Listing monitored by Spinaleze

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (244) · No (1)
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Just Like KIISfm

Ive heard Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS talk about these pillows and I have to say its ALL TRUE!!The Spinaleze has helped my neck and back and I sleep really well. I used to toss and turn alot but it seems to have settled me down and sleep less toss -and-turny !! Great Pillow Guys

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Travelling

My Wife and I have travelled a lot and everywhere we go we TAKE the Spinaleze Pillow. Tents , Cabins, Caravans, everywhere. I used to suffer sleep apnea, but it really has helped with that too. Great product

Crane Operator

I work as a Crane operator and that means I have t sit in awkward positions and have to look upwards alot, needless to say I have some strange neck pains now and then , and the Spinaleze Pillow has help me while I sleep, Its Great and recommend it.

Good Product/ Pillow

Well when the New Spinaleze Pillow arrived i slept on it and I have to say it did take a few days to get used to it, but Now , Its really good... I sleep well. I didnt have any neck problems , and this hasn't caused any, and thats a good thing - Like that it's Aussie made. Not imported from anywhere..

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Comfortable Pillow from Australia

The Spinaleze isn't your ordinary pillow - It actually looks strange...But I have to say that it is a worth purchase. Its comfy and I am sleeping better, less stressful, and that's a Good thing !

Looks Strange But a Brilliant Pillow

When the pillow arrived I thought - What is this, but all the news and talk about these pillows is all TRUE! The Spinaleze Pillow seems to hold my head well and moulds around my neck and head. Its really comfortable- and Aussie made which is Good .
Corey

Recommended

I cant sleep on anything else...Ive heard these pillows on radio - Listen to 2GB and they rave on about them so I have to say they are all right - I cant sleep on anything else, its Great
Thanks Spinaleze

Gordon
GordonSydney, NSW

Final piece of the Puzzle

The Spinaleze pillow was the final piece of my Sleep puzzle...having put together the essential blankets and sheets etc You don't realise how much quality sleep you lose by not having the right or best ingredients to ALLOW you to sleep well. The Spinaleze Pillow was the Cream of the crop , and the best investment, and I should know - I sleep real well.. Thanks

Holds its shape well

This is a Really Good Product, and Im pleased its an Aussie made Pillow. I have to say It allows me to sleep well. I sleep on my shoulders and this pillow seems to allow an even support my head as I sleep. Can Highly recommend it. Thank you Spinaleze

Darren
DarrenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

True Story

I sleep well...I also gave one to my Mum and Brother, when I asked my brother how that pillow was working out for him, he said he didnt Know....he was fast asleep ! , Seriously we all love it and love that its Aussie made. Good One Guys.

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Everytime I hear an ad on the radio for the Spinaleze Pillow, I say 'Ive got one of those..." and I love it I have no complaints at all It really helps my neck and Spine- Like they say n the radio !! CAnt recommend it enough
Leanne

Amore'

I unfortunately have a degenerative back and haven't slept well in years , I move round alot and scrunch the pillow to get some sort of support and comfort ...and never did..I now am happy with the new Spinaleze Pillow, it did take a little while to get used to but love it No more scrunching and it helps me sleep much much better

Vertigo Gone !

This is an amazing Pillow, Its more like a Treatment. My Husband suffered bad Vertigo and Neck problems for ages , and since sleeping on this pillow - the Vertigo is Gone and so have the neck problems, its changed his sleeping pattern for the better, we can be more pleased. Just buy them, you won't know yourself.

No more back pain !

Hi my son gave me a Spinaleze Pillow and I have to say that I didn't find it comfortable, however, I have suffered from severe lower back pain due to disc degeneration for the past 18 months; bad enough to wake me up during the night. A month of using the spinaleze and that pain has not just lessened, it's gone!

Ally
AllySydney, NSW

Stiff neck couldn’t wait

Heard about these on radio KIISfm and 2GB and I wanted to order on line, but couldn’t wait so I went in and purchased 2…I was waking up with a stiff neck each morning and can’t wait for these to fix me..keep it Aussie!

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.
f you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Jan E.
Jan E.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I am a 156cm tall woman with an arthritic neck that causes a stiff neck, neck pain and headaches every morning. I sleep on both back and side. Your site recommended the medium profile pillow but I am hesitant because I have a short neck and most pillows feel like they are too high for me. Can you advise?

arthritis in neck
arthritis in neckasked
Medium Profile Pillow

It’s been a year and o absolutely love my spinaleze pillow , because of my arthritis in my neck it had to align my neck and dissipate the pain which took about a month . Would recommend and have done so to all my friends

See all Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow questions

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows