Spinaleze Pillows
See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Pros

• Relieves neck pain

• Highly supportive

• Australian company

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (11) · No (0)
Smiley
SmileySydney, NSW

Lost article

I never received my pillow via Aust Post who accepted responsibility for losing it. It took a couple of weeks, but Spinaleze sorted it, and I've received another pillow. Thank you to the team for assisting me. This is my second purchase. I love the pillows.

Purchased in August 2021 at Online for $219.00.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Glad the Pillow eventually found its Home at your place Enjoy sleeping again !

Butterfly Dreams
Butterfly DreamsMelbourne

Customer Service Excellent

Had a small problem after I had purchased the pillow, it was fixed immediately, Customer service went out of their way to make sure it was exactly what I required. Sometimes you do not realise just how good a company is until something goes wrong.

Purchased in May 2021 for $219.00.

High pillow

I really like it's Australian, well made and that the fabric isn't bleached. Well worth the investment for good sleep and good muscles. Keen to see how it holds up over time.

Purchased in June 2021.

Great for neck pain

The pillow is very comfortable. Since using it , i have not had any of the neck pain
that had troubled me for months. I wake up feeling refreshed and with more energy .
Probably because I am having a deeper, more unbroken sleep.

HEAD
HEADsydney

Are returns now being accepted ! Update.

Wrote a review about the covid being a excuse to not accept returns. 2 months ago
It's too late and there should be a highlight warning on the box before unpacking . I have seen another review in the last week also warning of this issue of returns.
Happy with my pillow ,just making people aware. Sleeping duck gives a100 day trial & free return "and spinal eze wont take returns ???????

Update to my earlier review(s)

Purchased in December 2019.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

comfortable and supportive

Husband convinced me to buy pillow for my lower back and neck pain. I hope it will fix my problems and give me a good night sleep and quality of life.

Purchased in October 2020 for $219.00.

Thanks 2GB for the “Heads Up”

Have heard about this product for a while, Comfortable and well made, looking forward to a full nights sleep - love that it’s Australian made and produced. Will have to get the other family members one

Purchased in August 2020 for $219.00.

Very good customer service

Heard Spinal EZE from Ben Fordham on 2GB and felt I needed to give the pillow a crack ! We also got Very good customer service at their Neutral Bay store.

Baba
Baba

Stopped me fighting with my pillow!!

I find my Spinaleze pillow very comfortable and quite supportive. I have arthritis in my neck and this pillow is so much better than any other I've tried. In the past I always seemed to be trying to find the best position for my pillow - doubling it over, using two pillows etc. Now I don't have to.

Purchased in November 2019.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rest Easy

Seems to give me a better nights sleep not tossing around as much. Have tried various different pillows , so far this is very good. Dont have any issues before but seem to sleep better.

Purchased in July 2020.

Other Pillows

Should have bought the bigger pillow

I suffer from neck pain. Since receiving the spinaleze pillow I’m sleeping better but have developed sore shoulders. Despite my 165cm height I think that I should have purchased the higher profile pillow.

Purchased in June 2020 at Website for $219.00.

LORRAINE
LORRAINESydney, NSW

Love it

I bought my Spinaleze Pillow 5 days ago, and I am finding that my Sleep has improved. I sleep on my side and was constantly moving, which woke me up. this seems to have stopped, and I feel so much better, having a good nights sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Neutral Bay for $219.00.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This pillow offers great support

No matter how you lie on it , this pillow offers great support. I used a memory foam pillow previously not a cheap pillow however you definitely notice the difference after you use it.

SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A POSITIVE REVIEW

Hugh
HughSydney, NSW

I can stay asleep!

It's hard when you buy a pillow and they are either too soft or too hard like a brick. After buying this pillow i have to say it has provided me with comfort and I can stay asleep not always waking up with a sore neck
like I used to.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Low Profile Pillow

Hi, What is the difference between the child pillow and the low profile pillow?

Rounak Masked
Low Profile Pillow

Does anyone know if this pillow smells like chemical smell? I bought Dentons and it has a chemical smell which gives me migraines and my neck is in agony and had to get a refund. I’m a free style sleeper (sides back stomach)and I’m interested in the low profile (I can’t handle high and hard pillows)even though the website recommended medium profile. As there is no refund and the price tag is insane for a pillow and trying it for five minutes in store is not sufficient. No pillow is going to give neck pain after five minutes?!!! You need at least two days. I really am traumatised with my pillow experience so far and grateful for your feedback as you have purchased the item and truely know what it feels like. Thanks heaps appreciate it.

Purchaser
Purchaser

I know how you feel, I felt the same and found that the Spinaleze was a great decision.

Rounak M

Thanks heaps for your feedback. Does it have a chemical smell? Also are you a freestyle sleeper or all sleeper? Thanks heaps appreciate it very much :)

George Sincotti
George Sincotti

I have feather pillows in the past with that . My partner and I love our Spinaleze pillows , they are the best thing since sliced bread. We had so many useless expensive pillows in the past.
I would Defenitely Highly recommend getting a Spinaleze pillow. It changed my life

Sam M.
Sam M.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

How long do spinaleze pillows last before they need to be replaced?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Medical authorities and our researchers and our Australian manufacturer recommend replacing your pillow every 12-18 months for proper hygiene and support.

Manufacturers warranty is 12 months and having said that we have had instances of customers sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow for several / many years.

If you perspire a lot , shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will need to be replaced earlier.

The Spinaleze pillows are made from an Aerated Visco Material and will soften slightly around the head and neck to cradle it for comfort and support

The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultra Fresh (https://www.ultra-fresh.com) which is anti microbial, anti-dust mite and is 100% safe for anyone who suffers asthma or allergies.

There is no need to wash the pillow, simply air it in the cool shade (not direct sunlight) and if there is a spill, use a damp cloth to dab the effected area. Do Not wash.

The Pillow case may be washed.
See all the products along with the pillow at www.spinaleze.com.au

Hope this helps
regards
Spinaleze

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows