Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (2)

Overpriced and overhyped

I went with the medium profile as recommended for a side sleeper but find after a month of use it doesn’t offer enough support and comes too flat after laying on it for a while. Not worth the over $200 price tag.

Purchased in June 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Benjamin , Can you please email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so they can assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Benjamin
Benjamin

#46122

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

email the information to help@spinaleze.com.au Our staff will investigate this for you. Thanks

AzusaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service, even pillow did not suit us

Got the medium profile (i am 5'4, husband just under 6) Unfortunately the pillow doesnt work for either of us. However the service at Spinaleze is exceptional and they genuinely try to resolve the issues for us. So while the pillow doesnt work for us, their after care is really good.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au to assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Azusa

Hi Melissa, thanks, i have, thats why i said the service is exceptional because the follow up was quick.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Thank you so much for your kind words , Can you email us on info@spinaleze.com.au your order number so I can look into this for you? Did you purchase it from our website ? How long ago was it purchased ? Kindest Regards , Melissa

Suze23
Suze23Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

I purchased this product as so many reviewers said their neck pain and headaches improved after a couple of weeks with this pillow. I've had mine for at least six weeks, no change at all. I was shocked when the pillow arrived. $249 for a piece of foam not even as big as a normal pillow. Would not recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $249.00.

steveweatherly
steveweatherlySouthwest, VIC

Not what I expected unfortunately

I purchased hoping to get a better sleep but unfortunately the pillow hasn't forefilled my hopes, I use it in conjuction with my old pillows for comfort. I find it being too low causes me more neck and back issues. I'm still happy with it but it just doesn't reach my expectations and I find switching back to my old pillows some nights

Purchased in October 2020 for $209.00.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Good Quality, Good back/neck support, Expensive

It's well made and is good for back/neck alignment, but not particularly comfortable. Slight improvement in sleep quality. For anyone who has never paid for premium or latex style pillow before, you will be impressed, but this product is fairly average overall and ridiculously over-priced compared to other alternatives.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sparks

Okay but not good for those with neck problems.

Purchased in September 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Suzie , We have spoken to you on numerous times. May we ask that if you are to promote another brand please do it on their review page /website and not ours . Thank you , Aaron

Sparks

No harm in people knowing there is an alternative. I also believe that many of those supposedly glowing reports on the Spinal Eze are fake. It’s just not that good and I’ve slept on a dozen or so therapeutic pillows over the years.

RossD
RossD

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.
At my age it didn't make much of a difference in my quality of sleep.
My wife also has one and was happy with hers.

Purchased in November 2018 for $199.00.

ConsumerMan
ConsumerMan

OK, But Nothing More

I was disappointed from the start but said I would give my Spinaleze pillow three months of use before writing a review. I have used firm neck support pillows for many many years and find the Spinaleze pillow no different and of no additional benefit to a good neck support pillow you can buy for half the price. With a Spinaleze pillow you may be buying an Australian made product and keeping Australians employed (as the advertising states) but in my experience nothing more.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Batsy
Batsy

Mixed emotions

Starts out hard and uncomfortable, ended up perfect after a few weeks but after a few months it goes too soft & flattens. Over priced considering the lack of consistency and longevity. It has definitely helped my neck pain but the cost of it will have me looking for cheaper alternatives in the future seeing as this one hasn't lasted very long.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Emma, Thank you for your interesting feedback.
As long as you are having a great night sleep, you are the ultimate winner!

smiley
smileysydney

Pillow

Way too expensive for a piece of corrugated foam R&D ? The cost per item is via media head marketing dollar its easy to sleep on however not special knock offs are everywhere at better price
Patrick

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Patrick
I am assuming you haven't slept on a Spinaleze Pillow.
A great night sleep is priceless!

Wmk
WmkAU

Waste of $s

This is a nice pillow, comfortable but I have had similar pillows for one quarter of the price. My sleep has not changed since I have been using this pillow so nothing to gain by the extra (a lot extra) money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Never Again Bunnings
Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not cheap and Not Perfect

I could have purchased one that was a tad higher I think. Hopefully it will retain it's shape and support - it feels like it will, but only time will tell. It's the first time I've really lashed out on a pillow and it's still not perfect. I did chat to customer support beforehand who were very helpful, but I went off their recommendation for height. Hard to choose a pillow shopping online.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Don Houghton
Don HoughtonSydney

Really good for couple of months.

Initially brilliant. After a couple of months it definitely looses its initial support. For what they cost I can't recommend them. They flatten out to the point they loose their purpose. Too much to spend for 2 to 6 months.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Susan f
Susan f

Like sleeping on a brick, but has helped neck pain a bit

Not comfortable to sleep on; way too hard. I wake with a sore outer ear a few times a night! It has helped with neck pain a little, but don't think it's worth the price. I've only had it for two weeks, so will persevere.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Other Pillows

Not as good as I thought it would be

I bought the spinaleze pillow after all the positive comments on the radio, however have not had the same result as all the positive comments. The pillow is very comfortable and supports the head, but I have hardly had a good nights sleep since I started using it which has been a couple of months now and have had to go back to my other pillow. I am not sure if it is too high for me and it would be beneficial if you could be try before you buy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows