Spintel Mobile Broadband

Spintel Mobile Broadband (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

Letisha
LetishaCentral Queensland, QLD

Mercy, from spintel is a legend.

So we had joined Spintel, but unfortunately we had problems with the lines. So spintel and NBN, worked hard together to get us onto the internet.

Mercy from spintel didnt stop until she corrected the issue. We wouldn't have internet without her determination. We are so grateful, that spintel listen, and offer their best to all customers.

Thank you spintel, and more to, Mercy.

Great support

Very fast support response time from Elsa on a weekend and was able to get me the Refer A Friend code for my mate that I couldn't do through the website by itself.

• Incentivised Review No

Support was fast and accurate

Bundled plans were changed quickly and with good information provided. Mary was a good support operator. I would recommend Spintel for your needs whether it be nbn or mobile plans.

Good. Very happy with service

All good. Had good customer service. Polite and reasonable. Too much to write in review. All service good as of now. Very happy.good connection.speed is usually good.till now all have been very reliable

Swati

The person who provided me service is Sydney

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Spintel Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Not happy4545
Not happy4545Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

We have had Spintel wireless broadband for a few years and never had a problem. Great speed and doesn't drop out. We needed to cancel as we are going travelling for a few months and it was very easy. Will rejoin as soon as we get back. Great customer service from Madel.

Alex
AlexWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Madel helped me sort out my log in issue very quickly. Really appreciate the help.
Service coverage is reasonable. My eldest plays online and doesn't drop out too much. Ping is ok, sometimes not good

• Incentivised Review No

I needed to speak with an operator to determine my account status. I rang and waited less than a minute to be connected. The operator, Leister was polite and very efficient. He couldn’t do enough to be of service. Very impressive! All sorted out very quickly.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

She is amazing and extremely helpful!

Carol was prompt and efficient. She understood my needs and answered all my questions. My problem was solved within 10 mins. She was very polite and knowledable. Thanks again, Carol!

Adds random additional charges and fights you about it.

Helpful & pleasant staff

Didn’t receive a call back after requesting early morning online. Rang in 4pm & eventually spoke to Francis who handled my 2 requests professionally & friendly & solved both issues. Thank you Francis

Albi
AlbiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and amazing line!

I had an issue with the activation and the operator through the chat has been able to resolve it, and the line is fast!
Super happy!
I would suggest it to everyone!

so far so good.

I highly commended Jovan for his excellent customer service. very helpful. very happy customer here. thank you. been with spintel for over 20 years now and i hope you will continue to deliver excellently.

Service experience

Connection with this service is reliable though we cant avoid some drop outs but its understandable, staff are friendly and good communicators, which i believe were mostly filipinos like me.

Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Connection

Joie was very help full in connecting my phone. I had problem with activation on one of the sims I was trying to connect. Joie was patient and she connected it remotely for me. thanks

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Phone plan

I have been with Spintel for a long time with no problems at all. Always great service and questions have been dealt with very efficiently. I would gladly recommend this service provider . Thanks to Mary for your help :)

Delaney
DelaneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Good, efficient service addressing a few issues thoroughly including providing additional links to forms. Chat person was very patient and understood the need and workings of spintel. Thanks heaps, greatly appreciated.

Lucas Z.
Lucas Z.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service. Great Credit to Entire Company.

Disconnected daughters mobile one month ago and was told today that could not reconnect with previous number. Was transferred to Mercy and within minutes everything was reconnected and working with previous number. Mercy is incredible and derserves a promotion.

Its efficient

The system has been good for us as we do not use a lot of data and seems to work in most of the areas we frequent. Including rural areas

Par
Par

Support from Medal

I was frustrated with finding my referral code and Medal helped me with it in few minutes online, and on a Sunday afternoon! I’m so pleased with her prompt response and solving the issue. Many thanks!

• Incentivised Review No

Sorting out my payment problem

Cindy (I think that was her name) was very helpful, friendly and professional.
The problem was mine, and nothing to do with Spintel. I had to change my credit card details, which she did for me.

amanda Jones
amanda Jones

Excellent customer servic

Excellent customer service and follow up to ensure a smooth transaction. We now have nbn and mobile services with Spintel due to the good service and coverage. Would recommend to family and friends

Kym D.
Kym D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Francis was very helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for your time and help today it is very much appreciated thanks again Francis

Arnaud M.
Arnaud M.Sydney, NSW

They don't give the best price to existing customers

My current plan was 69.95, then i checked on the website a few months later and realise they were offering the same plan for 49.95 the first 6 months then 59.95. Which mean 10 less per month,
A good company will adjust your price with the new plan offered online, but Spintel doesnt give you the new plan unless you request it which is totally absurd. I dont have time to check online every month if the price is still the same.
Very disappointed by their policy, existing customers should benefit from new plan price.

connection

Thank you Mercy great service Happy birthday nice attitude good product knowledge my problem fixed very quickly sure to be a credit to spintel hope to keep the good service coming in the future

Best ISP out there

Low prices, Excellent Customer service in which you talk to an actual Human (Mary is extremely helpful) and Very reliable connection. If you need a good alternative to slow ADSL with a 4G home connection (pictured below) Spintel is a must. Went from a 2mbps connection in rural VIC to 150 off peak and 90 on peak, could not be happier. Only downside is 4G plans are limited to 500GB. An unlimited or 1000GB plan would be nice.