Spinaleze Pillows
See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Pros

• Relieves neck pain

• Highly supportive

• Australian company

5.0 (1,161)
  • Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (648) · No (4)

Really Good Pillow

I think the pillow is a really good Aussie made Product.
I used to have a sore back while sleeping / after i slept and since using the pillow the pain hasn't completely gone , but It so much better. I think its the way its made that makes the difference

Kids Stole it !

The Spinaleze Pillow is so good that soon after I got it home the kids Stole it ! Its a Pretty good pillow , so much that Ive bought pillows for my mum and dad. Love the firmness and the way it supports my head while I slept.

Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Love the design of the pillow

I Love this pillow and Im glad to say that it really works well. I like the height, the design is so different, it keeps its shape well, unlike other pillows that I have had, and it gives me the best night's sleep. You should buy one. They're not cheap but they are worth it.

Leila
LeilaSydney, NSW

very happy with pillow

To be honest I wasn't happy at first , then I have to say I became very Impressed and still am !
I don't suffer any more 'crook necks' so Im very happy and can Highly recommend this Aussie made Pillow

Neck and spine issues

Heard about these on KIIS fm and decided to invest in my sleep apparel
I’ve suffered for years with L5 and C6 and glad they are approved by the TGA and glad it’s an Australian company.

Brilliant

I used to snore alot and since the SPINALEZE Pillow , my snoring is a thing of the past, I don't wake with a sore neck any more , its a brilliant pillow, and Australian made too Highly recommended

Don’t sleep well

Heard about these pillows from KIIS, not being able to sleep well during the night. These pillows are perfect for me to help me sleep better throughout the night. Brought 3 pillows !!

Young and painful

We have heard about these on KIIS and have been suffering tension headaches (and I’m only young) these pillows are perfect for someone like me . Like the fact it Australian made too.

Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Comfortable pillow

Heard about these pillows on radio and since then I have been sleeping on it. Have to say I sleep well on the Spinaleze Pillow, its comfortable and would recommend them to anyone.
Great news that its an Australian Company and Product. Thanks

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Lower back pain

To be honest I have spent lots of money on Pillows that have not held up at all, but the spinaeze pillow holds up well, and my lower back pain is virtually nonexistent. Good Pillow

Sore back problems

I’ve suffered a Sore lower back for ages. Heard about threes on SEN as a recommended product …like so many other people, Thumbs up to Aussie made product, thanks guys

Bad neck

Sore neck for long time and kyle and jackie o have been saying how much its helped them so I finally got the hig profile pillow and fix my sore neck and no need to put my hand under my pillow and get sore arms

Purchased in September 2021.

Find out how Spinaleze Pillows compares to other Pillows

Needed a good night sleep

I am a bus driver for 13 years and doing shift work . My medium spinaleze pillow I can describe as being so comfortable and wonderful with soothing sleep . Recommend you buy one

Purchased in September 2021 for $248.00.

Family

We bought some for my mum and dad and they love them, now im buying one for myself. Its a high profile pillow. Cant wait to wake up with no more pain

Researched and Purchased

I did some research on line and I liked what I read. The pillows are designed to align the head neck and spine , which I suffer from, I like the fact they are Australian made.

Sam M.
Sam M.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

How long do spinaleze pillows last before they need to be replaced?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Medical authorities and our researchers and our Australian manufacturer recommend replacing your pillow every 12-18 months for proper hygiene and support.

Manufacturers warranty is 12 months and having said that we have had instances of customers sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow for several / many years.

If you perspire a lot , shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will need to be replaced earlier.

The Spinaleze pillows are made from an Aerated Visco Material and will soften slightly around the head and neck to cradle it for comfort and support

The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultra Fresh (https://www.ultra-fresh.com) which is anti microbial, anti-dust mite and is 100% safe for anyone who suffers asthma or allergies.

There is no need to wash the pillow, simply air it in the cool shade (not direct sunlight) and if there is a spill, use a damp cloth to dab the effected area. Do Not wash.

The Pillow case may be washed.
See all the products along with the pillow at www.spinaleze.com.au

Hope this helps
regards

Joanneasked
Spinaleze Pillows

Hi I have just received my pillow and it has a very strong smell. Is this safe?

Hi Joanne , Can you send me the Order Number please, and will DM you
regards

Hi my number is TAX INVOICE S#52170

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank Joanne There is incorrect info on this transaction, Can you call me direct on 0491057330
thanks again Spinaleze

WENDY M.
WENDY M.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I have a medium pillow and love it, however it has gone yellow and I know I can't wash it. I tend to wear moisturiser on my face at night. I'm not sure whether that is the cause of the discolouration. What can I do to fix it?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Wendy send me you order number and I'll follow you up .
Regards
Spinaleze

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows