Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (10) · No (3)
Smiley
SmileySydney, NSW

Lost article

I never received my pillow via Aust Post who accepted responsibility for losing it. It took a couple of weeks, but Spinaleze sorted it, and I've received another pillow. Thank you to the team for assisting me. This is my second purchase. I love the pillows.

Purchased in August 2021 at Online for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Glad the Pillow eventually found its Home at your place Enjoy sleeping again !

Corene
CoreneSydney, NSW

Didn’t live up to the hype!

My husband had wanted this pillow for years, I finally splashed out on a cool $219 for the pillow! In June of this year for his birthday.

I was hoping it was really going to assist with his snoring and back pain. Unfortunately, I won’t scare you all by a video of him snoring, but it didn’t help one bit! I am super disappointed.

The pillow claims to assist customers “who have trouble falling asleep and wake up feeling tired, and some suffering from neck pains, headaches and even snoring, we’ve found that your pillow height must conform to your spine.”

I would love to recommended, but in my opinion it just isn’t worth the money!

Purchased in April 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Corene , Please email your order number info@spinaleze.com.au , were you after the high Spinaleze profile pillow . Kindest Regards , Toby

Raveneia
Raveneia

Was excellent until the pain began.

I purchased this last year after hearing they were Aussie made. The first few months were amazing and I slept like a baby but then the past few months (this year) I've noticed the pillow has become extremely flat and very unsupportive. Lately I've been waking up with a very stiff sore neck in the cervical area where the pillow has the indent for the neck support. I normally wouldn't write a negative review but this pillow is not for everyone especially if you have neck/back issues I'd look for another brand that has more support as it could make things worse. Too expensive for what it is. Glorified cheap memory foam pillow is what it feels like after a few months.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Please contact , info@spinaleze.com.au to assist . Thank you , Kind Regards , Melissa

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Raveneia Please contact info@spinaleze.com.au with your order number to help us assist .
Thank you and Kind Regards.

Tash
TashSouthwest, VIC

Extremely disappointed

Was looking at these pillows for ages, eventually decided to give it a go. Regretful purchase. It’s uncomfortable, unusable and expensive.
Contacted customer service but no refund available. Wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Tash , Can you email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Kind Regards , Melissa

Overpriced Underwhelming

Pillow is o.k but in my experience does not meet the high performance expectations featured in the advertisements.
Not worth the current $219 advertised price.
Fell for the mass advertising hype, buyer beware next time.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy.

Not convinced that this is the right pillow for me, disappointed to be honest. I've tried it on and off but I am still not getting a good night's sleep.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Terri , Can you please send your order number/invoice to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can confirm it is a Spinaleze pillow and then look into this for you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Not convinced yet!

Have had this pillow for a week now, read the reviews like most people I guess.
First night awake half the night, guess it takes getting use to ?
Partner same issue.
Yes its soft and moulds to your neck/head, but my neck pain , headaches are still there.
Waiting to see what all the hype is about......

Purchased in May 2021.

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Little neck support for side sleepers

I bought two pillows and regret the expense. My hubby has given up sleeping on his and now sleeps on a much cheaper and firmer alternative.
The sides of the pillow are low and too soft to provide support for side sleepers. I find myself waking up at night trying to fluff it up and wake up in the morning with a tense neck. I'll start looking for a suitable alternative for myself.

Purchased in December 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Nat , can you email us your order / invoice number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can help . Kind Regards , Aaron

Disappointed

Bought this pillow for my partner but it gave her neck pains & aches. She hasn't used it since and there isn't a return or trial policy, especially for such a high priced pillow.

Purchased in December 2020 for $220.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Danny , Can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate to help . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We have asked twice to provide your order number to us , email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We still have not heard from you , again we ask can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Aaron

HEAD
HEADsydney

Are returns now being accepted ! Update.

Wrote a review about the covid being a excuse to not accept returns. 2 months ago
It's too late and there should be a highlight warning on the box before unpacking . I have seen another review in the last week also warning of this issue of returns.
Happy with my pillow ,just making people aware. Sleeping duck gives a100 day trial & free return "and spinal eze wont take returns ???????

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spinaleze do not except returns.

Have been using my medium pillow for over a week now. I found it very hard to get comfortable. The pillow is small. Be aware, no returns because of COVID-19.

Purchased in November 2020.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Ron , We still have not received your order/invoice number , email me on info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Ron

Contacted Spinaleze representative by email as requested regarding the issues I had with the pillow and return policy.
Didn’t even bother to answer my concerns.

mardi
mardiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

has given me so much pain in left shoulder and neck

no health conditions, just the pillow has given me horrid PAIN, just used for 2 nights but the pain is killing me! I MIGHT wait and try again when my neck/shoulder recover

Purchased in October 2020 at on line from Spinalexe site for $200.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , Spinaleze has been in existence for 19 years and we have never experienced this , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , we still have not received your email , again can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello , Mardi , Still waiting for a reply email. we have received nothing from you . Kind Regards , Toby

Find out how Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow compares to other Pillows

Update to my earlier review(s)

Purchased in December 2019.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

comfortable and supportive

Husband convinced me to buy pillow for my lower back and neck pain. I hope it will fix my problems and give me a good night sleep and quality of life.

Purchased in October 2020 for $219.00.

Thanks 2GB for the “Heads Up”

Have heard about this product for a while, Comfortable and well made, looking forward to a full nights sleep - love that it’s Australian made and produced. Will have to get the other family members one

Purchased in August 2020 for $219.00.