Verifiedspintel.net.au🏆 2024 Award

82% · 738151 · 17%

Zhende
Zhende

Excellent online customer service

Leister was helpful and was able to clearly respond to my queries about my service. She was very patient throughout the process and eventually helped to resolve the issue smoothly.
cam3r0n1986
cam3r0n1986Hunter Region, NSW4 posts

I’ve contacted the team a few times in regards to random things here and there and I’ve always been treated with respect

Connection is usually flawless. No complaints here. The times it’s slow generally has something to do with Optus and not Spintel. Also, how many people are using the network both wifi and mobile.
rubadubfresh
rubadubfreshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online customer service

My online customer service rep Teresa was super helpful. I noticed the monthly amount for mobile broadband had been reduced and within 10 minutes Teresa helped me with updating to the current monthly payment amount which is now saving me $10 per month. I was looking for the best value for money mobile broadband plans around and Spintel currently has the best by far so I'll continue to use their services.
Jayson G.
Jayson G.3 posts

My customer service rep Joie helped me solve my internet outage

Every few months it drops out but customer service helps me get it back again. They respond in less than 5 minutes over message. I also like that I don't get automatically charged when I go over the data limit.
Nick
Nick

Solved my problem

Joie was helpful and was able to clearly respond to my queries about my service. I was unsure about some of the charges and has issues with the app showing the wrong amount of data in the first month. This confusion was quickly cleared up and I hadn’t been charged any extra.
Letisha
LetishaCentral Queensland, QLD

Mercy, from spintel is a legend

So we had joined Spintel, but unfortunately we had problems with the lines. So spintel and NBN, worked hard together to get us onto the internet.

Mercy from spintel didnt stop until she corrected the issue. We wouldn't have internet without her determination. We are so grateful, that spintel listen, and offer their best to all customers.

Thank you spintel, and more to, Mercy.

Acelighting
Acelighting

Great support

Very fast support response time from Elsa on a weekend and was able to get me the Refer A Friend code for my mate that I couldn't do through the website by itself.
Scooter
Scooter

Support was fast and accurate

Bundled plans were changed quickly and with good information provided. Mary was a good support operator. I would recommend Spintel for your needs whether it be nbn or mobile plans.
Swati
Swati3 posts

Good. Very happy with service

All good. Had good customer service. Polite and reasonable. Too much to write in review. All service good as of now. Very happy.good connection.speed is usually good.till now all have been very reliable Show reply
Not happy4545
Not happy4545Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fantastic

We have had Spintel wireless broadband for a few years and never had a problem. Great speed and doesn't drop out. We needed to cancel as we are going travelling for a few months and it was very easy. Will rejoin as soon as we get back. Great customer service from Madel.
Alex
AlexWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Madel helped me sort out my log in issue very quickly. Really appreciate the help.
Service coverage is reasonable. My eldest plays online and doesn't drop out too much. Ping is ok, sometimes not good
L. Hill
L. Hill

I needed to speak with an operator to determine my account status. I rang and waited less than a minute to be connected. The operator, Leister was polite and very efficient. He couldn’t do enough to be of service. Very impressive! All sorted out very quickly.
Mon
Mon

She is amazing and extremely helpful!

Carol was prompt and efficient. She understood my needs and answered all my questions. My problem was solved within 10 mins. She was very polite and knowledable. Thanks again, Carol!
iamnottheone
iamnottheone
Maureen
Maureen

Helpful & pleasant staff

Didn’t receive a call back after requesting early morning online. Rang in 4pm & eventually spoke to Francis who handled my 2 requests professionally & friendly & solved both issues. Thank you Francis
Albi
AlbiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and amazing line!

I had an issue with the activation and the operator through the chat has been able to resolve it, and the line is fast!
Super happy!
I would suggest it to everyone!
Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Spintel Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Beck and Bill
Beck and Bill
  Fair Incentive

so far so good

I highly commended Jovan for his excellent customer service. very helpful. very happy customer here. thank you. been with spintel for over 20 years now and i hope you will continue to deliver excellently.
Edwin
Edwin

Service experience

Connection with this service is reliable though we cant avoid some drop outs but its understandable, staff are friendly and good communicators, which i believe were mostly filipinos like me.
Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Connection

Joie was very help full in connecting my phone. I had problem with activation on one of the sims I was trying to connect. Joie was patient and she connected it remotely for me. thanks
Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Phone plan

I have been with Spintel for a long time with no problems at all. Always great service and questions have been dealt with very efficiently. I would gladly recommend this service provider . Thanks to Mary for your help :)
Delaney
DelaneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Good, efficient service addressing a few issues thoroughly including providing additional links to forms. Chat person was very patient and understood the need and workings of spintel. Thanks heaps, greatly appreciated.
Lucas Z.
Lucas Z.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service. Great Credit to Entire Company

Disconnected daughters mobile one month ago and was told today that could not reconnect with previous number. Was transferred to Mercy and within minutes everything was reconnected and working with previous number. Mercy is incredible and derserves a promotion.
Colin Dunn
Colin Dunn

Its efficient

The system has been good for us as we do not use a lot of data and seems to work in most of the areas we frequent. Including rural areas
Par
Par6 posts

Support from Medal

I was frustrated with finding my referral code and Medal helped me with it in few minutes online, and on a Sunday afternoon! I’m so pleased with her prompt response and solving the issue. Many thanks!
Erika C
Erika C2 posts

Sorting out my payment problem

Cindy (I think that was her name) was very helpful, friendly and professional.
The problem was mine, and nothing to do with Spintel. I had to change my credit card details, which she did for me.
amanda Jones
amanda Jones2 posts

Excellent customer servic

Excellent customer service and follow up to ensure a smooth transaction. We now have nbn and mobile services with Spintel due to the good service and coverage. Would recommend to family and friends

Kym D.
Kym D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Francis was very helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for your time and help today it is very much appreciated thanks again Francis
Arnaud M.
Arnaud M.Sydney, NSW

They don't give the best price to existing customers

My current plan was 69.95, then i checked on the website a few months later and realise they were offering the same plan for 49.95 the first 6 months then 59.95. Which mean 10 less per month,
A good company will adjust your price with the new plan offered online, but Spintel doesnt give you the new plan unless you request it which is totally absurd. I dont have time to check online every month if the price is still the same.
Very disappointed by their policy, existing customers should benefit from new plan price.
Richard H.
Richard H.2 posts

connection

Thank you Mercy great service Happy birthday nice attitude good product knowledge my problem fixed very quickly sure to be a credit to spintel hope to keep the good service coming in the future
jack c.
jack c.

Best ISP out there

Low prices, Excellent Customer service in which you talk to an actual Human (Mary is extremely helpful) and Very reliable connection. If you need a good alternative to slow ADSL with a 4G home connection (pictured below) Spintel is a must. Went from a 2mbps connection in rural VIC to 150 off peak and 90 on peak, could not be happier. Only downside is 4G plans are limited to 500GB. An unlimited or 1000GB plan would be nice.
vee4
vee4AU3 posts

Quick whatsapp service

Rhea did a fantastic job of sorting out my account troubles. Very quick and friendly service. Whatsapp was super easy to use and quicker than the call line - sorted out my issue while i was at work.
Phoebe
Phoebe

Great

Carol was very good in assisting with mobile sim issues. Reliable connection and they really did their best to help. However the speed of customer service on the phone call does need to be improved.
David B.
David B.

SPINTEL UNRELIABLE

I wrote a review of SPINTEL (see here) https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d8aa7711-643e-55eb-b7b6-c9f7370c3e43 some weeks ago. Since then I got a phone call from a SPINTEL REPRESENTATIVE CALLED JOE who told me that Spintel were going to refund the money I had paid and requested my bank details which I gave him. He said it would be in my account within 5 days. 3 weeks later they have still not refunded it .
Alex.C
Alex.CSydney, NSW4 posts

Mobile Plan Change

had a mobile plan change and bundled it with my NBN to save some money with Mercy on the phone. must say she was great, addressed my issues and questions one by one. pretty happy with the service. Been with them for a loooong time, this company is getting better and better!!!
Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

better value

Francis was very helpful and sorted the issue quickly and professionally.
Going with Spintel as its better value than what I was paying for internet.
Did a speed test now and its definitely good value, though most sites don't have the same DL speeds.
overall satisfied.
Will
Will2 posts

Excellent Service and Communication

Donnalyn was very helpful in sorting out a new plan for my mobile phone, She was quick and informative and let me know the great deals that Spintel have on offer. Thank you Donnalyn

Fartikus
FartikusMid North Coast, NSW22 posts

Excellent service

Changed over from another mobile provider. The transfer of my number took under two hours and was painless. The Spintel rep, Mercy, made sure that the transfer was done smoothly and quickly. She then followed up after my number was ported and activated to ensure everything was OK. Great service.
Marty
Marty2 posts

Thanks John!!

Thanks John for your patience helping me to set up my new SIM card! You were able to step me through the process and help me to log into my new account. Thanks!
Murray O.
Murray O.

Service with sim card

I contacted Spintel about an issue with my sim card in connecting it to my new mobile phone. Lili took the call and asked me to remove the sim from my old phone and that she would then call me back. She rang but it went to voice mail. I rang Spintel and left a message with one of her colleagues to say that I had resolved the problem and that the new phone was now working. Lili rang back again to make sure everything was ok. Excellent service.
billie v.
billie v.

We love tech support.”!

Had a great interaction with Leister this morning who helped me to reconfigure my modem. They were extremely patient, understanding and helpful. I’m pretty technically challenged and they didn’t make me feel bad at all.