Emma, Thank you for your interesting feedback.
As long as you are having a great night sleep, you are the ultimate winner!

smiley
smileysydney

Pillow

Way too expensive for a piece of corrugated foam R&D ? The cost per item is via media head marketing dollar its easy to sleep on however not special knock offs are everywhere at better price
Patrick

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Patrick
I am assuming you haven't slept on a Spinaleze Pillow.
A great night sleep is priceless!

Miss Marr
Miss MarrSydney, NSW

Good pillow in theory but it slowly falls apart!!

It seems to be a good size pillow to keep you aligned in bed however I’ve had mine for 3 months and bits of foam keep breaking off. I was told by manufacturer I’m not being careful removing my pillow cases. I couldn’t be more careful... terrible quality pillow in the end.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Wmk
WmkAU

Waste of $s

This is a nice pillow, comfortable but I have had similar pillows for one quarter of the price. My sleep has not changed since I have been using this pillow so nothing to gain by the extra (a lot extra) money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Never Again Bunnings
Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not cheap and Not Perfect

I could have purchased one that was a tad higher I think. Hopefully it will retain it's shape and support - it feels like it will, but only time will tell. It's the first time I've really lashed out on a pillow and it's still not perfect. I did chat to customer support beforehand who were very helpful, but I went off their recommendation for height. Hard to choose a pillow shopping online.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Very expensive piece of foam still wake up sore every day . I have a old pillow brought from Harris

Very expensive still have a sore neck and back when I wake. Got sucked in by adds on 3AW never again last thing I would want to do is take it with me when I travel. Like add says waste of money

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Addi
AddiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not for me

Looked at all the reviews and thought "wow" so bought 1. Doesn't give the neck support my chiropractic pillow gives and hasn't improved my sleep at all. Also taking into account my height and sleeping habits, I was recommended the medium. Too high for me to sleep comfortably on my back. Back to my chiropractic pillow for me. Anyone interested in a second hand spinaleze 1/2 price?

Date PurchasedAug 2018
grell63
grell63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It might be good for you if it works, otherwise it's the world's most expensive piilow

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Don Houghton
Don HoughtonSydney

Really good for couple of months.

Initially brilliant. After a couple of months it definitely looses its initial support. For what they cost I can't recommend them. They flatten out to the point they loose their purpose. Too much to spend for 2 to 6 months.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Susan f
Susan f

Like sleeping on a brick, but has helped neck pain a bit

Not comfortable to sleep on; way too hard. I wake with a sore outer ear a few times a night! It has helped with neck pain a little, but don't think it's worth the price. I've only had it for two weeks, so will persevere.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Not as good as I thought it would be

I bought the spinaleze pillow after all the positive comments on the radio, however have not had the same result as all the positive comments. The pillow is very comfortable and supports the head, but I have hardly had a good nights sleep since I started using it which has been a couple of months now and have had to go back to my other pillow. I am not sure if it is too high for me and it would be beneficial if you could be try before you buy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

disappointed.

I ended up buying a spinaleze pillow after hearing on 2GB so much positive talk about the pillow. After much thought I went ahead and bought one. I don't find it that wonderful. It's no different from other cheaper pillows. I still wake up with a saw neck. Very disappointed I thought at that price I was going to be at last happy with a pillow. I wish there was a money back guarantee..
Tina :(

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Not great with Tempur mattress

Works well and comfortable on a normal firmness type mattress however i have a full Tempur memory foam type mattress that doesn't seem to work well together. With your body sinking into the Tempur mattress the pillow sits to high

Date PurchasedSept 2016