Spinaleze Pillows
See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Pros

• Relieves neck pain

• Highly supportive

• Australian company

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (4)
Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Great pillow

Spinaleze have rectified any issues after I initially encountered some resistance.

Pillow is very supportive & provides great night sleep. Thanks

Product review has worked as it was designed too. Thanks!

Purchased in December 2020.

Penelope Hunter Region, NSW

Ok but not wonderful

Bought this pillow as im side sleeper with alot of neck shoulder pain due to a physical job i was disappointed it's ok comfortable to lay your head on to relax but it is very flat and hasn't helped with stiffness in neck at all I find it hard to get comfortable for a full night sleep

Purchased in February 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Penelope sorry to hear this news about your physical job...Please send us your Order Number and we'll look into this for you

Penelope

Invoice number is on my review cheers

PeterHunter Region, NSW

Good pillow,but doesn't last very long

I do like this pillow,however,after just four months,even with two pillow cases on,natural facial greases have stained the foam.When i enquired about cleaning all i could find was if its stained replace it!! Really $219 every four months,and yes I'm a very clean person who showers twice a day and its not even summer,so i haven't been sweating in bed..

Purchased in April 2021 at online.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Peter, We only want Happy Content customers / Sleepers, Please send us you Order Number and Details to sleepbetter@spinaleze.com.au
regards Greg

Peter

Hi Greg,i bought the pillow online 29/5/2021 American express transaction number AT211490004000010008402 $219,so I've only actually had this pillow for three months..Regards Peter Hambling..

Ok, but not amazing

After reading all of the reviews I was very excited to use my new pillow. It took a few days to adjust. At first it seemed too high and hard but it did start to feel a bit more comfortable after a week or so. While I wouldn’t now consider it uncomfortable, I don’t feel that it is great either and am still experiencing neck pain and am already looking for a new pillow.

Purchased in July 2021.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Sarah , Please email info@spinaleze.com.au with your order number . Kindest Regards , Melissa

Not quite right for me

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Overpriced and overhyped

I went with the medium profile as recommended for a side sleeper but find after a month of use it doesn’t offer enough support and comes too flat after laying on it for a while. Not worth the over $200 price tag.

Purchased in June 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Benjamin , Can you please email your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au so they can assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Benjamin
Benjamin

#46122

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

email the information to help@spinaleze.com.au Our staff will investigate this for you. Thanks

AzusaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service, even pillow did not suit us

Got the medium profile (i am 5'4, husband just under 6) Unfortunately the pillow doesnt work for either of us. However the service at Spinaleze is exceptional and they genuinely try to resolve the issues for us. So while the pillow doesnt work for us, their after care is really good.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , can you email us your order number to info@spinaleze.com.au to assist you . Kind Regards , Melissa

Azusa

Hi Melissa, thanks, i have, thats why i said the service is exceptional because the follow up was quick.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi , Thank you so much for your kind words , Can you email us on info@spinaleze.com.au your order number so I can look into this for you? Did you purchase it from our website ? How long ago was it purchased ? Kindest Regards , Melissa

Suze23
Suze23Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

I purchased this product as so many reviewers said their neck pain and headaches improved after a couple of weeks with this pillow. I've had mine for at least six weeks, no change at all. I was shocked when the pillow arrived. $249 for a piece of foam not even as big as a normal pillow. Would not recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $249.00.

steveweatherly
steveweatherlySouthwest, VIC

Not what I expected unfortunately

I purchased hoping to get a better sleep but unfortunately the pillow hasn't forefilled my hopes, I use it in conjuction with my old pillows for comfort. I find it being too low causes me more neck and back issues. I'm still happy with it but it just doesn't reach my expectations and I find switching back to my old pillows some nights

Purchased in October 2020 for $209.00.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Good Quality, Good back/neck support, Expensive

It's well made and is good for back/neck alignment, but not particularly comfortable. Slight improvement in sleep quality. For anyone who has never paid for premium or latex style pillow before, you will be impressed, but this product is fairly average overall and ridiculously over-priced compared to other alternatives.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sparks

Okay but not good for those with neck problems.

Purchased in September 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Suzie , We have spoken to you on numerous times. May we ask that if you are to promote another brand please do it on their review page /website and not ours . Thank you , Aaron

Sparks

No harm in people knowing there is an alternative. I also believe that many of those supposedly glowing reports on the Spinal Eze are fake. It’s just not that good and I’ve slept on a dozen or so therapeutic pillows over the years.

Dood
DoodMelbourne

A good pillow but seriously overpriced

I've had the Spinaleze high profile pillow for over a month now. It's pretty good but not significantly different to other contoured pillows that are half the price. It feels as though it is losing some of it's firmness already. I think a large proportion of the inflated price funds those terrible radio ads.

Purchased in July 2020 for $219.00.

Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The pillow has changed

Thankyou Spinaleze, I am sleeping a lot better now, with this pillow than I did on the memory foam pillow. I would give the pillow 6 stars out of 5 stars.
After giving this pillow 6 out of 5, it has sort of died and not as comfortable as it was. I would now give my rating 3 and a half out of 5. Just disappointed that it has changed in comfort.

Purchased in May 2020 for $189.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank you and were are glad you like it

Freya
FreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

Very comfortable. Bought mainly for back issues which are less painful.. My neck is very stiff but I had that before the purchase Sleeping on my back is not a problem Sleeping well. Vicki was very helpful when the delivery of my pillow was mysteriously delayed at the parcel place.

Purchased in February 2020 for $228.00.

RossD
RossD

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.

Great, found it did the job it's meant to.
At my age it didn't make much of a difference in my quality of sleep.
My wife also has one and was happy with hers.

Purchased in November 2018 for $199.00.

Sam M.
Sam M.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

How long do spinaleze pillows last before they need to be replaced?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Medical authorities and our researchers and our Australian manufacturer recommend replacing your pillow every 12-18 months for proper hygiene and support.

Manufacturers warranty is 12 months and having said that we have had instances of customers sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow for several / many years.

If you perspire a lot , shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will need to be replaced earlier.

The Spinaleze pillows are made from an Aerated Visco Material and will soften slightly around the head and neck to cradle it for comfort and support

The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultra Fresh (https://www.ultra-fresh.com) which is anti microbial, anti-dust mite and is 100% safe for anyone who suffers asthma or allergies.

There is no need to wash the pillow, simply air it in the cool shade (not direct sunlight) and if there is a spill, use a damp cloth to dab the effected area. Do Not wash.

The Pillow case may be washed.
See all the products along with the pillow at www.spinaleze.com.au

Hope this helps

Joanneasked
Spinaleze Pillows

Hi I have just received my pillow and it has a very strong smell. Is this safe?

Hi Joanne , Can you send me the Order Number please, and will DM you

Hi my number is TAX INVOICE S#52170

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank Joanne There is incorrect info on this transaction, Can you call me direct on 0491057330
thanks again Spinaleze

WENDY M.
WENDY M.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I have a medium pillow and love it, however it has gone yellow and I know I can't wash it. I tend to wear moisturiser on my face at night. I'm not sure whether that is the cause of the discolouration. What can I do to fix it?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Wendy send me you order number and I'll follow you up .
Regards
Spinaleze

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows