Spinaleze Pillows
See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Pros

• Relieves neck pain

• Highly supportive

• Australian company

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (5)
Corene
CoreneSydney, NSW

Didn’t live up to the hype!

My husband had wanted this pillow for years, I finally splashed out on a cool $219 for the pillow! In June of this year for his birthday.

I was hoping it was really going to assist with his snoring and back pain. Unfortunately, I won’t scare you all by a video of him snoring, but it didn’t help one bit! I am super disappointed.

The pillow claims to assist customers “who have trouble falling asleep and wake up feeling tired, and some suffering from neck pains, headaches and even snoring, we’ve found that your pillow height must conform to your spine.”

I would love to recommended, but in my opinion it just isn’t worth the money!

Purchased in April 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Corene , Please email your order number info@spinaleze.com.au , were you after the high Spinaleze profile pillow . Kindest Regards , Toby

Raveneia
Raveneia

Was excellent until the pain began.

I purchased this last year after hearing they were Aussie made. The first few months were amazing and I slept like a baby but then the past few months (this year) I've noticed the pillow has become extremely flat and very unsupportive. Lately I've been waking up with a very stiff sore neck in the cervical area where the pillow has the indent for the neck support. I normally wouldn't write a negative review but this pillow is not for everyone especially if you have neck/back issues I'd look for another brand that has more support as it could make things worse. Too expensive for what it is. Glorified cheap memory foam pillow is what it feels like after a few months.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Please contact , info@spinaleze.com.au to assist . Thank you , Kind Regards , Melissa

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Raveneia Please contact info@spinaleze.com.au with your order number to help us assist .
Thank you and Kind Regards.

Tash
TashSouthwest, VIC

Extremely disappointed

Was looking at these pillows for ages, eventually decided to give it a go. Regretful purchase. It’s uncomfortable, unusable and expensive.
Contacted customer service but no refund available. Wouldn’t recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Tash , Can you email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Kind Regards , Melissa

Overpriced Underwhelming

Pillow is o.k but in my experience does not meet the high performance expectations featured in the advertisements.
Not worth the current $219 advertised price.
Fell for the mass advertising hype, buyer beware next time.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy.

Not convinced that this is the right pillow for me, disappointed to be honest. I've tried it on and off but I am still not getting a good night's sleep.

Purchased for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Terri , Can you please send your order number/invoice to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can confirm it is a Spinaleze pillow and then look into this for you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Not convinced yet!

Have had this pillow for a week now, read the reviews like most people I guess.
First night awake half the night, guess it takes getting use to ?
Partner same issue.
Yes its soft and moulds to your neck/head, but my neck pain , headaches are still there.
Waiting to see what all the hype is about......

Purchased in May 2021.

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Little neck support for side sleepers

I bought two pillows and regret the expense. My hubby has given up sleeping on his and now sleeps on a much cheaper and firmer alternative.
The sides of the pillow are low and too soft to provide support for side sleepers. I find myself waking up at night trying to fluff it up and wake up in the morning with a tense neck. I'll start looking for a suitable alternative for myself.

Purchased in December 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Nat , can you email us your order / invoice number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can help . Kind Regards , Aaron

Disappointed

Bought this pillow for my partner but it gave her neck pains & aches. She hasn't used it since and there isn't a return or trial policy, especially for such a high priced pillow.

Purchased in December 2020 for $220.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Danny , Can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate to help . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We have asked twice to provide your order number to us , email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so we can investigate . Thanks Aaron

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Danny , We still have not heard from you , again we ask can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Aaron

MarcusSydney, NSW

Pillows

bought this pillow thinking it will be very comfortable but found my $50 pillow just as good . very expensive pillow with no extra benefits And found it hot and not a very comfortable pillow to sleep on.

Purchased in September 2020 for $240.00.

Marcus

Thx for reply but this is not the case with mine its hot and my much cheaper pillow seems to work better for me and cooler and wouldn’t recommend the your

Marcus

Pillow . That my and my wife’s opinion any way .

RonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spinaleze do not except returns.

Have been using my medium pillow for over a week now. I found it very hard to get comfortable. The pillow is small. Be aware, no returns because of COVID-19.

Purchased in November 2020.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Ron , We still have not received your order/invoice number , email me on info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Ron

Contacted Spinaleze representative by email as requested regarding the issues I had with the pillow and return policy.
Didn’t even bother to answer my concerns.

mardi
mardiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

has given me so much pain in left shoulder and neck

no health conditions, just the pillow has given me horrid PAIN, just used for 2 nights but the pain is killing me! I MIGHT wait and try again when my neck/shoulder recover

Purchased in October 2020 at on line from Spinalexe site for $200.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , Spinaleze has been in existence for 19 years and we have never experienced this , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Mardi , we still have not received your email , again can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au Regards , Toby

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello , Mardi , Still waiting for a reply email. we have received nothing from you . Kind Regards , Toby

Sharon
Sharon

Not for me

I tried to get used to this pillow for a week but found it too uncomfortable. It really is like sleeping on quite a firm rectangular bit of foam. I don't have any medical complaints, I just needed to upgrade my pillow so thought I would give it a try. It's great that you can return it and get some of your money back, but just be mindful that it will cost about $20 to send it back. So for me it was a $100 experiment - but better than a $219 one I suppose.

Michelle S
Michelle SSydney, NSW

Too low not enough support

Bought a low profile spinal eze - not helping my neck and shoulder pain as promised - really disappointed with the money I spent promising pain relief . I chose the low profile as I sleep on my back though it’s too low - I’d like a replacement please .

Purchased for $220.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Michelle , Thank you for your review . So we can help you can you email me ASAP your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Aaron

AphSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nothing compares to this pillow

Compared to the likes of dunlo pillows, therapillows, even K-Mart latex foam pillows, this pillow does not rate in the same league. I bought this pillow for my husband and whilst in the store I was advised that if I right a review, I will receive a free pillowcase. Lets just say that my review was not my own. My husband tried the pillow for two weeks and gave up, he has gone back to using the dunlopillow. The Spinaleze pillow sits on the floor for the cat to use - she doesn't even sit on it.

Purchased in June 2020 for $219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

Not worth it

I have used this pillow for about 5 months now and the quality of pillow worsen. The pillows width has shrunk which is giving me more problem in sleeping now. I wish i could get my refund or replacement.

Purchased for $220.00.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

Sam M.
Sam M.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

How long do spinaleze pillows last before they need to be replaced?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Medical authorities and our researchers and our Australian manufacturer recommend replacing your pillow every 12-18 months for proper hygiene and support.

Manufacturers warranty is 12 months and having said that we have had instances of customers sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow for several / many years.

If you perspire a lot , shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will need to be replaced earlier.

The Spinaleze pillows are made from an Aerated Visco Material and will soften slightly around the head and neck to cradle it for comfort and support

The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultra Fresh (https://www.ultra-fresh.com) which is anti microbial, anti-dust mite and is 100% safe for anyone who suffers asthma or allergies.

There is no need to wash the pillow, simply air it in the cool shade (not direct sunlight) and if there is a spill, use a damp cloth to dab the effected area. Do Not wash.

The Pillow case may be washed.
See all the products along with the pillow at www.spinaleze.com.au

Hope this helps
regards
Spinaleze

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows