Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (9) · No (0)
HEAD
HEADsydney

Are returns now being accepted ! Update.

Wrote a review about the covid being a excuse to not accept returns. 2 months ago
It's too late and there should be a highlight warning on the box before unpacking . I have seen another review in the last week also warning of this issue of returns.
Happy with my pillow ,just making people aware. Sleeping duck gives a100 day trial & free return "and spinal eze wont take returns ???????

Update to my earlier review(s)

Purchased in December 2019.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

comfortable and supportive

Husband convinced me to buy pillow for my lower back and neck pain. I hope it will fix my problems and give me a good night sleep and quality of life.

Purchased in October 2020 for $219.00.

Find out how Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow compares to other Pillows

Thanks 2GB for the “Heads Up”

Have heard about this product for a while, Comfortable and well made, looking forward to a full nights sleep - love that it’s Australian made and produced. Will have to get the other family members one

Purchased in August 2020 for $219.00.

Baba
Baba

Stopped me fighting with my pillow!!

I find my Spinaleze pillow very comfortable and quite supportive. I have arthritis in my neck and this pillow is so much better than any other I've tried. In the past I always seemed to be trying to find the best position for my pillow - doubling it over, using two pillows etc. Now I don't have to.

Purchased in November 2019.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rest Easy

Seems to give me a better nights sleep not tossing around as much. Have tried various different pillows , so far this is very good. Dont have any issues before but seem to sleep better.

Purchased in July 2020.

Should have bought the bigger pillow

I suffer from neck pain. Since receiving the spinaleze pillow I’m sleeping better but have developed sore shoulders. Despite my 165cm height I think that I should have purchased the higher profile pillow.

Purchased in June 2020 at Website for $219.00.

LORRAINE
LORRAINESydney, NSW

Love it

I bought my Spinaleze Pillow 5 days ago, and I am finding that my Sleep has improved. I sleep on my side and was constantly moving, which woke me up. this seems to have stopped, and I feel so much better, having a good nights sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Neutral Bay for $219.00.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This pillow offers great support

No matter how you lie on it , this pillow offers great support. I used a memory foam pillow previously not a cheap pillow however you definitely notice the difference after you use it.

SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A POSITIVE REVIEW

No more back complaints!

The main thing with me was I had back complaints before and after using it I have no problem with my back. My wife also bought one before me as she had neck problems and after a week of use it worked for her.

Purchased in March 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes
Graeme
GraemeSydney, NSW

The right pillow height

I always had trouble in the past finding the right pillow height for me. With the Spinaleze pillow I found the pillow height for my neck was just right and it helps me sleep better also.

Purchased in October 2019.

Grefg
GrefgMelbourne

Better night sleep

I found this pillow more comfortable than some others and found it gives me a better night sleep, I heard about it on the radio 3AW and decided to try it.

Purchased in January 2019.

chris
chrisSydney, NSW

Used to wake up at 2AM every morning

We bought 2 pillows one for me and one for my wife. I used to wake up at 2am every morning and have to throw the radio on to sleep but since buying this pillow i no longer have to do that, it has helped me get a better night sleep.

Purchased in December 2019 for $175.20.

Its OK

I think the pillow is comfortable and supportive, occasionally I would wake up with neck pain by I purchased the pillow. As far as the quality of my sleep, that has not changed.

Purchased in November 2018 at Mattress & Pillow Science Physical store.

Other Pillows

You notice the difference!

I go to a chiropractor as well and found they are better than a normal pillow. I heard it advertised on the radio so i thought i would give it a go. I find it an advantage to use and you notice it when you go elsewhere such as hotels where the pillows are not as good.

Purchased in December 2019 for $199.00.

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows